Awkward Moments (?)

Our Special one

Chapter 26: Awkward Moments (?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V

You are now going home because the doctor perscive that it will be more safe if your home. Well, Infinite is still taking care of you.

While you are going inside the houes the infinite members look at your house with an 'awe' look which you look at the with a wierd look.

Sungyu accompanied you to your room.

"Sungyu hyung, take a look for Baemin for a while, will be claening down stairs". Dongwoo said.

"The problem is if he can see Baemin." Sungyeol said.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!". Sungyu was about to get him when Sungyeol look the door.

"Aish! Those kids!" Sungyu mumbled. When he turn around he saw Baemin struggling to get a book from the top shelf, He was about to get it when he triped of something and he fell on top of Baemin. His heartbeat was fast, He knew Baemin can feel his heartbeat which he began to get nervous. Baemin stared at Sungyu's facial, beginning on his eyes to his nose and she look at his lips made her heartbeat fast too. Baemin was about to push Sungyu off of her when someone shouted from behind.

"YAH! SUNGYU HYUNG!" Myungsoo screamed

"Yah! Myungsoo hyung what are you shouting about?" Sungjong said while running with a broom.

"Look at Sungyu hyung! He is most worst from me!" Myungsoo covered his eyes.

"Oh my dear!" Sungjong shouted.

"Yah! Why are all of you....Oh(?)" Dongwoo look at Sungyu with an puzzled look.

"I-it's! n-not What you t-think!" Sungyu stuttered.

"Psh! ert!" Sungyeol smirked.

"Y-yah! I said it's not what you think!" Sungyu blushed.

"What? You know what are we thinking?" Myungsoo said excitedly(?).

"Errrrr...... Well, hyung you messed up looking for Baemin, Let's clean the house WITH Sungyu" Woohyun scratch the back of his head.

"Well, this is nothing to go on, okay moral lesson, Dont leave a small eye dude to guard someone." Dongwoo laughed.

*AWKWARD S.I.L.E.N.C.E*

"*awkward cough* Well, that's embarassing hyung." Myungsoo said.

"Shut up Myungsoo." Dongwoo hissed.

"Okayyyyyy, Let's stand Baemin first before croky beats erted L." Sungjong said.

-A long while later-

Baemin was still sleeping when someone in the room came and look around her room, when he saw a picture of Baemin smiling happily with her mother, it was around 10 years ago.

He took a picture of Baemin and smile at her picture. He walk to Baemin's bed when he unexpectedly make a close look at her. He carresed Baemin's cheek and smile again. He was about to leave when Baemin began to hug his hands and started mumbling.

"Appa, dont go." She mumbled sadly.

"What? Is she having a bad dream?" He said.

He was about to go when Baemin hug his arms again but tighter than before.

"Hmm. What would she be dreaming of? I'll just stay here for a while". He mumbled.

He had a nap like 30 minutes when his phone suddenly rang.

"Who would this be? I need to go now." He stood up and look at Baemin for a while and he started to fix himself.

====================================================================================================================

AHHHHHH! I'm totally sorry If I'm not updating like a 2 weeks such *bows 90 degree*

Hmmmmm. Who would that be? Is he someone close to Baemin or He is one of the enemies? *confuse look*

Nah! This is frustrating and Let's get on the show shall we! *wiggles brows*

Okay, For todays speacial on our GIF time is... *DRUMROLL* JANG DONGWOO & NAM WOOHYUN! *confetti throws*

 

tumblr_ljsez62syb1qbg5wuo1_400.gif

tumblr_lh25zsbVdZ1qe9swuo1_400.gif

tumblr_ljkqb8jlPW1qe9swuo1_400.gif

tumblr_ljgs4k4kcF1qcbx2go1_400.gif

tumblr_ljdx4ow5If1qbj0jpo1_400.gif

tumblr_ljbwyvQMl11qa8kueo1_400.gif

tumblr_ljcd8u0VV61qgrj0wo1_400.jpg

Oh yeah, BTW! It's Sungyu's Debut in Music Bank on Nov.23! Are you guys excited?!

tumblr_lje0f3cWRC1qigi0so1_400.gif

And yeah, BTW again, It's Teen Top's L.joe's B-Day on Nov.23 too!

 

Anyways, Did you like the Halloween Special? Ah! It's so hard to do it, I swear I dont like writting Horror eversince. So sorry about if it's a dump, if you like it I really do appreaciate it and If dont well, I will not write horror anymore.

Happy Mode again! I really hope you like the story so far! *prays to Lord*

~Comment and Subscription are very loved and You can add me too! I don't Bite! :D~

tumblr_lje3m6P6GB1qezpv1o1_400.gif


tumblr_lja7glO5fn1qcbx2go1_400.gif

 

tumblr_ljbakpomQO1qafci8.gif

tumblr_lja71yC0eO1qigi0so1_400.gif