Help

Our Special one

Chapter 44: Help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

NO.FREAKING.WAY. I'm still standing here but who cares, I don't want to see her okay?

"Please kindly introduce yourself." The professor boringly said and sat down and check some paper works.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Krystal-imnida." Krystal said with a everly fake smile. Everyone isnt interested in her even the kingkas. The kingka scoffed not even giving any interest you wanna know why, because all schools already know what is Krystal's attitude. No one cares about her.

"Please find your seat." The professor said and stood up. All my classmates put their bag next to the seat that was empty and Me aas well, put my books, bag and shoe there. Krystal was still standing and she saw a seat that was at the front seat as mine. I facepalmed myself and just rolled my eyes. Krystal begins to walk in the seat that was infront of me. She gave me a smirk and I just raised my middle finger. Now history isn't boring at all.

"Nice to see you again Choi Baemin." She said to me and smirked. I just made a sarcaastic smile.

"Welcome Jung Krystal! Welcome to hell." I mumbled the last words. She look at me and I justl look at her with a bored look.

"Do you remember what I said last time?" She said.

"No. I dont listen to stupid girls like you." I said and started to write the lecture.

"Oh really? Well, let me repeat it. Your gonna pay." She said and smirked again. I look at her.

"How much?" I said.

"Hmm. Your friends i guess." She shrugged and gave me her everly-'friendly'-smile. I just shrugged.

"You cant do anything." I said and stood up and walk out because it's already time to go home. I just give her my smirk and got out. Well, atleast everyone hates her. I just shrugged and saw Chaeyeol on his locker and putting all his stuff their, He look at me and smiled widely. I just return the smile and thought about what Krystal said "Your gonna pay." "Your friends." I just shook my head and go to his direction.

"Annyeong! Let's go now?" Chaeyeol said and ruffled my head. I just chuckled and nodded my head. While walking with Chaeyeol, I saw a girl trip on her foot and I saw Sungjong help her. I saw who it was, It's krystal. She look up and saw me, she smirked ans suddenly she made a teary eyes. I look at Sungjong and he was falling for her tricks. Is that what you want Jung Krystal? I'm gonna make you pay like what you did last time. I look at Chaeyeol and smiled at me and we go home. I'm gonna need some help.

END OF P.O.V:

"Sooyoung-unnie, I need your help, right away."  Baemin texted Sooyoung.

"Why? What happend?" Sooyoung replied and getting worried.

"She's back." Baemin texted back.

"Wait for us in the nearest coffee shop. We'll be there in 10 minutes." Sooyoung texted and wear her coat and texted the others.

Baemin was sitting on her couch and was thinking of what will happen if Krystal do what she do last time. Baemin clenched her hands until it get's white. She wear her jacket and got out of the house. She look at her watch and she catch the bus.

-Meanwhile ..-

"Woohyun, what happend to you?" Sunggyu said and they were at Woohyun's house. Woohyun is cooking and look at Sunggyu.

"Hyung, I cant explain what am I feeling today." Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu look at him to continue.

"I'm feeling really happy today even if I didnt even do anything." Woohyun said as he put the cookies in the oven.

"Are you on drugs?" Sunggyu said weirdly. Woohyun look at him with an 'ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME'

"Sorry." Sunggyu said and look at Woohyun with a peace sign.

"As I was saying, Like I havent felt this feeling before. Like I'm really fresh and like I'm lively." Woohyun said and pulled out a water. Sunggyu thought for it for a while and smiled too.

"Actually, I have been feeling that too." Sunggyu smiled and look at Woohyun. Woohyun beamed and play a song.

"I havent feeling this like lately." Woohyun said and he lost in his trance and start to dance like a crazy dude. Sunggyu just chuckled and thought of it for a while.

"Dongwoo hyung." Hoya pocked Dongwoo's belly and Dongwoo look at him.

"Deh?" Dongwoo said and lay his head on the pillow.

"Have you been fallen for someone?" Hoya said as he played with his hands.

"Hmmm. Do you literally or fell in love?" Dongwoo said and look at Hoya.

"F-feel in love." Hoya awkwardly said.

"Actually, This few months, I've been." Dongwoo cheekly said and smiled.

"Oh? What does it feel like?" Hoya said and look at Dongwoo.

"It felt great, Like you alive again and happy." Dongwoo smiled and blushed.

"O-oh? Really?" Hoya stutteredly said.

"Deh. Why? Are you Inlove?" Dongwoo teased Hoya and Hoya's ears auto matically began to be red. Dongwoo noticed and chuckled half-heatedly.

"It's okay to be inlove, Like me! I use the girl that made me love her as my inspiraation." Dongwoo advice.

"So Hyung, Who's the lucky girl?" Hoya asked and grinned.

"Hmm. It's a secret for now, but you'll now by then." Dongwoo his index finger in his lips and smiled.

"Yaah! Kim Myungsoo! Wake up!" Sungyeol smacked Myungsoo's and keep on shaking him. Sungjong was there and was thinking. Sungyeol turned to him and tapped his cheeks. Sungjong look at Sungyeol.

"What is it hyung?" Sungjong look at Sungyeol with aa smile. Sungyeol was taken a back and smiled too.

"What id your problem Sungjonggiee?" Sungyeol said as he ploped hisself next to Myungsoo. Myungsoo wasnt really sleeping, he was just thinking too.

Sungjong explained to Sungyeol as he explained it to Baemin. Sungyeol look at Sungjong with a teasing smile.

"What is it hyung?" Sungjong said.

"Yieeee!~ My Sungjong is fully grown man already!" Sungyeol said and start to chuckle. *But I feel those things too.* Myungsoo and Sungyeol thought and chuckled.

"B-bwo? Me?" Sungjong pointed at himself and suddenly smiled.

"Yes you! Let's celebrate!" Sungyeol stood up and brought Sungjong downstairs. When they're gone, Myungsoo sit from his position and put his hands on his chest and smiled.

"I'm Inlove." Myungsoo suddenly blurted and smiled and he stood up and procceded downstairs too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry If I cant update frequently!.

Anyways, I cant post some gifs today but I will post some in the next chapters! Hope enjoy my story so far! SARANGHAEYOOOO READERS! :]