Helping, Cleaning and Falling (?)

Our Special one

Chapter 38: Helping, Cleaning and Falling (?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

"Yaah, Wake uppp." You started waking Dongwoo up.

"Hmmm. 5 more minutes." Dongwoo mumbled and turned his back facing you.

"Aish. 3 out of 7 turn their back on me." You pouted and started going to the next room. The first one who turn their back on you was *rolls eyes* no other than the great Kim Myungsoo. The second was Hoya, he didnt even said something but he turn around and started to sleep again.

You were infront of Sungjong and Sungyeol's room, you took a deep breath and went inside their room and you went next to Sungyeol's bed.

"Yeol-ah, wake up." You said and shaking Sungyeol lightly.

"I dont want tooo." He whined and pulled his blanket up to his head and start to snore again.

"Aish!. I dont want their help anyways, I'm gonna do this all by myself." You pouted and an idea popped in your mind. You smiled secretly and started to clean all by yourself.

Are you curious why are you saudenly cleaning?. FLASHBACK~

<=FLASHBACK=>

*KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

It's middle of the night and you are still sleeping when your phone was on full volume, which you awaken of it. You grumpily pick it up and answer it without any words to say.

"BAAAAEMIN!" A not so beautiful voice you heard and you rolled your eyes.

"Yah! Do you know what time is it?." Zelo said and he smack Changjo's head and which you heard was pretty bit hard.

"Hey! Poddle white ! Why did you that?!." Changjo was about to tackle Zelo when TOP spoke.

"Hey break it off!. We are not here to call Baemin to just fight, we are here to remind her okay?." TOP hissed.

"Shesh! Would all of you just relax! Like meee!." Minho said happily. That's why I like this brother, calm and happy as always.

"Happy child retarded." Zelo mumbled.

"I heard that!." Minho narrowed his eyes.

"AISH!. Baemin we would like you to go to the airport before You go to school this monday okay?. There? were finish! she needs to sleep!." Changjo hurridly said.

"YAAAH! Junghon! Were not finish in that discasion!." Minho said.

"SHESH! HYUNG! WHAT HAPPEND TO THE SENTENCE 'JUST RELAX LIKE YOU!'." Zelo said with an frustrated voice.

"Bye Baemin." TOP said.

They drop the phone and started to fight again.

"TSS." You rolled your eyes and sleep again.

>=END OF FLASHBACK=<

Anyways, back to your self!. You are starting to get dizzy in any way because you got up this mornig without drinking your medicines. You sat on the chair near you aans you just rest for a second.

"I know it's really hard to clean an mansion, like my house, it's really hard to clean without an maid." Woohyun said and gave you a tissue.

"Really? well, this is the first time I'm gonna clean up. And it's pretty obvious that is really hard when only one person is going to clean up." You scratch your head and smiled.

"Well, I'm here to help you, I kinda heard you when you walk into our room and your thinking if your gonna wake us up or not." He smiled and took the broom in your hands.

"Oh? Is that so?." You scratch your head again and pouted.

"Well, I think the others are awake as well because you woke them up." He look at me and smiled.

"TSS. forget them, I can clean this mansion with only with my own two hands." You prentended that you still have your pride.

"Well, I'm here make that 4 hands." Woohyun said.

"Make that 6 hands!." Sungjong beamed.

"Make that 8!." Sungyu said

"10!." Sungyeol covered my eyes and beamed and release you.

"12." Hoya spun you and made you dance for a while, you smiled because you thought it's really cute.

Suddenly, all eyes were glued on upstairs because they are waiting for Myungsoo to help. BUT think again, he came down and he saw all of you where looking at him.

"What?." He look at them and he lastly looked at you.

"Well, are you gonna help us?" Dongwoo said.

"Why would I?." Myungsoo raised his eyebrow jokingly because he was just making you upset.

"Why you--." Sungyu was about to talk when you first said.

"Then dont, no one cares if you dont help, we can do this WITHOUT you." You smirked at him and that made Myungsoo gaped at you.

"Okay!. Let's start!." You smiled at them and start going to the kitchen. You bump your shoulders to Myungsoo and you smirked.

MYUNGSOO'S P.O.V:

I just watch them having fun while cleaning the mansion and I could see Sungjong and Baemin bump there hips while wiping the picture frames. AIIIISH! what am I saying? Why am I getting work up?.

"Would you keep it down?." I glared at them and I could see Baemin chuckled.

"SHESH! Frowny Myungie!." Sungyeol throw a cloth in my face.

"YAH!." I scream and began chasing Sungyeol in the dinning room. Suddenly, I saw Baemin slip in the kitchen and I hurridly catch her.

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD*

I could hear my own heart. I dont know why my heart is beating this fast?! Do I have any heart diseseas?!. STOP IT YOU STUPID HEART!.

I could see Baemin's wide eyes and I could smell her vanila like shampoo. Even though she is sweating really bad, she is still fresh like a rose.

"A-are you okay?." I said and look into her eyes really deeply.

"D-dae." She answered with an uneasy voice.

We just stared at eaach other, Our face was inches apart from each other, I could feel her soft breathing in my face. And then I realize that I should stand her up. I quickly stand her up and she clear .

"Uhm... Thanks by the way." She akwardly smiled and I could see her blushing red face.

"No problem." I said akwardly.

"Uhmm. I should help Sungjong." She quickly got out of the kitchen. And I finally realize my heart is still pounding fast. I just secretly smiled and proceded to my room.

I jump on my bed and started like spazzing (?), why am I like this?. GOSH! help me!.

I was still smilling like a crazy retarded person that wasnt even taste a chocolate. But I'm totally happy! No one can replace that!.

"Yah. Are you going nuts or something?." Hoya look at me weirdly.

"Nothing Hyung." I smiled like a fangirl again.

"Okay? Well, if you want to help, you are free to help." He look at me again akwardly and went out.

*What's his problem? He was being all frowny and all now he is being happy retarded? Stupid weirdo.* Hoya thought weirdly and shivered.

====================================================================================================================

ANNYEONG ! :D Happy White day guys! Sooooooo, how's your day so far? :D

TSS. Myungsoo just got 22 but now he is being frowny and all! XD Buuuuut, Is he falling? XD

Anyways, I'm just being crazy and all, soooooooooooooo , nothing *WEIRDLY LOOK AT YOU AND CREEPY SMILE*

Okaaay! Let's get it going, GIF TIMMMMMMEEEEEEE ~~~~~~~~

WAIT! It's white day? SHOCKS! I forgot! OH! I just post it in top! Silly meeeee! XD

LET'S PROCEED! XD

TODAY'S GIF TIME SPECIAL IS ALL MEMBERS OF INFINITE!. :D

 

gyupapa:  INFINITE H - FLY HIGH