Did It Work?

Our Special one

Chapter 51: Did It Work?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

"Hyung, are sure about this?" Sungjong said and look at Dongwoo. Dongwoo nodded his head and just patted his shoulders.

"We are just following instructions, so don't worry about it Dongsaeng." Dongwoo smiled and left Sungjong.

Your brothers left you for awhile because Zelo wants to go to the zoo. You look at him with an 'ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME' look.

"Noona, You don't wanna go?" Changjo said. You shook your head.

"It's too childish, like that guy." You pointed at Zelo who is annoying T.O.P, He keeps on jumping up and down.

"Okay noona, have fun being left here." Zelo ruffled your head. You glared at him.

"Don't call me noona. I'm gonna kick you really." You said and crossed your arms.

"Oh! And by the way Noona! The maids and butlers arent here today! Labor day!" Zelo said.

"Bwo? What?" You said alittle surprise. Minho just shrugged.

"Do you need some people around noona? I'm gonna call Teen Top if you want?" Changjo took his phone out and Zelo 'accidently' bump his back to Changjo's phone on the swimming pool.

"YAH!" Changjo glared at Zelo, Zelo look at him with an innocent look and smiled.

"AISH! I TOTALLY HATE YOU RAMEN HAIR." Changjo hissed and walked out of the house and just waited for them.

"Okay Baemin-ah, will be going now. Take care of yourself." T.O.P said and headed out. Minho ruffled your hair and Zelo just gave you a creepy smile. You glared at Zelo and kick his .

"Noona!" Zelo yelped and you smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------

*RING*

Someone rang the doorbell, You thought who it was. You pulled a baseball bat in secure.

"Who is it?" You yelled. But no one responded and you opened the door. You closed your eyes really tightly and aimed the baseball at the person.

"OUCHH!" Someone yelled and you opened one eye to see Myungsoo standing there.

"Oh? It's you. Mianhe" You where about to close the door but his foot stop you closing the door.

"Wait, the others want to come here. They just pick some things up. May I come in?" He said.

"Sure. But get away from the T.V." You hissed at him. He chuckled and went in.

"Why? What are you watching?" He teased and you aimed the bat at him.

"Okay okay! Chill! Just joking dude." He put his hands up in surrender. You shrugged and smack the bat in his .

"Yah!" He yelled and glared at your back, who was going to the kitchen.

*RING*

"Yah Myungsoo, get the door." You said in the kitchen while eating apple.

"You get it." He said. You glared at him.

"Then, get out of my house." You bluntly said and look at him with a poker face.

"GEEZ. Okay!" He said and stood up from his seat and opened the door. It was the other Infinite members and went in.

"Baemin-ah!" Sungjong yelled and go to the kitchen.

"Oh hey." You smiled alittle.

"Where's your brothers?" Sunggyu asked.

"Zoo." You simple said and brushed Myungsoo out of the couch. He fell flat on his .

"Why are they in the zoo?" Sungyeol sat next to you.

"I dont know, maybe they visited the aliens. Or they can visit some of your relatives" You sarcastly said and look at him.

"Hey that is just mean." He mumbled back. You look at the other Infinite members. They're in the kitchen. Sunggyu shook his head when you where about to enter.

"No can do Baemin-ah. Sit and relax, leave everything to us." Sunggyu slightly pushed you back and smiled.

"Yah. This is my house, don't get to carried away. And dont mess th kitchen, My brothers will kill me." You shook your head and headed to your room.

--------------------------------------

"Hyung, where di she go?" Dongwoo scratch his head. Sunggyu look at Dongwoo with a smile.

"Let's continue before she gets down again and be curious again." Sunggyu said and they prepared something.

"Let's entertain Baemin first." Sungyeol said as he beats the egg and flour.

"Who's first?" Sungjong said. Dongwoo smiled.

Dongwoo came to your room but you where no where to find. He scratch his head and headed to the gates and saw you carrying something. Your hair was in a bun. And you were wearing a floral dress and a sandals.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFAmanrJEdDFpi-Fc32QD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL00HidLcnUBNeL0cOxjo

Dongwoo was following you and he saw you where heading to the playground. He smiled at you and he went beside you. You were slightly taken aback and smiled at Dongwoo. "What are you doing here?" Dongwoo asked and look at you. You smiled and look forward. "Hmm. I'm gonna take some pictures, And you? I should be the one asking you." You chuckled and he scratch his head and smiled. "Well, I saw you going outside and I followed you. Maybe you get in trouble and you need some help." Dongwoo smiled at you. You toke a picture of Dongwoo on your polaroid.

Since you were little, you like taking pictures. And you really like polaroids that much. He got startled and he smiled widely. "What are you gonna take picture of?" Dongwoo asked. You shrugged and smiled and pointed the lenses to the kid that was holding many colorful ballons. Dongwoo look at the person you took picture of and he chuckled. "You like kids?" He chuckled. You look at him and beamed. "I totally like kids. I wish I have a baaby brother." You sighed. Dongwoo look at you. "What do you call Changjo and Zelo?" He said. "I said BABY not like baby." You laughed. Dongwoo laughed too.

The two of you went home. Dongwoo widenend his eyes and quickly run inside and leave you there stunned. You where still stunned there and you snap out of your trance and furrowed your eyebrows alittle and just shrugged. As walk inside the house, the lights were off. "Yah! Why the heck did you turn off the lights?" You yelled but didn't get any response. You were about to walk to your room when someone grab your wrist. You furrowed your eyebrow and suddenly he carried you to his shoulder.

"YAH!" You shouted and punch the guy's back nonstop ng you heard the guy growl. You stop and just let him take you where he wished to bring you. He brought you down to see, your in the rooftop. You look around and saw infiniye with their suit. You look at the with an 'awe'. "Ah! You look adorable." You said and touched them. "Are you for real?" You said and pinched yourself. "Ouch." You hissed and you widenend your eyes. "Wow. You are real." You poked Myungsoo's cheek but he bite your finger. "Yah." You scoffed. He smiled at you and he held your hands, Your eyes widenend alittle. You tried in shooking his hands off but he is too strong.

"Let go." You hissed. Myungsoo later on let go, You look at them and smiled. "What's with the get up?" You chuckled. "Hmm. Confessing?" Sunggyu smiled at you. You raised your eyebrows. "Whom? Where? If all of you confess here, you better go now. I'm gonna take a bath. Don't disturb me." You furrowed your eyebrows and walk off but someone stop you. You look up and saw Sungyeol. "What's your problem?" You raised your eyebrow. "Stay. here." Sungyeol said as he making you walk backwards to the pool area. He was blooking the door. You bump your bump into someone's chest. You look up and saw Sungjong. Sungjong smiled. You chuckled nervously and You made a quick run to the door but Hoya step alittle on the door and he beamed at you. "Okay! This is getting annoying! Would someone tell me what the heck is freaking happening!" You hissed and frutratedly pulled your hair.

"What?!" You yelled. They smiled at you sheepishly and chuckled. "Yeah. That." They chuckled nerwously. "You want me to help you how to confess?" You look at them with an unbelievable look. "That's just insane." You said and turn away. "Why would you like me to help you?" You said and look at them with a glare. They got speechless. You went near them and smirked. "If you like me to help you, give me one important reason and I'll help you." You smirked at them and You began walking away. When you close the door, Infinite sighed and look at each other. And they glared at Hoya. Hoya look at them with a irritated look.

"Really? Help in confessing? That is just great. Now, we need to prove her how can we confess. That is a fantastic idea Howon." Sunggyu sarcastly said and sighed. "It's not my fault she began to close the gap between us." Hoya put his hands up in surrender. "Hyung, it's okay, We can do this." Myungsoo patted Sunggyu's shoulder and Sunggyu smiled. "On the other hand, This well be fun. A very fun challange." Dongwoo chuckled and smiled. They all agreed.

*Oh I wish she can accept it.*  They thought and smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP GOISE! Sorry for not updating soon! :)

Anyways, Do you think she can accept it? Raise your foot then. Nah! Just kidding. :D

Out of topic: Is there EXO fans here? Because I'm one of them. *SPAZZ HARD* Have you heard, they'll be having there comeback soon.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2caeffc21f3ff3ab1ddabdc42a204dc5/tumblr_mgrd5ccMfC1s314j7o1_100.gif

Yeah! Party like D.O! WOHOOOOOOO!. And is there fans of VIXX also? I'm one too. Yeah been spazzing about this two rookies. And I totally love VIXX next theme. :D They're like yeaaaaaah! but there is one flaws. It's restricted to kids that are age under 19 years old because of too much violence. :l *goes to the corner and goes emo* Just joking! :D

Anyways, GIF TIME! :D

 

 

..remember last year? just like today ;w;

 

 

Hope you enjoy soooo far. :D Because I smell drama on the waaaaaaaaaaay ! :D

 

Comment and Subscription are LOVED~