The Day

Our Special one

Chapter 19: The Day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baemin's P.O.V:

Its been 2 days already when we won in soccer. After that, I didnt saw Sungjong. When I look after him, he was hanging out with Infinite, again. And whenever we have the same class, he will sit to another chair. Really, whats wrong with this guy. Today is Wednesday and Chaeyeol didnt show up at school today, so I'll be alone again in lunch. Suddenly, I got a text from Sungjong.

"Hey Baemin, meet me in the old music room" he texted

Why will he make me meet up with him there? Whats this punk needs?

 

No One's P.O.V:

Baemin is walking when she heard a faint scream in the music room. She put her bag outside and came in. She furrowed her brows and keep on walking and suddenly a girl in white starts to crawl to her direction. Students say that there is a white lady who always appear here. They said she was murdered when the school was being build. The girl suddenly walk near her and spoke.

"Hi Baemin" the girl smiled at her

Suddenly, Baemin was out of breath and fainted. She is searching her bag outside but it wasnt there anymore. Baemin black out in the middle of the hallway.

Infinite suddenly appeared with her bag while smirking.

"Good work Yonggi!" Woohyun said while smirking

"Thats what you get !" Sungyeol said

"Oppa, I'll go now" Yonggi said

"Okay thanks again" Myungsoo said

"When will she wake up?" Dongwoo said

"Dont know, dont care, lets go" Woohyun said

Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyu just remained silent because they pity her even though Hoya is mad at her, he still doesnt want to do this. Sungjong know what will happened to him when she woke up. Sungyu didnt even want to be part of that either because he fell for her already. Infinite walk away and one member stop walking and turn to her, again. Guilt took over him and he started walking again.

-10 minutes-

A student named Lee Kiseoup walk to the hallway and he noticed Baemin lying on the floor, unconscious in the floor. He ran to her and saw her pale face. Immediately, he ran to the clinic to make sure she's okay. But, she is not okay because she lost oxygen and the nurse immediately take her to the hospital. Her brothers came to the hospital. They saw the doctor and immediately talk to him. When theyre finish talking, they called her friends and when they knew, they quickly go to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------

WHUT UP GOIS ! I'm totally busy like hell! I'm totally sorry for not updating !!!!!! *bows 90 degrees*

Oh my gosh! I think you hate me already for no updating!! Sorrrrry again!

So, guys! What do you think ? Is it TOMATOES or TISSUES ?

Oh my! I think it's an Tomatoes! Okay I deserve it .

I'm gonna give my reaction: OMO ! Why did they did that? Are they F4? not specifically, F7? A cursor?

Just joking! I'm in other world for today.

Since Infinite are bad today, I'm not going to give Gifs for this update, they must learn first.

Oh, anyways Thanks for having a cameo to Lee Kiseop of UKISS!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531227_462760170410117_2028255289_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/546026_466259900074143_1693634507_n.jpg

A picture with 3 of my top and Originally bias! :]

And Another thank you for my sister again for the pic.

That's all for today,

Comment and Subcription are totally loved! <3 :]

-junhyungloveforever :]