Find

Our Special one

Chapter 35: Find

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

I was walking home and it's almost night time. All of the people in the neighborhood is all going inside the house to prepare their dinner. I was thinking of things that I would like to learn when all of the sudden the rain poured.

"Stupid rain." I hissed and got tired of walking. I just sighed and go to the nearest bench.

I was being drenched by the rain and I'm still sitting there being all tired. Really? What's happening to me?!.

"I totally forgot my phone is in my room." I facepalmed my self. Really?! Why am I so forgetful!

"And I gotta stop talking to myself." I sighed and just enjoy the totally freaking cold rain.

=MEANWHILE=

"Yah! Have you contact Baemin?!." Sungyu hit Sungjong's head.

"Hyung! Why are you so sadistic?! I'm calling her for the pass 1 hour!." Sungjong hissed and continued to call your phone.

"Hyung would you just chill for a second?!. We cant think properly okay?!." Myungsoo said serioously.

"WOOW! The first time I see Myungsoo serious in this story." Dongwoo look at him with an amaze and at the same time sarcastic face

"Shut up Hyung for a second, your not helping." Myungsoo look at Dongwoo with a glare.

"Uh.. I would disturb you for a quick second, but you've been calling Baemin for a long time and I found out that she left her phone in the room." Hoya look at them.

"WHAAAAT?!!!! How can we contact her now?!!!." Sungjong shake Hoya's shoulders.

"What did we talk about touching?." Hoya narrowed his eyes on Sungjong's hand.

"But--" Sungjong was about to talk when he saw Hoya's eyes.

"Sorry Hyung." Sungjong let go quickly and scratch his head.

"So, Now Sungyu hyung, What are we gonna do?." Sungyeol look at Sungyu who is busy thinking.

"We gotta find her, Anyways, Where is Woohyun?." Sungyu said.

"I dont know, he said that he is just going somewhere last time." Dongwoo shrugged.

"Okay, Now we gotta find Baemin, and the storm is getting worst. We need to find her now." Hoya said and the first one to go.

"Yeah, the storm is getting pretty strong." Sungyu left and the others left the house when Sungjong was about to go when Myungsoo stop him and made him stay the house.

"AISH! Why am I the maknae anyways?!." SUngjong stomp his feet in the ground and just watch what's good on TV.

"We gotta split up to find her." Sungyeol suggested.

"Okay. But maybe Baemin is staying on her friends place." Myungsoo said.

"We dont know, but still we gotta find her because she left her phone in her room so we dont know what happend to her." Dongwoo said and the first one to go.

"I'll get going." Sungyu said after that the others go to other direction.

"The storm is getting really dangerous, so people should really just stay inside the house." The reporter said.

"I'm totally worried now! What happend!." Sungjong pulled his hair.

=BACK TO BAEMIN=

She is getting weaker aand weaker any second. She look at her clock and saw it's already 6:30 in the evening. She just sighed as she watch the cars pass by.

"I need to have a nap first." She said and was about to faint when someone catch her head. She look at the person but her sight was to blurry but she knows the person is a guy.

"Dont worry I'm here." With that Baemin pass out on the person's arms.

=========================================================================================================================

Hohoho! Who can this mysterious man?! How did Baemin got home?!. FIND OUT SOON. :]

EXO-K and Infinite have already arrived yesterday and well, did you know the news about the accident in the Incheon when Kai got injured and the other members. #GetWellSoonJongin.

Anyways! Who is going to DKFC tonight?! Well, me? I.CANT.GO!!!!!!!!!!. Well, It's alright! But next year I want another DKFC and teir will be Shinee, SUPER JUNIOR, Beast and all k-pop stars! *IMAGINING*. Well, if your gonna dream then dream big! XD :)))).

GIF TIME: RANDOM INFINITE / INFINITE & EXO-K ARRIVAL.

 

 
 
maknae helping hoya when he tried not to cry ㅠ~ㅠ
 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mgt5alWUG61r8fzj1o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550434_467616603298517_1319285190_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/397511_467616733298504_330500837_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582822_467616689965175_1863343028_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270855_467616663298511_693481983_n.jpg