20 questions or what?

Our Special one

Chapter 43: 20 questions or what?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

As me and my brothers came out of the car. People starts to gossip again. GOSH! I miss this thing. REALLY.

"OMO! Who did that scary thing to her?!"

"TSS. That's what a gets."

"I wonder, who whould do something like that especially to a girl?!."

"When she was gone, her brothers and Infinite oppas have been gone too. Can you believe that?!."

And so on. I look at the girl who said that I was a , she scoffed at me and start walking like an pathetic . CALM DOWN CHOI BAEMIN, YOUR NO LONGER GRUMPY, FIGHTING.

As I walk with my brothers, I plastered a smile on my face and start to go to my classroom. Maybe when I was new here, I maybe something like a grumpy girl. Maybe I should change like YEAH.

"Hey you." Someone said and poked my side. I look at my side and saw Chaeyeol beaming at me.

"Yah! Why did you leave me here? Your so mean, You know that?" He said and pouted, I flinched and look at him.

"Why are you pouting? You look weird." I said and look at him weirdly.

"Bwo?. Anyways, You left?" He said.

"No Chaeyeol, isn't obvious?." I sarcastly said and smiled.

"Aish! Still the sarcastic Baemin." He chuckled and both of us sit on the chair on our front.

"Did you know when you left, Infinite was gone too. Isn't it creepy?" He look at me. WHAT?

"H-huh? What do you mean by that?" I nervously laughed. He just shrugged. So, let me get this straight, They took care of me and cutted class for 1 month? How lovely. -___-

"Nothing. It's just really fascinating." He smiled and saw Infinite walking. He lowered his head and remained silent. I look at them and they wave at me. All girls glared at me and I just look at them. Stupid monkeys.

Chaeyeol escorted me to Homeroom where I saw Sungjong talking to my other classmates. When I open the door, Sungjong automatically look at you and waved at me.

"Annyeong Baemin!" He said.

"Good Morning Sungjong!" I beamed at him. I look at him and he has a troubled face. I got worried and turn my body to his chair.

"What happend to you?" I said and touched his forehead. I saw he sligthly flinched at my touch and I just shrugged it off.

"Well, I totally need your help." He said and look at me.

"Okaay? What is it?" I tilted my head.

"Actually, at first I thought i was sick but I had my check up but the doctor I dont have any sickness." He said. I gestured him to continue.

"And I was feeling like I was really sick but I see this certain person I get really nervous and My heart would literally stop or it will beat as fast as I can run." He explained at me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Do you mean you have heart disease?" I said. Okay! I don't know the answer because For my observations I dont have a heart because I cant feel my heartbeat okay? So. Dont judge me.

"Baemin. I already got an check up, they said I wasnt ill." He laughed. Okay! Totally confuse here.

"Why dont you just ask someone who is not me. I dont know the answer in that. Arra?" I said.

"Okay. But Baemin, did you ever feel that things?" He asked me. Okay. I was now really confused.

"I dont know either. For pete's sake I can't even feel my heartbeat." I laughed.

"Maybe you are sick." He said aand chuckled. I just laughed too but I was wodering If I ever feel those things too.

END OF P.O.V:

Baemin and Chaeyeol was hanging up in the back of the school with many trees with it.

"Chaeyeol, What if someone experiencing something like he/she is nervous and it's because of a certain someone and if if that certain someone is near you, your heart is like about to pop out or beat really fast. Is that a sickness?" Baemin said and eat my cupcake. Chaeyeol look at me like Baemin was crazy about saying something. Baemin look at him.

"What?" Baemin said and look away. And he starts to laugh. *Okaay! This is really getting really annoying* Baemin thought. Baemin gave him a hard look and Chaeyeol stop laughing.

"Okay okay! You really wanna know?" Chaeyeol said. Baemin nodded her head. Chaeyeol cleared his throat and smiled widely.

"Choi Baemin. Your INLOVEEE~" Chaeyeol said and ran away. Baemin was still frozen. And Baemin laughed at Chaeyeol.

"Actually, It waasnt me that is 'INLOVE'. It's Lee Sngjong and by the way. If you don't get back here, Your food will dissapear like a snap." Baemin laughed and pick up Chaeyeol's dumplings.

"B-bwoo? Lee Sungjong? Inlove? What? Did I hear it wrong? Please tell it to me again." Chaeyeol said shocked and snatch the dumplings away from Baemin.

"Is this 20 question or what? First of all, No. Kim Myungsoo you deaf *rolling on the floor* No. Sick *again rolling on the floor* Yes you've heard it wrong and again I don't know, he just told that to me." Baemin shrugged. Chaeyeol was deep on thought and then he snapped his fingers.

"AHA! Lee Sungjong is confirmed to be inlove with a girl." Chanyeol said and didn't continue anymore because you'll be mad.

"No Chaeyeol he is inlove with an effin boy." Baemin crak up and laughed hard.

"Aish you!" Chaeyeol hissed and laughed along too.

==========================================

"Hyuuuung! Help meeeeee?" Sungjong said at Woohyun who is looking at space and a train of thought that hed been thinking for a while. His train of thoughts got stop by Sungjong tapping his finger on his shoulders.

"Oh Sungjong, How long have you been there?" Woohyun said tired.

"Hmm. Let me think 20 minutes ago. I was about to ask you something." Sungjong said.

"Oh. Let's go by the nereby coffee shop." He said and stood up.

=========================================

Baemin history class was the most boring part of your day. Baemin was about to sleep but someone interupted class. By slamming the door. Now, all eyes are on the person. They all look at her with disgust. Baemin look up and saw who it was. Baemin's eyes flared up.

"NO.FREAKING.EFFIN.WAY." Baemin hissed and stood up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*