Holding hands with hearts *insert hearts*

Our Special one

Chapter 62: Unfortunate news

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 1 month already and today is Baemin's and Sungjong's birthday already. They have been all good boyfriends to Baemin but sometimes they would argue about little stuffs. Baemin didnt recently see all of his brothers and she thinks it's alittle bit weird because sometimes all she could think of is her father. 

Baemin is still asleep as her brothers entered her room. "I didn't even notice that it's Baemin's birthday already." Minho mumbled and smiled warmly. "Yeah. I think we shouldnt go today. Just today." Changjo said as he sat on the chair near Baemin's bed. "What should we do now then?" Zelo asked and clasped his hands together, "We really dont know." T.O.P said and shrug, "What do you think if ever appa--" Zelo was cutted when Baemin was stirring into her sleep. "We should go down first though." Minho said as he went out first and the last one to get out is T.O.P. "I hope appa is alright." T.O.P mumbled and smiled alittle.

----------------------

"Happy birthday Sungjonggie!" Baemin said as she entered Sungjong's house. He smiled and hug her like his life was depending on her. "Hey. Happy birthday beautiful." He smiled as he pulled away and led Baemin on the couch. "How did you know how to sweet talk now?" Baemin laughed and Sungjong pouted. "Heeeeeey. Whata meanie." He crossed his arms and looked away. "Tss. Fine. I'm gonna go then." Baemin joked and Sungjong quickly hugged Baemin. "NOOOOOOO." Sungjong said as he snuggled his face on Baemin's back. "Tss. Kidding" Baemin laughed. "Noot funny." Sungjong mumbled and locked away.

"Hey. Where's the others? And why am I wearing this?" Baemin said as she was blindfold. "Shh. Where near arra?" Sungjong whispered and held Baemin's hands and interlock it with his. Baemin slightly blushed. "O-okay." She stutterdly said as she bit her lips. They stop for awhile and she notice that sunjong was holding both of her hands. "Dont ever bite your lips again, I dont want to kiss someone that has been bitting her lips okay?" It wasnt Sungjong anymore, it sounded as... Myungsoo?

"Hey? Who are you?" Baemin furrowed her eyebrows. The person chuckled and removed the blindfold. It was Sunggyu. Baemin beamed but soon got dizzy. "Hey Sunggyu! Where are we?" Baemin tilted her head. "On a yatch. You like it princess?" Sunggyu smiled warmly and Baemin widenend her eyes alittle. "Really? What if we fall? What if we end up like titanic? What if--" Baemin was cutted off when Sunggyu covered . "You know, you talk too much." He chuckled and held Baemin's hands.

"As long I'm here nothing will happen alright?" He said and backhugged Baemin. She blushed really hard. "O-okay." Baemin chocked on her words. Sunggyu chuckled. "So, where's the others?" She asked to not make things awkward. "Oh? They're here too but I said we shouldnt really ruin the time for each other. If ever they do that, We are gonna throw them out of the boat." He shrugged and slung an arm on her shoulder.

"So now, i'll be going now, See you in dinner." Sunggyu smiled and kissed her cheeks. She widenend her eyes and touched her right cheeks. 'Omo. My first cheek kiss. GONE BY THE WIND.' Baemin though but interrupted when a person was already on her side. It was Myungsoo. She snorted and moved on her left alittle. Myungsoo blinked and puffed his cheeks. It was kinda awkward.

"Uh. Hey?" Myungsoo said and looked at Baemin who was starring on the scenary. "What do you want?" Baemin sneerled. "Look I'm just here to give you the best time of the night. If you dont want I can just jump out of here." Myungsoo joked. "Then jump for all I care." Baemin mumbled and crossed her ams. "B-bwoo?! What the?! I'm your boyfriend and you dont care at all?!" Myungsoo gasped. "Why are you so dramatic?" She rolled her eyes and was about to go when Myungsoo grab her wrist. "Now what do you want?" She sighed and stop walking.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you."  Myungsoo shrugged and looked at Baemin seriously. "But your time is up buddy." Baemin made a sarcastic face and Myungsoo sighed but after he go he pulled Baemin soo close that one movement can mke a bad move. "But I promise, We will have our time ONLY THE TWO OF US." Myungsoo kissed her forehead and winked at her while walking away. Baemin is standing there with wide eyes and with a blushing face. 'Did that jerk just...kissed me? NO. HE. DIDNT.' Baemin screamed. Meanwhile, at the back of the boat, all of them where looking at Myungsoo with a weird face.

"What have you done?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. "First of all hyung, Leave the eye thingy to us, dont do that kind of expression. And Second, spill." Sungyeol said diva-ish.  "None of your business." Myungsoo stuck his tongue out and ate an apple. "Well, who is nexxxxxt~~" Woohyun toke a picture of Dongwoo sleeping. "Hey! Give back my camera you camwhore!" Myungsoo said and snatched his camera back. "Woohyun hyung, you should go there now." Sungjong said. "Who told you to tell me that?" Woohyun said. "Well, your the 3rd oldest here. So, duh?" Hoya rolled his eyes. "What did you just said? What do you call yourself?" Woohyun pouted.

Baemin was busy looking at the sea when something made a noise. She look at it and saw Woohyun on the ground pouting. She kinda laugh alittle bi but ended up offered Woohyun a helping hand. "Soooo, what happend?" Baemin said while sitting on the ground. "SOMEONE THROWED ME HERE!" He shouted and she got startled alittle. "Are you alright Princess?" Woohyun said while looking at her and she look back because of the nickname. "What did you just called me?" She said. "I called you Princess because I'll be the prince of your life." Woohyun said and tucked a strand of hair on the back of her ears. In the background they can hear a: "GOOOOOOSH! EWWWWW!" "NOOOOOO! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE THROW THAT THING OUT OF HERE!" "Atleast I'm not being hated here right now." "What happend here?" "No. Just. No." "Can someone stop me from throwing something to that!"

The last sentence was cutted because something from the back hit the person to prevent it to stop talking an also on throwing something. "Your so cheesy and it makes me wanna go sick." Baemin pushed Woohyun away from her. "What did I doooooooo?" Woohyun whined. "Okay! Lover boy times up." Sunggyu came out with an hankerchief. "But--" Sunggyu covered Woohyun's moouth and he began to go sleepy. "See you later. "Sunggyu winked. 'Could this night go anymore worst?' She pu her palms on hers face.

"What are you doing?" She look up to see Hoya. "Oh. It's you." She smiled. "How's your night?" Hoya asked and sat next to her. "Hmm. It was worst when Myungsoo the gay and Woohyun the was here." She huffed and sighed. Hoya laughed and alittle. "I HEARD THAT!" Myungsoo shouted. Both of them laughed and back to the silence but it wasnt awkward.

"So, I'll see you later alright?" Hoya said and waved at her. She smiled one last time. "Who would be next?" She puffed her cheeks but someone covered her eyes. "Do you know meeee?" The person said. "Lee Sungyeol." She rolled her eyes then laughed at his failed attempt. She look at him and seeing him pout made her laugh so hard. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" Sungyeol hissed and tickled Baemin but again, another failed attempt and made Baemin laugh more. "Awww. Why dont you have any ticklis parts?" He pouted and kept on finding the spot but Baemin held Sungyeol's waist and he laughed. "Oh. There's your ticklish part." She made an evil smile and kept on tickling him.

"STAAAAAAAAPH!" Sungyeol said while laughing so hard and Baemin still tickled it more harder. "NEVAAAAA!" She made an evil laugh but then again Sungyeol slipped because there is a part that is slippery in the boat. After he got down, Baemin tripped on top of him and BAAAAAAM. They were on the floor, Baemin on top of Sungyeol. They were so silent and there eyes are still wide. "Yeol HYUUUUNG! My tur-- Oh ." Sungjong said and almost all in the boat was there except Dongwoo. Their eyes were all wide but then Myungsoo was the first one to react about it.

"Yah! Move it!" He helped Baemin to stand up but he ignored Sungyeol's funny face. After that, Infinite laughed on how red Sungyeol is and they pulled him out of the scene. Sungjong stand on Baemin's side and blew her face. She hissed and glared at him. "Your saliva just sprinkled in my freaking face." She said and growled. Sungjong laughed on her reaction. "Sooooo, How is you birthday slach my birthday today?" Sungjong held her wrist and they waltz alittle. "Uhm.. Well, what happend with Sungyeol is really awkward like yeah.. So far so good." Baemin smiled and shrugged. They just joked around but stopped when Dongwoo came out of the back with a huff and pushed Sungjong out of his sight and he made a sigh then smiled.

"Hello baby guuurl!" Dongwoo ruffled Baemin's hair then he put his hands her eyes. "Yah! What are you doing?! Are you me?!" She yelled then Dongwoo placed something on her hands. She opened her eyes then gasped on what she saw. "Awwwwwww! Cupcake! Sooooo cuteee!" Baemin yelled then Dongwoo suddenly hugged her. She widenend her eyes and just stood there for awhile. But then... Sungyu came running out with a phone on his hands. "Baemin-ah."


Hey guuuuuys! I'm really really sorry for not updating! TT^TT did you know that I'm 3rd year already and school has been messing my head up and alsooooooo....... Nothing. >.< Anyways, I missed you guys but also I made a cliff hanger. Ahihi. XD Anyways, maybe I'll be double updating. :) See you in the 2nd update. :) Pyong!~ <3