Her again?

Our Special one

Chapter 49: Her again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

"AISH! Who the heck on the right mind call in the middle of the midnight?!" Changjo hissed and answer the phone.

"What?!" He shouted. "Changjo chill okay?" L.Joe chuckled. Changjo's jaw tighthen and he hissed. "What do you want?" Changjo hissed at L.Joe.

"Didn't you know dude?" L.joe said. "Know what?" Changjo said half awake and got down to get a water. "Promise me, You'll not gonna freak out?" L.Joe bites his nails. "Okay, your getting weirder Hyung." Changjo chuckled.

"She is back." L.Joe nervously said and Changjo spitted his water.

"WHAT?!" Changjo hissed and got to your room and he saw you soundly sleeping. He sligthly chuckled and he get worried.

"Why did she come back?" Changjo said and leave your room.

"I dont know, I just knew she is back again and I think, She'll do another bad thing." L.Joe got worried too and said.

"Okay Hyung, Let's talk tomorrow." Changjo hung up and layed on his bed. *Now what does she want? She destroyed Noona's past. Now she'll destroy it again. I'm not gonna let this happen again.* Changjo thought and he went to sleep.

You suddenly woke up early today becuse you cant really sleep. You got down in the dining room to see Minho sitting there like he has a problem.

"Morning Minho." You smiled at him and sitted next to him.

"Morning Baemin." He smiled alittle and ruffled your hair alittle.

"What are yo thinking? Looks like your deep in mind." You chuckled alittle and sip your milk.

"Nah. It's nothing." Minho shrugged and look at you who is reading the newspaper. *I'm totally worried. What if she remebers the thing happen in the past?* Minho thought. You sense that someone was looking at you and you look up and smiled at Minho.

"What is it really Minho?" Yuo sat up and sipped your milk and look at him.

"Is krystal your classmate?" Minho asked nervously.

"Uhm.. Deh. I can handle her. Don't worry." You sligthly smiled and your head sligthly hurts and you put your hand in your head and remember something.

"He'll never like you."

"Who said that?"

"Me. Because in that kind of face, No one will like you. And I was never your friend in the first place. I just used you to be close to him and to your brothers. Hope you dont get mad." She smirked and walked away. She leave me here stunned and I look at her and start to run to her but she pulled my hair and she smashed my head with a bottle and she pushed me to the wall.

Suddenly, A tear escaped from your eyes and Minho saw that. "W-who was she?" You put your hands in your head and starteed to think of it. Actually, Your brothers always tell Krystal to you. About how mean she is and how she almost killed you. They didn't told you why was she doing this.

"Shh. Baemin." Minho run to your side and hugged your head. You where leave there stunned and smirk. You didnt really cry because of those things because it was too simple and that person dosen't needs an attention from You.

"Whoever she is. I dont care anymore. I hope she dies in hell." You hissed and sipped your milk. You saw Minho hugging you.

"Minho. Stop hugging me it's weird." You pry off his hands off of your head. Minho blinked at you at confusion.

"Bwo? I thought you where about to cry first time in your life?" Minho said. You narrowed your eyes at Minho and You chuckled at Minho's expression.

"It's okay Minho. Your the one I'll come by if I ever cry. Don't worry." You ruffled his head and go to your room.

*I hope she will be fine around her. I don't want her to be hurt again.* Minho thought and he too got upstairs to prepare to school.

========================

"Okay! Baemin and Woohyun will be teaming up for the project." Ms.Oh said happily. You facepalmed. You look at Woohyun and you saw him looking at you. He made a fighting sign and you just sligthly smiled. *Ms.Oh. Really?* You thought and you put your hand on your chin and blow your bangs.

You look at Woohyun, Krystal was talking to him and Woohyun just nodded or shook his head. You smiled at the sight because he wasn't really paying attention to her. Suddenly, Krystal grab Woohyun's hand and Woohyun harshly shook it off and he narrowed his eyes at Krystal. Krystal pouted and you where about to puke, When Ms.Oh approached you. She nudge you, You look at her.

"You know, I don't like the new student. She is clingy." She said and look at Woohyun. You look at Them and Woohyun walk out and Krystal just hissed.

"Better yet, Don't let her see Sehun-ah." You chuckled in disgust. 

"Waeyo?" Ms.Oh tilted her head.

"She'll seduce him." You shrugged and stood up.

"Ew. I don't want a clingy daughter-in-law." Ms.Oh cringed at the thought. You just laughed and walked away. Krystal look at Ms.Oh and Ms.Oh narrowed her eyes at her and she pointed a finger at her. Krystal widenend her eyes and run away. Ms.Oh smirked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ohhhh! Krystal Jung is hated by everyone including the cool teacher Ms.Oh! :D Why is Krystal is such a Biaotch and so cray cray?! XD

Anyways, Do you like the new Poster and Background? For me, IT'S EFFIN CUUUUUUTE! :D

Anyways, Back to the story. So many questions coming inot my readers mind this few days like what is her past? Just hang in there goise! Everything will be answered really soon. Like questions like, Who will she end up? What happend to each past? On how I always bother eating in the Midnight? Well, that one is a secret! XD I'm totally on crack!. And Why the heck Am I asking all of you for answers?! XD

Tellyhow! As promised in the last chappieeee! ^^ Gif time! :)

   

   

 

FOR NAMU'S FANS AND HIS INESS OVERLOAD! (No y thoughts my lovely readers! XD)

 

OKAAAAAAAAAAY! to much abs! XD Who has the VERY best abs? XD

OKAAAAAY! Too much abs can lead to CRACK SYNDROME! XD KEEP CALM AND STARE AT SUNGGYU'S FIERCE yet Y FAACE!

24/1000 INFINITE randomness.

OH ! KIM MYUNGSOO! THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK! XD Is Woohyun that good in defense? XD

 

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GOIIIIISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IMMA GO NOOOOOOOW! :D

HOPE YOUR ENJOYING SOOOOOOOOOOO FAR! :D
 

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOY AND LOVEEEEED!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE LOOOOOOOOOOVED! *flying kiss*