Unexpected Things (?)

Our Special one

Chapter 27: Unexpected Things (?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

It's morning and not all of the person in the house is still asleep. Woohyun and Hoya are in the kitchen cooking the food, well Woohyun is a morning person but for Hoya, I dont really know (?) He is violentic when he cant get his sleep (?).

"Ah! This is fun". Woohyun smiled and put the cookies in the oven.

"For you to say." Hoya hissed and sat on the chair.

"What?" Woohyun turn around.

"Nothing. What a weirdo." Hoya rolled his eyes.

"Hoya, can you pass me the rice?". Woohyun said.

"Whatever, I dont even know why Im I here". He said monotoned.

~Meanwhile~

Dongwoo stood up from his bed and notice that Hoya isnt in his bed anymore.

*Weird. Where he can be?* He tought and go to the bathroom.

Dongwoo is finish on fixing on himself and got out of the bathroom.

He began to stroll around the house, he reached the kitchen and saw Woohyun and Hoya who is baking.

"Wow! What a surprise! Hoya cooking?! Has the world gone nuts?!". Dongwoo laughed hard at Hoya.

"Shut up, Let's see if you can bake, help us here". Hoya hissed and glared at Dongwoo who stop laughing.

"Okay! I'll teach you how to bake! Come here dino!". Woohyun said happily.

-15 minutes later-

The flour are all over in Dongwoo's face, while Hoya is baking silently.

"Aish! How to bake a cake?". Dongwoo mumbled and looke at Hoya who is baking a delicious cake.

"Yah Hoya, teach me how to bake a cake." Dongwoo said.

"Why would I?" Hoya raised his eyebrows.

"I'm asking nicely." Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

"Ah! I'm finish with my cookies, I'm gonna give this to Baemin." Woohyun said and smiled. Hoya and Dongwoo look at Woohyun with an Jealous yet serious look.

*Does he like Baemin?. I'm gonna make my food delicious! Fighting!* The 2 thought and smiled.

~MEANWHILE~

Baemin woke up and look around her surroundings, she notice something, something is shinning in the ground near her picture frame, she look at it for a long time and she came her senses and started walk it's direction. It was a necklace.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/IN29-Infinite-Style-INFINITE-Necklace-/00/s/NDA0WDQwNA==/$(KGrHqJHJC!E7zG,CvnSBPEE)RcJww~~60_35.JPG

(The necklace color is silver.)

She look around if someone got in to her room but there is no sign, she just sighed and walk to the music room. While she is walking, she smelled something delicious but she tried to ignore it becuse she is really hungry.

She reached the music room and started to find a instrument to play. She stop walking when she saw the Piano.

Winter Sonata - From The Beginning Until Now (Instrumental)

She closed her eyes and had a small smile in her face, While playing she hummed every part.

Myungsoo heard the music and stood up from bed, he look around and snap out of it. He walk toward where the music is coming from, he has a confused face while walking.

He arrived the music room and he is still confused.

*Who could that be? It cant be the other members. Is it a ghost?* Myungsoo thought weirdly ang slap his own head.

He came in without any noise, He saw a girl in a white dress:

http://images.inmagine.com/img/inspirestock/ispi020/ispi020069.jpg

(Imagine the girl is Baemin)

And he suddenly realized that the girl was Baemin, The way the sunshine goes through Baemin made Myungsoo's heart beat fast and look at her lovingly.

Baemin finish the song and smiled at the piano, she was about to go when she notice a figure right across the door and she widended her eyes, Someone knows her secret talent. Myungsoo notice that the song has ended and he snap out when he saw Baemin, he smiled widely and waved at her.

"Woah! I didnt know you are good with instruments Baemin-ah!." Myungsoo clapped his hands.

Baemin just stared at myungsoo for a long time.

"You know you got skills! I gotta tell this to the others." Myungsoo was about to go when Baemin grab his wrist.

"Dont tell them." Baemin said.

Someone gasped from behind and they look behind and saw....

====================================================================================================================

NYAAHHHH! Did you watch MAMA awards last night? Oh Me gash It's Amozing! Totally! :)

Anyways, Again who is thr guy came in to Baemin's Room?! Me too! I'm totally dumbfounded too! I dont know who will it be!.

But, In infinite he is the one who is wearing the Infinite Necklace, that is my clue my dear angels! ^-^

Okay, Guys I'll be ending these Fanfic before the year ends, Sorry if i'm not updating like really, But these December, Imma Update like really.

And Sorry If I cant post any gifs today! I cant find the site I usually getting it!. Sorry again, Next Chapter I'm gonna post many of it :D.

Another confusing questions in these story again, Who do you think saw them?, and will Myungsoo keep these little secret of Baemin?. Stay tune! :D

=Comment and Subscriptions are totally loved! ~ <3=