Baemin is being sad

Our Special one

Chapter 59: Baemin is being sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the maids could wake Baemin up, she already got out of the room with an annoyed look but at the same time, she looks really stressed. The maids flinched and bowed alittle before running away. Baemin rolled her eyes and got down from the stairs. She got a little surprised because no one was there even her brothers and even infinite. She just shook her head and had her breakfast before going out.

Baemin is in the mall, searching something but something was bothering her. She was looking everywhere but she was just seeing too many lovey dovey couples. She had this grumphy look since she's still at the house, because every where she looks, she always saw lovedy dovey couples sometimes she would just roll her eyes and facepalmed herself.

10 minutes of strolling around the mall looking for something to buy, Baemin is still very irritable in the moment, she quickly stood up and run out of the mall, she dosent even care if everyone thinks she's a weirdo or anything she just need sine air to think. She quickly look at her view as she saw han river. She sighed alittle.

She sat down and sighed for the 987654321 times already. She looked at her sorroundings and it's only an old couple. Baemin slightly smiled and just watched them for a long while. Baemin quickly snapped out and just heaved a heavy sighed and she put her palms on her face. *What am I gonna do?* Baemin thought and looked at the sky. It was bright and it is one good day. She looked at the couple again but they were walking away already with hands interwined.

Baemin came home alittle early and she didn't saw anyone, she looked at her watch and it was after lunch already. *They must be sleeping already.* Baemin shrugged and looked at the table. It was full of foods, she tilt her head alittle and looked at the kitchen but there wasn't any person in there. She just shrugged and went to eat alone.

Baemin looked around as she was eating alone in the dinning table and she noticced it wasn't rowdy and noisy as usual like when Infinite would always eat there, sleep there and annoy her. She heaved a sigh again and looked around again and left the dinning room with a sad expression. *Why must they even like me in the first place, I mean I'm not that pretty like Krystal.* She plopped her elbow and whistled boredly.

After 6 hours of being bored, Someone opened the door and Baemin quickly run to the door and a smile plasteres on her face but to dissapointment, it's only Changjo. She glared at Changjo, while Changjo blinked. "What did I did?" Changjo said curiously and scratch his head. "Where's Minho?" Baemin said boredly and Changjo sat down on the couch. "Hmm. His with T.O.P hyung, they've been in the company for the last 24 hours. They must be very tired." He stated and shook his head. Baemin looked at Changjo. "Why the hell have been doing there for the last 24 hours? Where's appa anyways? When is he going to visit?" Baemin bombered Changjo with quetions.

"I dont really know noona, well I didn't saw appa around the past week ago too." Changjo shrugged and Baemin's shoulder deflated. "Oh? Is that so?" Baemin mumbled and just layed on the sofa boredly. Changjo looked at her with curious eyes. "Noona, why are you sad?" Changjo asked. Baemin looked at Changjo weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" Baemin said and sat up. Changjo chuckled alittle and crossed his arms. "Noona, how many years we have been siblings?" Changjo asked. "Since birth and forever." Baemin looked at Changjo with a weird look. Changjo rolled his eyes. "Noona! Not literally! AISH! YOUR SAD AND THAT'S FINAL! shesh." Changjo puffed his cheeks and glared at the thin air.

"Hey. I'm not sad. See?" Baemin smiled but even Changjo knew it was fake. Changjo looked at Baemin seriously and he sighed. "You know noona, even yourself you dont know anymore. You don't know that your sad because your too hurt of what happend in the past but please noona try to forget and try not to forget yourself because if you would try to forget because of one ugly mistake, your just being clueless about everything. Look at you now, because of Infinite your being happy again and that's why were happy for you. Do the right thing and don't let anyone get you down. You understand? take a mental note that in here and there!" Changjo poked Baemin's head lightly and he pointed at his heart.

Baemin kept on turning left to right as she cant sleep. She sat down and she ruffled her hair in frustration. "Aish. Stupid Changjo, why would he tell me those kind of things?" Baemin just sighed and looked around her room. She stood up and went to the closet. She opened a secret door and she opened it.

That room was full of Baemin's secret, It was full of her secret talents. She looked around but something caught her eyes, it was the infinite necklace. (A/N: If you don't remember it, it's on chapter 27! ^^)  Baemin looked at it as she remembered when she got that necklace. She held it in her palms and look at it. *Who would left it in my room that day?* Baemin looked around and just sat down on her piano.

She was about to press the piano key but she remembered another thing, It was Myungsoo. She chuckled on the thought and shook her head. Baemin look at herself at the mirror and examine herself. "Maybe Changjo was right. I should really keep my chin up and never let anyone get me down." She mumbled.

Baemin still on her thinking mode, she is thinking really hard and half of her thoughts was about Infinite. She looked at the clock and it was 3:30 AM already but she didn't felt a tinsy bit of being sleepy at the moment. She looked at the necklace again. *What am I gonna do?* Baemin thought and look at the small window. *I think I'm gonna do the right thing.* Baemin thought and smiled alittle. Baemin slept just for 2 hours and she'll go to school and tell them her answer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'M SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY FORRRRRRRRRRR NOT UPDATING THIS ! TT^TT .  BEEN TOTALLY BUSY ! TT^TT

AND EVEN I PROMISE TO END THIS STORY ALREADY IT ALWAYS ENDS UP BEING FORGOTTEN ! TT^TT

I EVEN FORGOT SUNGJONG AND SUNGYEOL'S BIRTHDAY ! TT^TT

I'M GONNA MAKE IT UP TO ALL OF MY READERS . :)

GIF TIME:

Did you miss him? I MISS HIM TOO ! TT^TT

Well, we all perfectly miss them . :(

 

 

Oh how much all balls LOVE TO HIT NAM WOOHYUN . XD

Featuring EXO M's Xiumin ! :D

That's all for chapter 59 . :)

Maybe I should double update then . :)

See you on the next chapter ! :D