Beach day! (PART 2)

Our Special one

Chapter 48: Beach day! (PART 2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Someone was poking your cheeks and you slapped it's hands.

"YAH!." You shouted at whoever hands it is. Your were really grumpy when someone is waking you up with no apparent reason. You shot your eyes open and saw Dongwoo's face close to you. You slightly blushed and pushed his head lightly.

"What do you think your doing to my face Jang Dongwoo?" You raised your eyebrows and rubbed your eyes.

"Hmm. Waking you up. Your the only one- I mean the 3 of you are still sleeping." He pointed at Hoya and Myungsoo who is sleeping soundlessly. You chuckled and planed something. You whispered your plan to Dongwoo and you two high fived.

You start to poke Hoya's face and he stired in his sleep and his mouth was hung alittle. You put your index finger in his nose and you start to trace it. You chuckled and you took a picture of him and and laughed silently. Suddenly, Your wrist was taken and you where in the sand in no time. Hoya was hugging you and he smirked. You blushed really badly and Your heart was racing.

*OMONA! Please don't let him feel my heart!* You shut your eyes tight and you look at his facial expression. He wasnt smirking anymore but he was smiling. You traced his nose to his eyes and you stop on his lips and you gulped alittle. "Enjoy site seeing?" He said jokingly with his eyes still closed. You got shock and you blushed. *WHAT THE HELL CHOI BAEMIN?!* You thought and pushed Hoya harshly and now he was fully awake. He look at you with wide eyes and You made a peace sign. "Breakfast is ready! ACK!" You started to run to the rest house.

"That was close!" You panted and you turned around and you bump to aa chest. You look up and saw Myungsoo. "Close what?" He raised his eyebrow. "B-bwo? W-what are you saying?" You stuttered and chuckled nervously. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes on you and he put a hand in the wall that was beside you. You widenend your eyes. *What the? What does he think he is doing?* You thought and look at him with a glare. You kneeled him in the stomach and hissed. He stumble in the floor and you escaped. You sighed when your in the dining room. You saw Hoya eating cereal and You blushed. And went next to Sunggyu.

"AISH!" All of you look at the person shouted and saw Myungsoo clutching his stomach and the wall helped him to support his weight. He glared at You and you just smirked. Sunggyu saw this and smiled. *TSK. Kim Myungsoo, how noticable* Sunggyu shook his head and took a bite of his pancake.

=========================

The 8 of you start to walk on the garden. Infinite was playing tag and you just didnt want to play today. You stood upp in your seat and go to the bathroom and you forgot to ask them where is the bathroom. *Nice one Choi Baemin.* You hissed at your head and you entered all of the room and one catches your interest and you start to go in. You grinned in happiness.

"Hey! Where is Baemin?" Hoya asked and look around. "She said she'll go to the bathroom." Dongwoo said and he tag Sunggyu and Sunggyu trip in his feet and his face fell on the mud. "YAAH JANG DONGWOO!" Sunggyu shouted and they start to tag the others. Hoya silently slip away to hide and he grinned in happiness. He go to the dance room but he saw a person dancing there gracefully. He observe the preson for a while and he widenend his eyes and look at you. He went to your side making you startled and you smiled at him

You two starting dancing, At first, Hoya was still stunned and he was dancing along with you. You two dance racefully and it was perfect. (A/N: The song that was being played and the dance steps : Justin Timberlake | "Mirrors" | Choreography )

After the song, Hoya was still stuned and he grinned at You. You look at him and remembered something. "Uhm.. Hoya-ah please dont tell!" You pleaded. Hoya got shock and he soften. "But why? You know, You can join the street performance with me." He offered. You thought of it for awhile. "Sure Hoya-ah. That will be fun." You smiled and the two of you pratice for awhile and you 2 got down.

"Yah! You 2! Where did you go?" Sunggyu said and run to them and sligthly pushed Hoya. Hoya glared at him and they start to argue. You chuckled at their childishness and you shook your head. Myungsoo slapped the back of your head and he snickered. You glared aat him and punch his stomach which he doubled over and you laugh at him.

"Yah you!" Myungsoo hissed and you hide at Dongwoo's back and Dongwoo slap Myungsoo's head and he yelped. "Hyuuung~" He said and rubbed his head. Dongwoo proudly smiled at you.

Time already passed really fast and all of you need to go home already and They stop by your house to you home. You declined and they said "It's really dangerous to go home by this time." They said to you so they need to you home.

"Yah! Where did you bring my sister?" T.O.P said and make them stop from moving. They scratch there head and smiled sheepishly at T.O.P. He just look at them with a glare and there smile was gone. "No one will answer?" T.O.P said and stood up. Infinite held there hands high up to stop him but He just blink at them sith surprise and he snickered. "What do you think your doing?" He snickered and You just chuckled. "B-but hyung, we thought you were about to hurt us." Sungjong squicked. T.O.P laughed and he didnt stop to laugh. "You can go home now." Minho assured them and they all ran to the door.

"That was funny though." The older one said and Minho look at him with a amused look and later on he chuckled. "You know hyung, I think they like our baby sister." He said, which made T.O.P stop laughing and narrowed his eyes at Minho. Minho didnt get scared and he just chuckled. "Just a thought hyung." Minho said and chuckled. "I'm gonna go to sleep. School tomorrow." He said and patted his shoulders.

T.O.P thought for awhile and he too smiled at the thought. *That would be nice if they did like her. I dont want her to be reminded of her past.* T.O.P thought and go to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AYOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAASSSSUP GOIIISEEE~ :D My super hyper self is activated! So yeaaaaaaaaaah!

Anyways, enjoying so far? :) Please enjoy in the next few chapters. So yeah. :)

Goise! I'll be updating again when my poster have arrived, Arraso? :)

And No gifs for today. :( Sorry about that goise, the page where I get the gifs is is reconstracting. :(

In my next chapter, I PROMISE that there will be a gif. :D

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!! ~ :]