Help of a Dongsaeng

Our Special one

Chapter 50: Help of a Dongsaeng

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

"Hyung, arent you too old for her?" Sungjong asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu glared at Sungjong.

"Shut up! Age dosen't matter. The only thing matters, they love each other." Sungyeol hissed at Sungjong.

"So, only Myungsoo dosent like her?" Woohyun asked. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at Woohyun.

"I like her! Maybe your the one who dosent like her." Myungsoo sneered at Woohyun.

"Aish you!" Woohyun said and scooted away from Myungsoo.

"We really need a plan right away." Hoya said. The others nodded there head.

"What kind of plan?" Sungjong said.

"A kind of plan that will make her say yes to our confession." Dongwoo said in a 'DUH' tone.

"Hyung, isn't it weird if we date the same girl? And the 7 of us to date her?" Myungsoo asked Sunggyu.

"Not really, Many people are like that." Sunggyu shrugged.

"We might need help." Woohyun said.

"From whom?" Sungyeol said.

"From a Dongsaeng." Woohyun smirked. They nodded there head.

"You know Woohyun. Your weird." Hoya said and walked away with the others. Woohyun was left there and was stunned for a minute and snap away.

"YAH! Wait for me!" Woohyun run to them.

----------------------------------------------------

The door bell rang and L.Joe went to the door. He opened it and he cross his arms.

"What are you doing here? Espeacially You. Deatnote?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Is Baemin here?" Sunggyu asked.

"She not in today, Hyungs and her went to their company here in Korea." L.Joe said and look at Myungsoo said.

"Please come in. Except you." L.Joe pointed his finger to Myungsoo.

"Bye Myungsoo." Dongwoo smiled at him and ruffled his hair. The 6 went inside, L.Joe stop Myungsoo by his feet and smirked.

"Yah Hyung, who there?" Changjo said and went to L.Joe.

"Baemin's admirers." L.Joe teased and shut the door at Myungsoo's face.

"And who's outside?" Changjo asked. L.Joe shrugged and smirked. Changjo open the door.

"Hyung, come in. Ignore L.Joe hyung. He is bipolar." Changjo shrugged.

"It's okay." Myungsoo smiled and went in.

"So, Hyungs what are you doing here?" Zelo said. Woohyun called Zelo down.

"Uhm.. This is a really funny request." Woohyun chuckled nervously. Zelo look at him to continue.

"That you want to confess to Noona?" Zelo chuckled. Woohyun look at him, surprised.

"I know, Look at your face. It says it all." Zelo shock his head and smiled.

"But hyung, Don't let teen top know. They'll burry you all alive." Zelo said. Infinite gulped and look at Teen top on the living room.

"What are they even doing here?" Myungsoo look at L.Joe with a glare.

"Uhm.. Private stuffs. Yes that's it!" Zelo smiled innocently. Hoya look at him with a suspicious look.

*I wont let them know about their plan!* Zelo thought and smiled.

"So, what help do you want to your confession?" Zelo changed the topic and called the maid to offer them a juice.

"Hyung, are sure he knows what he is doing?" Myungsoo asked Dongwoo. Zelo narrowed his eyes at Myungsoo.

"Aish You! Now I now why Noona hates you the most." Zelo hissed.

"Bwo? She hates me?" Myungsoo said.

"Dont doubt the genius of this kid. He is really smart." Sunggyu said.

"Okay hyung! I surrender!" Myungsoo put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay let's begin!" Zelo clapped his hands.

============================================

"Hyung, did you know that the creepy is back?" Minho said while handing the clothes to you. You where trying some of the clothes they pick for you.

"Bwo?!" T.O.P hissed. Minho covered T.O.P's mouth to prevent You from hearing it but to late You heard it.

"Minho, What's happening there?" You said.

"Nothing Baemin-ah, continue." Minho said and he look at T.O.P

"So, what happend by so far." T.O.P cross his arms.

"Well, Baemin would always protcet herself by bad mouthing her." Minho shrugged.

"Which?" T.O.P said.

"Which It's perfect and Which she inhereted from you." Minho grinned. T.O.P slap the back of Minho's head.

"Yah." Minho rubbed his head.

"Atleast for now, she can protect herself. Keep an eye for her maybe that is up to something." T.O.P said to Minho and Minho nodded his head.

*I wish nothing happens to her. If anything happend to her, She's gonna pay even if she's a girl.*  T.O.P thought and look at you slapping Minho's chest by giving you a very short skirt. Minho was laughing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not so interesting Chapter goise, well for me. :D

Tellyhow, Again! I cant post some gifs goise. Well, I'm sorry for being too lazy and sleepy. Shame on me right? *winks*

Hmmm. What can you say to her forever protected brothers?

CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~ ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY! :]