Worst birthday gift

Our Special one

Chapter 63: Worst birthday gift

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baemin smiled and look at Sungyu. "What is it then?" She laughed on how Sungyu's face was too serious. "I-it's about your--" "Who?" She stopped laughing when he was really serious. "Your father was send in the hospital." Sungyu whispered then Baemin's eyes widenend abit and she took off her heels. "Get me out of here." Baemin said and look at them tearfully. They just look at her sadly. "I.said.get.me.out.of.here." She hissed and glared at them. "B-baemin, you can't go there because--" "Because of what?!" She yelled at Hoya who didn't even had the chance to finish his sentnce.

"Baemin your father was delivered there because he was found unconcious on his room." Hoya look down on his shoes, She began to feel guilty and she was about to step closer to him but he just walked away. "Okay, we'll let you off." Woohyun said and he was about to hug her but she pushed him and she fell on the floor while crying


Baemin was pounding on the door of the ICU. "Baemin! Stop already, we'll just have to wait what will happen." T.O.P hugged her to stay her away from there. Infinite was just standing on the side while looking sadly at the girl they truly love to be broken just like that. "I think we can manage here already, you should go home already. We'll be updating you guys." Minho rubbed his neck and smiled at them tiredly. "Okay hyung, take care of her well." Myungsoo said and they left. 

After of being there for almost 3 hours. The doctor came out with an unexplained look. The siblings walk up to him while Baemin was left there dumbfounded. "How is our father?" Changjo asked and kept on bitting his lips. "Well, this is very an unusual case but we are deeply sorry about what is happening already but your father didn't made it. A vein was popped out almost 5 of it and there were many blood that was wasted. My condolence to you and your family. Excuse me." The doctor left and Zelo fight for himself to cry.

Baemin approached them with a hopeful face. "What happend? Is appa alright already?" She said and just remained silent about it. "Yah. Talk to me." She said and Minho suddenly hugged him. She furrowed her brows. "Did something bad happend?" She whispered. "He is in peace already Baemin." T.O.P said silently. She chocked on her tears and closed her eyes to avoid tears to come out. "I-i didn't even had the chance to talk to him." Baemin said and she broke in tears already.

"I didn't even get the chance to tell him how I loved him so much and also that I'm very sorry for everything that I did before." Baemin kept on talking while Minho was still hugging her but everytime that her sobbing was getting worst, he kept on tightning hug. But then, Baemin felt a sharp pain on her head and she fainted. 


After 2 months:

Infinite met up again and look at each other, with dark bags in their eyes because of stress but most of them is because of being on the club everynight. The most effective among them was Sungjong because he didn't even know how to drink but since the day that he last talk to Baemin, he bagan to change. He made his hair grow really long and also made it into blonde, he would cut classes. Sungyu look at the youngest with a disappointed look.

"What the heck happend again huh? You got on a fight again?" Sungyu said as he was staring at Sungjong's bruises. "Isn't that obvious? It's none of your business. Don't ever interfere with my life again." Sungjong was about to stand up but Hoya pushed him back. "Don't you dare talk to like that because without us, you can never be somebody. Remember that you stupid ungrateful piece of ." Hoya spat on his face and He was pulled away by Dongwoo.

"Stop it already! Did you even know what is already happening? We can't even talk to Baemin already." Myungsoo said and stood up. They all try to calm thereselves before anything happens. Sungyu inhaled before speaking. "So, any news about her?" He look at them one by one. "Nothing at all. After the funeral they all went to America right?" Sungyeol said and look up from the book he was reading. "Yeah, but did some of your investigators knew something?" Dongwoo asked.

"They still don't have any news." Myungsoo said and look through the files. Sungjong rolled his eyes and was about to go. "Where are you going?" Woohyun asked Sungjong. "I'm going to meet someone first." Sungjong said and left. They all look at each other, and sighed. "What happend to our maknae that is happy?" Sungyeol sighed and they continued their research.

Sungjong went on the cafe where he was to meet the person. "Oppa!~" Someone said from behind and he smirked when he saw the girl. They kissed each other when they were close again. When he pulled away, the girl pulled away and smirked. "Wanna go clubing today?" She asked with a flirt voice. "Hmmmmm. Sure anything for you my one and only Krystal." She smirked and they went to the club. From afar someone has been snaping pictures of the two and suddenly called someone. 

'Have you gotten the pictures?'

'Neh. I'll be sending the pictures when I get back at the hospital.'

'Make sure to make a report about it or else Ms. Choi will be angry again.'

'Okay.'


Baemin was walking out of the hospital, when she receives a message from her invesstigator. 'I have news about them.' Baemin smiled at the text and sighed. They've been in the america since her father's funereal, she hasn't been talking to anyone even with Infinite. Eversince that day, they need to work for their father's company or else it would go bankrupt. But so far the business was having high qualities eversince they were the one who is been the owner of the company. 

But still there were things she can't tell anyone at first, only her and her brothers knew about it.


Okaaaaaaaaaaay guuuuys! This is the 2nd update and also I dont know when is the next update. I can't promise right now because of my hectic schedules. Soooo yeah. :) Pyoooong~ <3