A fun day with Infinite (LAST PART)

Our Special one

Chapter 42: A fun day with Infinite (LAST PART)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:Yes, another loooooooooong chapter! Sorry about that! *peace* )

"Okay now I'm getting bored." You sighed as you waited again.

"Why Am I always waiting for someone? And Why am I talking to myself?." You frown.

"Yah. Stop Frowning It dosen't look good on you." Someone said.

"Good your here." You said.

"Ready?." He said and pulled the blindfold down. You saw Sungyu holding a headband, while he is wearing an cat ears headband.

Soft-Touch-Bunny-Ears-Headband_200907240   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjJp-7k1YnTMJbC00mIsP

               

"For real, Sungyu, Why are you wearing a girl's Headband?." You stiffled you laugh.

"There wasn't more available than this okay." He mumbled.

"But why don't you just wear mine and I'll wear that." You pointed out.

"NO! You look cute in that." He protested. You blushed again.

"B-bwo?" You said.

*Okay, This blushing thing is getting stupid! Author-nim! Stop this!* You thought.

(A/N: Noooo waaaaay! I'm getting you a girly side okay?.)

*AISH! But I wanna be a bad one!*  You huffed.

"What are you thinking?. You look so drawn by your thoughts?." Sungyu chuckled.

"Huh? Oh? hehe." You awkwardly laugh.

"Let's go?" He held your hand.

"Okay." You said.

-------------------------------

"Where are we Sungyu?." You look at the surroundings.

"Hmmm. Where in the streets of Seoul!." He streched his hand like at tour guide. You chuckled at his actions. You pulled Sungyu's hand and start walking.

"Where are we going first?." You look at him.

"Hm. I should be the one asking that." He chuckled.

"Oh =? Right." You chuckled.

"Oh? What's that?." Sungyu pointed at your neck. You clasped both of your hands in your neck and gasped when you felt something.

You tilted your head for a better view of the necklace.

296031157_product_1?$zoom_square$ 

You suddenly remember your day with Hoya.

=Flashback=

"Is it time already?." You said dissapointed.

"Deh. Turn around." He said. He put the blindfolder and put something cold in your neck.

"Have a goodnigt." Hoya whispered and bid goodbye. You just sighed again.

=End of Flashback=

 

You suddenly got shock and hold the necklace and smiled.

"Let's go?." You said to Sungyu.

"Sure." He said. You two were walking side by side. You look at every store you pass by, suddenly, You didn't notice that Sungyu slipped his hands to you. You were looking at something in the store. While looking at something, you felt a hand into yours. You widenend your eyes and look at Sungyu, who is looking at a hat. You just sligthly smiled and continue to walk. While walking, you two were talking, joking around and laughing.

"That was funny!." You laughed and wipped the tears away from your eyes.

"Well, That was really true." He stop laughing and he saw a sidewalk that has many clips. Sungyu left you for a second, You tilt your head in confusion.

*What's he doing?." You tilt your head and waited for him patiently. Sungyu turn around and smiled when he saw you. You just slightly smiled back.

"Where'd you go?." You said.

"I bought something." He grinned. You look at him weirdly.

"So?." You raised your eyebrows.

"This is for you!." He took something out of his back. You widenend your eyes, not in shock but in a weird way. There's 3 things you don't do:

1. Do girly things and be clingy. Ewwwwww.

2. Dresses and PINK THINGS.

3. Heels and es and two face dolls.

"Do you like it?." He said. You sighed.

"Honestly, No. You've been doing this kind of things since I was sent in the hospital, You've been good to me since then. I don't want to be treated differently, And I don't want all of you to be change. I just the way you all been treating me when the first time I met you all." You said.

"It's okay, Actually, we didn't change, We still are the same. We treated you like this because you've had a rough times to us, we just wanted to show you our true selfs. Not the jerky kingkas you knew in school." He shrugged and coolly and you look at him.

*His right, they change when they start to take care of me. They aren't bad at all.* You thought and still look at him.

"Am I that gorgeous?." He joked. You broke your stare at him and you look at him with an disturbing look and at the sam time disbelief.

"Yuck." You pretend to puke. He laugh at you anf reuffled your hair. A few minutes, you two got silent and look to the stars. Suddenly, You saw Sungyu and he was frowning while looking at his phone.

"What's wrong?." You said.

"Oh nothing, It's time already." He sighed. You just 'Oh'-ed. He gave you something before he put the blindfolder.

sequin_bow_hair_clip_barrette_in_choice_

"Goodnight." He grinned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"GOOOOOSH! I'm Tired already!." You kicked something, a little rock.

"Oh! I wish I can go home already!." You huffed. You were playing with your fingers, still waiting for someone you don't need to know.

"Stupid monkeys!." You frown. You felt your phone vibrate. You answer your phone without looking at it because your still wearing the blindfold. (A/N: DUUUH? -_-") But the caller ended the call.

"Yah." Someone tapped your shoulder.

"I have a name." You stated.

"Well, whatever." He said. You raised your eyebrow and cross your arms.

"SO, What are you planning? Thank you for helping me, YOUR SOOOOOOOO GOOOD!." You grinned sarcastly and you suddenly frown.

*TSSS! Who's this moron?! So stupid!..* You huffed and burn holes through the blindfold.

"What?." He said.

"Would you kindly please put this stupid effin blindfold you stupid MORON!." You shouted and got irritated.

"Okay." He said. He put the blindfold down harsh gently. You don't get shock anymore.

*right.* You rolled your eyes.

"So, What are we going to do now?." You look at him with uninterested look.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Okay, goodnigt. I'm going home. PEACE OUT!." You said.

"WAIT! DON'T LEAVE!." He run after you and spun you. You widenend Your eyes and look at Myungsoo with an very shock look.

"Dont leave, I'm just joking." He mumbled. And when you got bored there for a while, He starts dragging you.

"Where are we going?." You look at him.

"Hmm. Don't know yet." He sheeplishly smiled. You rolled your eyes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

You arrive at the park with an look.

"What are we doing here again?." You said.

"Hmmm. Don't know, to relax and wait for the others to call me off." He shrugged and sat down.

"Your no fun." You pouted and walk to the water fountain.

"What do you wanna do?." He said and walk in the fountain.

"I don't know. *Smirks* Orr maybeeeeeee this." You splash water to him and you put your sandals aside and starts running while laughing.

"YAH!." He shouted and suddenly he ran after you.

You two were running while laughing. He caught you by the waist and he carried you to the water fountain.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD" Myungsoo laughed at you and you huffed. You splash water at him and you drown him down.

"YAAAAH! BAEMIN-AAAH!." Myungsoo scream and laugh. Suddenly, you sneeze.

*ACCCCCHHHOOOOOO!*  You sneeze.

"I think we should get you home already.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Thanks for the good day you gave me." You smiled at Myungsoo. Before you get in you gave Myungsoo a towel and got in.

When you closed the door, Myungsoo sighed and touch his chest. He sighed.

*I totally know what this feeling for Choi Baemin.* He sighed happily and he went off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi guuuuys! YEEEEEEEEEEEAH! This part is ooooveeer! :D

So do you like myyyyyy special I dunno. :D So do you like it?.:)

No more time for loong message, GIF TIME IT IS!

GIF TIME: KIM SUNGGYU AND KIM MYUNGSOO! :D

 


http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/11793_10152741048630008_590490690_n.jpg

WOAH! Kim Myungsoo! :O TSSS! What have happend to you? :O

  

  

  

 

Please Do Comment

Please Do Subscribe

:D