Sick and being pampered

Our Special one

Chapter 53: Sick and being pampered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

You were sitting on the couch with a bored expression. Sunggyu passed by you and he look at you. "You okay?" He asked. You look up and saw Sunggyu. "Yeah. Just bored." You shrugged. He sat down next to you and gave you an apple juice. "Why are all of you always at my house anyways?" You blurted and when you realize you said that you cupped your mouth shut. You saw Sunggyu chuckled sadly. "I didn't mean it the hard way! I was just asking you thoough." You mumbled and pouted. "Yah! cheer up! I'm just teasing you!" Sunggyu shook you alittle and you hissed.

"What do you want to eat?" Sunggyu asked and looked for foods in the fridge. "Ice cream." You mumbled and hug the cussion infront of you. "Are you really okay? Are you sick?" Sunggyu asked and put his hand on your forehead. "My gosh Baemin! You havea fever!" He widenend his eyes and you slightly chuckled. "Where is the others anyways?" You asked and look around. "They gone grocery." He said and dried off the towel he washed. "Let's go to your room." He supported you as you go upstairs.

"Wait for me, I'm gonna cook some poridge." He said as he walk backwords because he is looking at his phone. His head bump into soething har, It's the cupboard of your room. He rubbed his head and pouted. You chuckled alittle and watch him as he pouts and he run towards the kitchen.

About 20 minutes later, Sunggyu came back to your room. You were busy reading. Sunggyu knocked on your door and he came in. He chuckled at you when he saw you with your big eyeglass. You look at him with confusion and you realize that you were in your eyeglass. You laughed shyly and you put down the eyeglass quickly. "Why did you took it off?" He said and sat next to your bed. "Sunggyu, where's my brothers anyways?" You said to change the topic. "They said they'll be gone for 2 weeks again for business that your father commanded them. Your family has a business here in korea?" He tilt his head and he held the the poridge.

"Yeah. Hey! Dont feed me! I can eat all by myself." You said and shooed his hands off of the poridge. "No. I'm gonna fed you up. You're sick, arra?" He said and put the spoonful of poridge in your mouth. You just pouted. He beamed at you.

"Hey! Your feeding me to fast." You hissed and push his hands away. "Just stay still." Sunggyu said and gave you a glass of water. "Hey! I'm getting bored." You said and look at Sunggyu. "Then, what do you want to do?" He said. "I want to cook." You shrugged. "But there isn't any ingredients, they went to buy groceries remember?" He said. You just sighed in defeat. "Let's just go walk around if you want?" Sunggyu asked you and you look at him and nodded.

"Yah! Be careful!." Sunggyu said while helping you walk around. You smiled at him and you just held his hand. His heart starts to become crazy and he just look at you. You nodded. "Where are we going?" You asked and look at Sunggyu. "Let's go to the playground." He said and smiled at you. "Let's buy ice cream!." You said and beamed at him. "Take it easy Baemin-ah. Your still sick arra?" He said and you just nodded. He sighed and grab your hand. "Okay. Only this once arra?" He smiled at you and you just look at him.

"Wah! Vanilaaaa!." You hopped off Sunggyu's side and Sunggyu look at you for awhile and he notice you that you warent on his side anymore. He widenend his eyes. "Yah! Baemin!." Sunggyu hurriedly went to your side and he pulled your wrist and spun you. You look at him puzzled and You smiled and shoved the ice cream in his nose. You laughed and Sunggyu look at you dumbfounded. You run away again and you hide on the tree behind you. Sunggyu came back on his own two feet and He panicked. "Baemin! Dont scare me around! Come out!." Sunggyu run anywhere. He couldnt see you but one person caught his eyes. He smiled and went to the person.

You were standing for too long. You got dizzy so you sat on the bench. You kept your head low until, someone's shadow was above your head. You look who it was, It was Sunggyu. "There you are. You want to go home already?" He asked and sat next to you. You look at him, paled. He began to panick and he crootched infornt of you. "Get on." He said. You just lazily got on and the two of you went home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*