Getting kidnap?

Our Special one

Chapter 46: Getting kidnap?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

While me and Chaeyeol gone to a store to buy a candy, we already go on different direction to go home. While I was walking with a lollipop plop on my mouth, I slightly laughed at Chaeyeol who was about to trip on a rock yesterday.

While walking, I sense someone was following me, Hmm. It's already been 2 weeks when Krystal is being magnet to Infinite, even though they took notice of Krystal's presence, Krystal is always in there side. I was observing the surroundings and I notice in the corner of my eye I saw someone with a bat. I hurridly kick the man and I heard a familiar groan. I shrugged it off and there's another and I kick them one by one, Did I mention they are 7?. Already I'm really tired and they start to put a naapkin in my face and I began sleepy.

-3 hours later-

I was awake and I was on a room, full of pink. Is the kidnaper a gay one? I promise I've never hit a gay one like ever.

"Where am I?" I said and touched my head. Someone came in the room and I saw a blurry person.

"Yah Baemin-ah? Are you okay?" That voice is really familiar.

"Are you gay?" I said.

"WHAT? NO!." The guy said. I rubbed my eyes and saw Myungsoo. I look at Myungsoo with a weird look.

"So, You kidnap me and this is your room?" I chuckled.

"W-what? No!." He said

"Then whose room is this?" I raised my eyebrow to prevent laughing.

"It's Hoya's sister room." He mumbled. I widened my eyes. ER ME GASSH.

"Hurry up! We will go somewhere." Myungsoo mumbled and got out.

THAT.WAS.EMBARASSING. -_________________________________________________________________-

I look at what Myungsoo brought to the room and saw a shorts and a plain T-SHIRT. So now, what are they planning?

I got out of the room and saw the other Infinite members in the other room. Well, this big house made me lost and now I'm in the dinning room, how lucky. I saw a 30 year old woman, a 5 year old girl and Hoya eating. I was about to go and Hoya shouted.

"Baemin-ah!" Hoya shouted and stood up from his seat. Here goes nothing.

"Mom, this is Choi Baemin." Hoya introduce me to a woman who looks cheerful by her age.

"A-annyeong, Choi Baemin-imnida." I bowed and smiled. The woman smiled at me.

"So, Your Baemin, Is she your girlfriend hoaegi?" The woman brighten up.

"B-bwo?!" Hoya's ear redden. I laugh at his nickname. Really cute.

"I take that as a yes." She chuckled and stood up.

"Hello dear, I'm Hoya's mom. You can call me Mom too if you want." She smiled at me and held on my shoulders.

"Mom!" Hoya protested.

"Shut up hoaegi." Mrs.Lee glared at Hoya, well, now I know where he got his glare.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Lee." I smiled.

"Oh! Did you eat breakfast already, come." Hoya's mom was really a good mother and she always smile.

"Mom, We will go now." Hoya said and bowed. I bowed and smiled at his mother.

"Please come back here, you are totally welcome here." She said and held my hands.

"Bye Mrs.Lee!" The others greeted and we all got on the car. I look at the with a glare.

"What?" Hoya grinned at me.

"Why did you kidnaped me?" I hissed.

"Hmm. Infinite day again?" He said.

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes. I was between Dongwoo and Sungjong. Sungjong hasnt been speaking lately and would be sad.

"Yah. Sungjong-ah?." I poked his cheeks and he look at me.

"Why are you down?" I asked. He just shrugged and I began to be sleepy again. And my head landed on someone.

END OF P.O.V:

While the ride was going, Dongwoo felt something on his shoulder, he look at Baemin and saw her smiling in her dreams. Dongwoo smiled and he just rested his head to your head and sleep to.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*