Noticable for her :]

Our Special one

Chapter 25: Noticable for her :]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Infinite is just staring at you at a looooong time. Everytime they would asked you anything, you would just look at them or you would look at them with a poker face.

"Baemin-ah, Would you like to eat already?" Dongwoo said, worried.

"..." You just look at him with a poker face.

"I take that as no". Dongwoo muttered and looked down.

"You know Baemin-ah! I can dance like Hoya too! Look at me!" Woohyun began dancing like Hoya, Which Hoya look at him with a glare and as usual Baemin just look at him, uninterested at all.

"TSK ! Stop that Woohyun-hyung! She may be traumatized because of what you are doing!" Myungsoo hissed.

"Aish! Just stop it! Both of you! You irritate her!" Sungyu hissed at them which Sungyeol and Sungjong Laugh hard.

"Aish! What is so funny when I'm angry anyways?." Sungyu ruffled his hair because of frustration.

"Hyung! Please stop being funny! I cant take anymore!." Sungyeol laugh until his on the floor.

"Aish *Sigh* So immature, I can take it anymore." Hoya muttered and started pushing one by one out of the door, when he finished pushing them out, he look it.

=MEANWHILE..=

The 6 was shock and still cant believe it. Sungyu snap out of his senses and began knocking on the door.

"YAH! LEE HOWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU PUSH US OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!" Sungyu shouted and banged his hands on the door. The other 5 snap out because Sungyu began shouting like a mad man.

"What the heck just happend?" Woohyun look at Myungsoo.

"Dont look at me, I dont even know what happend." Myungsoo said with a poker face.

"AHHH!!!!! I'm totally hungry!" Sungjong whined.

"Yeah, me too I cant handle anymore!." Sungyeol pouted.

Suddenly, the door was open, they took a peck one by one and saw Hoya sleeping on the couch and Baemin stood up and opened the door.

"Yah! Lee Howon! Why did you just push us?" Sungyu push Hoya out of the couch, which Hoya look at him with an angry look and Sungyu and the others got shock.

"You know we are standing in the door about 10 minutes and almost all of the patients have been awake because of your voice, you know that." Someone said, when all of them look at it, it was her friends, looking at them with a glare.

===============================================================================================================

BONUS CHAPTER: HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

===============================================================================================================

Let's pretend that all the incident is all false alarm, the incident happend between you and Infinite didn't exsist, the ghost thingy isnt true, Let's go back on the scene where Infinite have lost in the game.

INFINITE'S P.O.V:

"Hyung, I'll be going home already". Sungjong and Myungsoo said.

"Me too, I gotta pick something up". Hoya and Sungyu said

The 4 left the building, and the 3 was left ther thinking of a plan to do with Choi Baemin. It's 8:oo in the evening and they are still there, they have fallen asleep.

=Dongwoo's dream=

I was sitting on the bench near the playground when I saw a girl, but her face was blured. She was crying when she sat on the bench.

"What's wrong?" I asked the girl.

"Huh? Oh? I'm sorry, What do you want?" She said without looking because she is wipping her tears.

"Oh? uh. Why are you crying? Here take this." I said and gave the tissue to her.

"Thanks, well, My boyfriend cheat on me, he was kissing the girl infront of me". She sniffed.

"Oh? I'm sorry to hear that. Anyways, what's your name?" I asked again.

"*chuckle* funny how I met him, do you wanna know?" She said and look at me, but clearly I'm not looking at her.

"How did you met him?" I said and look at her, when I look at her she held my hand tightly.

"Well, we just met when I died earlier." She said.

"Let go of me." I said.

"No, because Your my boyfriend! You cheat on me!" The girl said and the sunny wheather is not sunny anymore, thunder storms can be heard and the girl's white dress became black. I widenend my eyes and look at her again. IT WAS CHOI BAEMIN.

"let me go!" I said and push her.

"Do you know why I died? Because of you! Because of you I was hit by an truck!". She held her hands high and I flew away effortless.

"Now, your gonna pay!" She was about to kill me when....

-----------------

=Sungyeol's dream=

I was walking in the house to get my food in the kitchen, when I saw a girl, her back was facing me.

"Uhm, excuse me, are you new here?" I asked her. But she is just standing there.

"Excuse me? I'm talking to you." My voice got a little high but she was still standing.

Suddenly, the phone rang which made me jump a little.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Oh? Sungyeol dear, did auntie Lee cook a food for you?" Mom said.

"Huh? I thought there was a maid in here today?" I said a bit confused.

"What? What are you saying dear? Your the only person in the house, Auntie Lee already left early". My Mom chuckled.

"Mwo? But who is the girl in the kitchen?" I said  bit frighten.

"Yah Lee Sungyeol, Dont play games with me, well I gotta hung up the plane will leave soon." My mom hung up.

When I look at the girl, but she wasnt there anymore. I just shrugged the thoughts and I was about to go up when I heard someone cry. I tilted my head.

"Who's in there?" I shouted. I grab my baseball bat.

"I said who's in there?" I shouted. When nobody responded I sighed and I was about to turn my head when I saw the girl in the kitchen again. I widenend my eyes and shouted. She was covered with blood. I was frozen for about a minute and I started to be hysterical and the ghost was just looking at me.

"Oh? your not going to run after me?" I said and panted. When I close my eyes just for a second I saw her in my front really close and I fell on the ground and saw her coming with a knife when....

---------------------

=Woohyun's dream=

I was walking going to the club because my stupid car broke. *sigh*

While I'm walking I can hear the booming music in the club. And I can see drunk guys come out of the club.

When I came in, it was deserted.

"What the hell happen? I thought these is a club, oh well." I was about to get out when the door was locked.

"Aish! Yah! There is still a person here." I shouted and banged

"You know It's useless if you keep making noise." A girl said behind me. She was wearing an dress but an casual dress.

"Why are you here? Are you stuck too?" I said.

"Hmmm.. Not really, tell you what, call the police." She said.

"But why?" I said.

"Nothing, so we can get out already, dont you want to get out?" She said and raised a brow.

"Well, I dont want to get out first." I smirked.

"Woah! Tiger easy. I'm not cheap, I'm totally expensive even if you die tonight you still cant buy me." She said.

"Woah! Fiesty! Me likey. I would like to die so just I can make you scream." I smirked.

"Oh really? You wont regret?" She smirked.

"Really! I wont regret it." I smirked. She push me on the wall and smirked.

"Maybe you shout when you see something." She smirked again.

"Why? I like a challange though." I said and smirked. When I said she was already on the floor and I waited for her, when I look at her she was gone.

"Where could she be?" I said confused.

"Oh Nam Woohyun!" She said.

"Neh? Where are you?" I played along.

"Look behind" She whispered seductively.

"Wait! Close your eyes first. And turn around and open your eyes when I said Go." She whispered again.

"Uhmm.Okay." I smilled.

"Go." She said seductively.

When opened my eyes I saw her with many blood and she was smirking.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted and run, when I look around I didnt saw her anymore. I sighed and when I look back I saw her holding a knife.

"Your kind kill me! You playboy! I'm gonna kill you like a bug!" She shouted when...

------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The 3 stood up and look around, when they saw them they began running and shouting again.

"What's your problem?" Hoya look at them weirdly.

"W-what are you doing here?" Sungyeol stutterdly said.

"Duh? My bag, I forgot my bag. eww! Dongwoo you put your saliva on it!" Myungsoo said.

"Oh Shut up Myungsoo!." Dongwoo said.

"Why are you still here?" Sungyu said

"What are we doing in here again?" Woohyun said.

"*rolls eyes* Stupid Barney" Sungjong muttered.

"What? What did you say Lee Sungjong?" Woohyun Hissed.

*AKWARD SILENCE..*

"Ehem." Myungsoo fake coughed which everyone look at him.

"Help me" Someone said and they began running outside. Hoya laughed hard and stop the recorder.

"Morons." He muttered and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Already finished!

Okay my angels, I hope you like the halloween special! :]

Comment and Subscribe! ~<3