Taking care of Baemin

Our Special one

Chapter 23: Taking care of Baemin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Your Brothers fly to Japan in the morning and her best friends are in school taking a big test, Your still asleep you havent been waking up since the 'accident' happend. Infinite is now preparing in going to the hospital.

"Hyung, do you think she's angry at us?" Myungsoo said looking at the mirror.

"I dont know, I think Yes, but I wish she forgives us already, I dont wont to be her no.1 enemy forever." Sungyu said

"Hyung, can I ask a question to you?" Myungsoo said.

"You are already asking me a question, maybe?" Sungyu teased Myungsoo.

"Hyung, I'm serious here. Is Baemin the girl that you have been telling us?" Myungsoo said with a serious tone.

Sungyu began to be nervous, He is been talking about Baemin since Forever but he dosent tell her name, Myungsoo began suspecting since the day they prank Baemin, He had this feeling like when Sungyu will say 'Yes' to his question, but he still dosent know what is that feeling.

"N-no, Why did you asked?" Sungyu nervously said and chuckled.

"I'm just curious because you know th girl you had been telling us, She has the same attitude with Choi Baemin". Myungsoo said.

"Haha! Myungsoo your being funny, She is not Baemin okay?" Sungyu lied and laugh.

"Oh okay if you say so, and by the way hyung, I'm not a comedian" Myungsoo jokingly said and leave the room.

'Woah! Did I just lie about that? Why did I lied? But that was a close call!' Sungyu took a deep breath and got out of the room.

-MEANWHILE-

They know arrive the hospital, While they're walking to the receptionist, They are getting nervous and nervous.

"Miss, Where is Ms.Choi Baemin's room?" Dongwoo asked the receptionist.

"Room 148, floor 3" The Receptionist said.

While they're walking to the elevator, They check everything they bought, they bought a Basket of bread, Ballons, flowers and a big purple bear that looks like this:

http://www.bbtoystore.com/mm5/beanies/dancy.jpg

The bear was picked by Hoya, the others are being curious when Hoya picked this bear.

While they are nearing Your room, they always get nervous for who knows sakes.

There is one thing in there mind, Is that there is any possibilities for you to forgive them.

When they arrive your room, you where still asleep, you are still lying there helplessly and pale. They gulp in the sight of you just lying there, the most sad to all of them is Sungjong, because he dosent know If you will forgive him and when he sees you, you are always smilling but not today, your lying there with cubes attach to your hands and an oxygen to make you breath.

-7 hours later-

Your still asleep, Infinite was doing there own business, Woohyun is texting, Sungjong is reading, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Dongwoo are asleep, Sungyu is pretending to read a book and Hoya is looking at you for a long time. Sungyu is feeling jealous because Hoya is looking at you for a long time. He was about to talk when something caught his eyes.....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my angels! It's been not so long ago but I promise something to all of you. I know It's a Short update, so dont kill me!

Anyways, Hallowen is the day today! MUAHAHA! *evil laugh*

And I've promise something right? I will be doing a Hallowen special. And I'll be updating many today because I dont really know too (?) Just wait for the bonus chapter.

Let's move on Shall we? Gif time! My favorite! Today's special in the menu is *drum roll* KIM SUNGYU & My Imaginary boyfriend Bias LE HOWON ! *throws confetti*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8ai2uipw1qzhnibo1_500.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8ai2uipw1qzhnibo2_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8ai2uipw1qzhnibo3_250.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8ai2uipw1qzhnibo4_250.gif   http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8ai2uipw1qzhnibo5_250.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wooyoung:  yoonjae: junhee-ah...

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

I Would like to be in the hospital forever, if they have this kind of Doctor xD

  

  

 

 

Okay my angels ! Before anything, Iwould like to dedicate this chapter to: inspirit-beauty ! Have a great reading about this chapter ! and long time no chat BTW! xD.  Thats it for this update ! Toon in for the halloween special!

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304369_398210603585827_87035338_n.png

 

ouch dongwoo

 

Comment and Subscription are loved! ~<3