The first day of Her decision

Our Special one

Chapter 60: The first day of Her decision

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baemin looked at herself at the mirror and smiled. It was the frist time the maids Baemin smiled early in the morning because she is always grumphy and annoyed. Baemin looked at the maid and the maid quickly bowed with shaky feet. Baemin blinked and smiled. "Hey, are you alright? Just get my bag." Baemin patted the maid's shoulder and the maid just blinked and quickly got Baemin's bag.

Baemin came down from the stairs with a plastered face. Minho blinked at her and Zelo just gaped at her. "Is she on drugs?" Zelo whispered at Changjo but Changjo just glared at Zelo and rolled his eyes. "Just asking. Shesh." Zelo mumbled and eat his food in silent. Minho soon smiled and just approached her. "Hey Sunshine." Minho smiled and Baemin beamed. Zelo cringed at the view. "Eww. What the heck happend to that girl." Zelo rolled his eyes and quickly finished his breakfast.

T.O.P blinked at Baemin as he saw her eating breakfast. "Hyung, does noona take medication?" Zelo asked. T.O.P glared at him but Zelo just pouted and got ready for school. "Zelo is such an anti of Baemin." Changjo mumbled and passed by T.O.P and Minho just laughed. "Uhmm. So Baemin-ah, about appa--" T.O.P was cutted when Baemin talked. "Huh? Oh, we'll be going to school already. Annyeong." Baemin smiled at T.O.P, Minho was the last one to got out of the house. T.O.P looked at Minho. "Don't tell her yet." T.O.P commanded. "But why hyung, we should already tell her, if we dont tll her sooner, she'll know it by herself." Minho said. "Just not yet. Not today, I think she's not ready. She needs to have her days first before we tell her." T.O.P sighed. Minho just stared at you for awhile and sadly sighed.

---------------------------------------

"Oh! I just cant wait!" Sungjong squeled happily and Myungsoo just looked at him with a weird face. Sungjong stuck out his tongue.

"Okay, we still dont know yet so calm yo peasants!" Woohyun said in nigga form and Dongwoo's palm planted on Woohyun's head.

"Idiot. Shut up man." Dongwoo said cooly and inside he was freaking out too.

"Aish. Just act naturally." Sunggyu hissed.

Meanwhile, Baemin who just entered the school became mixed emotions because she's scared that her decision they wouldn't take it properly.

"Yah. Noona you okay?" Zelo shook her shoulder. Baemin dryly laughed and shook her head.

"You know, only idiots would do the things your doing right now, staring at places and became blank." Zelo flicked your forehead and rolled his eyes.

*Aish. CHOI BAEMIN WHERE'S YOUR BRAIN?! STUPID!*  Baemin start to hit her head aas she go to the hallways and she suddenly stopped in the mid air as she saw Sungjong infront of her and looking at her with worried look. Her hand stoped on the mid air and her eyes are widenend. Hoya chuckled and put her hand down and smiled at her. "You okay?" Hoya asked and Baemin is still not talking because she was spacing out again.

*DAMNNNNNNN! DID HE SAW ME?! WAIT! Why am I really concious today? well, I have two options, run or hide?* Baemin looked at Hoya and she quickly run away. Hoya tilted his head and sighed and quickly went to his first class. While, Baemin who just stop at the corner looked at Hoya with releif. "Whoo. I'm such a troublesome." Baemin shook her head and start to go to her first class, well She forgot she had the first class with Sungjong.

"Ms. Choi? Are you alright?" Her professor asked worriedly. She was totally pale and she was sitting at the corner. Whenever, SUngjong would come up to her she would automatically avoid him or she would go to other places. Back to the present, Baemin quickly nodded her head but the professor didn't believe it. "Mr. Lee please Ms. Choi at the clinic." The professor said and Sungjong quickly went to Baemin's side. "Ge-get away." Baemin flinched and Sungjong sadly went away.

While walking, They were walking with full of awkwardness and Sungjong hates it alot. He doen't like people ignoring him, he would be thinking that the person who ignores him hates him. Sungjong kept on looking at Baemin but Baemin is spacing out again. Sungjong sighed and kept a stare straight and he pace up. Baemin snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a stomping noise. She blinked alittle. "S-Sungjong-ah, Mianhae." Baemin mumbled but Sungjong didn't heard it at all.

Baemin sat on the clinic chair kept on sighing while Sungjong leaned against the wall and looked outside. "What happend to you dear?" The nurse asked and looked at Baemin and Sungjong. "I'm just kinda dizzy that's all." Baemin mumbled and smiled alittle. The nurse nodded and get her medical equipments. Baemin looked at Sungjong, who is looking at the decorations. "S-Sungjong-ah, you can go now." Baemin mumbled but Sungjong heard it and looked at Baemin.

"Nah. There is nothing to do in classroom anyways." Sungjong said and smiled alittle and Baemin puffed her cheeks and nodded. There was a silence again and Sungjong was about to talk but the ring beat him. Baemin sighed alittle in relief. The nurse came back. "You can go now." The nurse said to Sungjong and Sungjong bowed alittle.

--------------------------------------------

"Yah. Where were you?" Chaeyeol said as he his ice cream. Baemin sighed and looked at him. They stopped walking and Chaeyeol pulled Baemin to the garden.

"What happend?" Chaeyeol asked and Baemin sighed and started to tell the story and her answer. After she told him the story, Chaeyeol gasped in shock.

"Tss. The heck?" Baemin hissed as she wiped the saliva off of her face. Chaeyeol just smirked and looked at her with a teasing smile.

"Ayt, aren't you going to say yes to them?" Chaeyeol wiggled his eyebrows and Baemin elbowed his ribs and rolled her eyes. Actually, she didn't really know if she's gonna answer it. She just sighed and Chaeyeol smiled widely. "Oh my geeeem. Your gonna answer them? Wait. Isn't that look really ya know." He said and Baemin glared at him. "Shut up." Baemin said and rested her head in her bag and Chaeyeol laughed and rubbed her back.

--------------------------------------------

"Are you sure about this news?" A person said while sitting on the coffee shop. "I'm totally sure about that, not only that something happend to her father." The other person said on the phone and the person smirked. "Thank you. Do update me more about Choi Baemin." The person ended the call and went out of the coffee shop.

'Please do meet me in the park. :)'

-Baemin

Baemin texted Infinite and she bit her nails. She was still on class and she was totally anxious about what she is gonna say it to them. She looked at her watch and widenend her eyes, it was already dissmissal time. She quickly stood up from her seat and quickly rushed to the nearest park. To her surprise, there wasn't any person in there but there were people on her favorite tree.

"Hyung, I'm gonna ready my tissue already." Myungsoo sniffed and put his hands on his blazer to get his tissue but Sunggyu just glared at him. "You know Sunggyu hyung, I'm not gonna waste my effort to think possitive anymore because I think she's gonna dump us. She dosen't really like any of us." Sungyeol mumbled but audible to hear.

"Are you really sure of that?" Someone said from behind and they turn around to there surprise it was Baemin. She was smiling at them and went nearer to them. "Oh my! Hyung! I can't take it any--" Myungsoo was cutted when Sunggyu put a tissue on his mouth. Baemin chuckled nervously and she scratch her head.

"Well, this is kinda embarrasing. Uhmm. I'm just gonna make it short becuse I'm too embarrased, uh.. Actually I made you come here because.. Er." Baemin was too shy and Infinite lowered there head for the awaited rejection but..

"Yes." Baemin mumbled and played with her fingers.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'M TOTALLY SORRY FOR NOT  UPDATING ! TT-TT

I miss you guuuuuuys ! *teary eyes* well . The explanation of why am I not updating because of stress and I've been really depressed because my best friend doesnt care about me anymore and I hate him very much . 

Okay , lets stop talking about that idiot ! :D hows the story so far ? Is it to fast ? Tell me if it is okay ? :) 

Oh yeah ! Who watched MAMA awards here ? Did you saw my hobaby ? Is he perfect or his just hot ? Maybe both right ? XD

okay guys i cant post some gifs but i think i'll update tomorrow okay ? Wait for me ! :) 

comment and subscribe ! :)