New Baemin

Our Special one

Chapter 28: New Baemin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Did Baemin just talk?". Sungjong said with an messy hair.

"No Sungjong, she didnt talk, your just hallucinating." Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up hyung." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Did you hear anything?." Baemin said.

"Nothing, Why whats wrong?." Sungyeol said.

"Sungjong, did you heard something?." Baemin said.

"What would I hear?." Sungjong said.

"Nothing, Let's just eat breakfast." Baemin shrugged off and went down stairs.

When they arrived the kitchen, they saw Woohyun, Dongwoo and the silent one Hoya baking.

"Good Morning Baemin-ah!." Woohyun said happily.

"Morning." Baemin simply said monotoned.

"Did she just talk?" Dongwoo stoped baking.

"No, you are just dreaming." Hoya rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!." Dongwoo threw a flour on Hoya face.

"Yah! Quit it!." Hoya shouted.

"You started." Dongwoo said and stuck his tongue out.

"Stupid dino." Hoya mumbled.

"Psh! Are you done yet? I'm starving!." Sungjong pouted.

"Shut up punk!. We are not making this for you, it's for Baemin." Woohyun glared at Sungjong.

"MWO?! We are making our own breakfast?!, Hyung! DON'T MAKE US SUFFER!." Sungyeol shouted and fake cry.

"I'm just gonna walk to the park." Baemin sighed.

"Did she just talk?." Sungyu walk in the kitchen with an wide eye.

"No hyung, your just drunk." Sungyeol said.

"And again hyung, Dont open your eyes to big, you look like a maniac." Sungjong said with diva-ish voice.

"Grow up Lee Sungjong." Sungyu said.

"I grow up every year DUH! I'm a human." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"So noisy." Hoya said.

"Speaking of the angel." Dongwoo mumbled. Hoya just look at Dongwoo with an glare.

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

Why are they so noisy? They just heard me spoke and they freaked out like really.

While I'm walking, I sense that is someone following me, I turned around and saw Sungjong smiling at me.

"Oh? It's you?" I smiled.

"Who do you expect?." He chuckled.

"No one, I thought your hungry?." I said.

"Well, Let's eat here in the park, let them eat in the house."

"Ah, okay sure." I smiled.

While we are walking, I can sense that Sungjong is looking at me.

"What?, Is there any problem?." I chuckled.

"Nothing, you just look beautiful when smiling." He smiled and look away.

"Psh, Dont lie to me." I laugh and He just laugh along.

SUNGJONG'S P.O.V:

Is it me or Baemin change?, She would shout at us if we are noisy but she didnt and she would argue with Woohyun everytime but not this moment, eversince she had that accident, she change. A Hot-tempered to a calm person and A cold person to a warm person. Hmm. Choi Baemin, your becoming more interesting every moment.

"Hey Sungjong, your Ice cream is melting." Baemin snap her fingers.

"Oh? Why did you buy a Ice cream in this kind of weather." I said and my Ice cream.

"Nothing, It just cheers me of, What are you thinking off before you seem down." She said and look t me.

"Ah nothing, just stressing out."

"Oh? Let's go to the playground!." She said and pulled me to the playground.

She really change but she change in a good way.

====================================================================================================================

Gif time! Lee Sungjong & Funny gifs. :D

tumblr_lja7glO5fn1qcbx2go1_400.gif

| Infinite | B&W Gifs | 12/∞ |

Hoaegi “helping” Sunggyu blow out the candles ≧∇≦

“What’s the most deeply inspired moment in your life?-  Passing the company’s audition. When Infinite’s album was released. When I was 20, I loved music so much that I wanted to become a singer. I did a lot of various jobs, and came here through many auditions. It’s touching that my dreams are slowly becoming fulfilled one step at a time.” ©trans by Endless Limits

 

 

 


Ayo! Guys, I dont think the other GIFS isn't funny, I think it's CUTE ! :">

= Comment and Subscription are LOVED ~<3 =