Aren't the same

Our Special one

Chapter 65:Aren't the same

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Baemin fell blankly on the floor, Dongwoo was the first one to go to her side. He glared at Myungsoo and the rest of them. "Look what you done to her!" Dongwoo said and lifted Baemin and left the room. "Tss! What a good actress I say!" Myungsoo clapped his hands sarcastly and glared at the door. "I think she's telling the true though." Sunggyu mumbled and was about to go after Baemin but Sungyeol held his wrist. "I wouldn't do that hyung, We cant just let that pass easily because she left us first not us. Let her beg for us." Sungyeol said. Sunggyu pulled his wrist harshly and left the group with a loud bang of the door.

Dongwoo rushed to the hospital and he began to panick because the nurse says that all of the rooms are occupied today and only dividers are available in the moment. Dongwoo already contacted Baemin's brother already and they're already on their way. He was in the verge of crying but a hand reach out his hands, he look at Baemin's hands and he looked at her face, she was smiling weakly at him. "I-i'm glad you came. I'm so sorry for leaving you." Baemin began and started to tear up alittle and Dongwoo smiled when he heard Baemin apologized. "Shh. Dont cry just rest first hmm. Well talk later." Dongwoo slightly ruffled her hair. 

The door suddenly banged open and it was Sunggyu. Dongwoo sighed in relief and smiled alittle at his hyung. "Thanks for coming hyung.. but where's the others?" Dongwoo look every direction but the others can't be seen. "I left them.. They didn't want me to come at first but I protested because I got guilty and I really love Baemin." Sunggyu mumbled and look at Baemin's sleeping face. Dongwoo just sighed and looked away. "I dont believe it that with one single problem, our friendship can be ruin like this." Dongwoo chuckled sadly and lowered his head. "Dont worry about it, if they really love Baemin and if they really care for her they would come." Sunggyu said to cheer Dongwoo up but Sunggyu knows that their pride is more important than anything and he knows that it is impossible, only miracles can happen.


Sunggyu and Dongwoo didn't came to school for 2 consecutive weeks and it's already December, the 2 left when Baemin's brother already arrived in Korea to know what happening with her. They were quite surprise because they didn't know that she is having this kind of sickness and the most shocking is that their mother told them that after she recover, Baemin will be staying in Paris for good and she'll be having her treatments there. Only the siblings knew about this, they still didn't said anything to Infinite or either Baemin. 

It's a rainy and dark monday when Sunggyu and Dongwoo went to school, it wasn't the same since they weren't hanging out anymore. They spotted Myungsoo bullying someone and as usual Woohyun making out with some random girl and Sungjong was no where to be found because maybe he is cutting class again with his 'girlfriend', The only one that was still on his sane and was normal among them was Sungyeol, but he wasn't bullying someone or being loud as his usual. He was studying with an earphone bombing with loud music. They approached him, Sungyeol looked at the shadow that was covering his studying light. He slightly smiled and removed the earphones away from his ear.

"How are you doing guys?" Sungyeol said and kept his book away. "We're doing fine. How about you... guys?" Dongwoo said awkwardly and Sungyeol chuckled. "Isn't is obvious, after you guys didn't showed up almost 2 weeks, they were doing things not as same as anymore." Sungyeol said and pursed his lips. "What happend to Hoya?" Sunggyu said. "He is always in a dance studio. He wouldn't come with us anymore becuase he said we changed and that and blah blah blah." Sungyeol said and nodded his head as he was imitating Hoya's voice. Dongwoo smacked Sungyeol's head. "Aish! Why did you smacked my head you dino freak?!" Sungyeol rubbed his head with irritation and stood up. Dongwoo ran off while Sungyeol was running after him. 'Atleast they didn't change.' Sunggyu thought and sighed. He checked his watch and yelled after Dongwoo.

"Where are you going hyung?" Sungyeol asked as he was fixing his stuff. "Gonna visit someone." Sunggyu said and ruffled SUngyeol's head while the younger one glared at him. "Dont touch the hair." Sungyeol mumbled and looked at Sunggyu with confusion. "To see Baemin." Sunggyu continued and smiled weakly. "Do you wanna come with us?" Dongwoo smiled. "Uhmmmmmmm. Sure." Sungyeol casually shrugged.

 

'Did you get the number already?'

'Y-yes maam'

'Then call it you dimwit!'

'Wait maam.'

'What now?!'

'Are you gonna talk to her?'

'No. I'm just gonna make myself look like a fool like you! Are you stupid?! Yes! I'm gonna talk to her!'

"What are we gonna do now doctor?" T.O.P asked the doctor. "I think will need to take her to another hospital or better yet we'll need her to be cured in Paris if we dont do that the heart will stop from beating. The sickness isn't in her heart, it's on the brain. The Heart is just being the most effective organ because it's pumping the blood that is dangerous but the true sickness is in her brain. We'll need her to go as soon as possible." The doctor said and Minho sighed and just left the talking with T.O.P. Minho is the most effective among her brothers because he is the most closet to her and she trusted him so much. Minho went back to her room and just sat down while praying to God that her situation will be better soon.

Minutes later, someone knocked on the door. It's Sunggyu. Minho stood and welcomed the 3 of them with a weak smile. "How's a going? What did the doctor said?" Sunggyu asked. "She's doing great. She'll woke yesterday. She'll be awake to eat her lunch." Minho smiled and lied about her condition. "Oh okay." Sunggyu said. "I'll go already. Take care of her. " Minho smiled at them and left. Sungyeol look at her sadly and held her cold hands. "We'll just buy some foods arra?" Dongwoo said and the 2 left. "Hi Baemi-ah." Sungyeol smiled sadly and tears where forming in his eyes. "I'm sorry." Sungyeol sobbed and kept on saying sorry. Then Baemin's hands twitched and held Sungyeol's hand. 

He looked at her and hugged her tightly. She smiled weakly at him and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry also." Baemin said and Sungyeol hugged her again tightly."Oh! I see you two forgave each other!" Dongwoo said and run to them to have a group hug. "Goooooosh! I miss you guys!" Baemin said and hugged them tighter. "Yah! Dino! What the?" Sunggyu stopped talking and immedietly run to Baemin. 1 hour later, they're having lunch together but Sungyeol's phone rang.

"Hello?"

'Is this Lee Sungyeol?'

"Yes? Why?" Sungyeol looked at them weirdly.

'Give the phone to Lee Baemin.' Sungyeol gave the phone to Baemin. 

'Hi there girl! It's me Krystal!'

"What do you want slot machine?"

'Very funny joke. Anyways, have you seen Sungjong?'

"Do I look like I saw him? Stupid girls always be stupid." Baemin smirked.

'Make your last joke because I have like 4 of your boyfriend here. Say hi guys!' 'Baemin-ah dont go!' 'Baemin' 'I'm sorry'

Baemin stood up and looked at the guys nervously. "W-what do you want?! Let them go!" She hissed.

'Hmmmmmm. Maybe no?' 

"What the Krystal?! Are you gonna be this stupid?!" Baemin yelled.

'Hahahaha. So fun-ney. Anyways go to this location only 4 of you. No one else. No brothers, No nerds, No Police. Just you and the 3 guys. Pyong!~'

She dropped the phone and tears strimmed in her eyes. "G-guys, krystal has the 4 of them." Baemin cried.


Hi guys! Long time! I miss you guys! Sorry for not updating! :( Anyways, this story is about to end. :( 

Comment and Subscribe. <3