Group Meeting (?)

Our Special one

Chapter 22: Group Meetings (?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFINITE'S P.O.V:

"Hyung! What are you gonna say? I still have to review!" Sungjong ruffled his hair.

"Yeah! I need to sleep to I'm having a good dream too!" Myungsoo hissed.

"And what kind of dream is that?" Dongwoo look at him and raised a brow.

"A-a... Aish! Why do you need to know? Why are we here again?" Myungsoo said and look away.

"Psh! Mr. erted guy who looks like L of deathnote but childish too" Dongwoo muttered.

"EHEM! Can I talk now?" Sungyu said and look at them.

"You are already talking hyung" Sungjong mumubled.

"What did you say Lee Sungjong?" Sungyu narrowed his eyes and look at Sungjong.

"WOAH! Hyung! Stop that, If you don't stop that I may have a nightmare tonight!" Dongwoo covered Sungyu's eyes.

"Sungyeol and Woohyun why did you texted us If you dont want to talk at all? You know I have better things to do not just listening to them talk like immature kids". Hoya said and crossed his hands. The others got shock of what Hoya said because It's the most long sentence he have said.

*AWWWWWWWKWARD S.I.L.E.N.C.E*

"BOOM! Hoya hyung that was a long speech!" Myungsoo clapped his hands, while the others just look at him with a sad look.

"What did you say? Atleast when I talk there is some sense but when you talk their isnt much sense particularly there is no sense at all okay?" Hoya said and rolled his eyes.

"Ouch? Hyung atleast I'm praising you" Myungsoo look down.

"Okay, Enough with the senses! And lets make Sungyeol and Woohyun talk, before Hoya talk again with his long essay speech" Sungyu said which Hoya look at him with a glare.

"Well, I dont know how to begin *chukle*. Look what I've got" Sungyeol said and raised the peper bag.

"Hyung, What's that?" Sungjong said anf tilted his head.

"Isnt it obvious, A freaking paper bag" Hoya said and look at him with a poker face.

"Well, look at the bag and read it for yourself". Sungyeol said and gave them the paper bag.

While they're reading, they got shock (except Hoya) and look at Sungyeol.

"What have you done?" Sungyu said with a shock expression. Sungjong received a text from Zelo.

"Hey hyung! Look! Baemin is in the hospital!" Sungjong said while reading.

"What have I done?" Sungyeol and Woohyun whispered.

"Well, Woohyun hyung, what happend?" Myungsoo said.

"Look what I got!" He gave them the box that Baemin gave.

"Holy Smoking maccaroni! It's your dream shoes hyung!" Myungsoo look at Woohyun shocked.

"Read it first" Woohyun muttered.

"Hey guys! Before you read it, tomorrow we need to go to the hospital" Sungjong said.

"But why?" Dongwoo said.

"We will take care of Baemin". Sungyu said.

"How about School?" Sungyeol tilt his hands.

"They said that the Choi's have excused us already". Sungyu shrugged.

"YES! No more stupid fangirls!" Myungsoo jump around. Which they look at him with a weird look.

*AWWWWKWARD S.I.L.E.N.C.E*

"Oooookay (?) Myungsoo what's going on with you?" Dongwoo said ang look at him.

"Maybe he lost his roots?" Hoya said.

"TSK! Look what have you done Hoya hyung, he got traumatize" Sungjong Shook his head.

"Hmm.. Maybe?" Hoya said uninterested.

"You finished hoya hyung?" Sungjong said

"Yes, let's go home". Hoya said and started to walk. They shrugged and got home.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm totally sorry for not updating soon! :(

Anyways, guys it's also SEMBREAK!!!! *throws confetti*

Okay, anyways again, hallowen is coming, I'm gonna write a special for that, is that okay?

I have a question, What's you favorite scary movie? *creepy voice in scream* I'm totally kidding, What would you do if someone calls you and ask you that?.

Okaaaaay ! Time for gif time! Today's special is *drumroll* LEE SUNGYEOL & NAM WOOHYUN! *throws confetti again*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lytmf3REtL1r7zkz0o1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mam52jLD7e1rs97fco1_500.gif

http://cdn3.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2011/08/infinite-sungjong-woohyun.gif

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/145/0/9/infinite_gif_by_smoran-d510wvw.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxggsfM8N1rrwemm.gif

tumblr_m9pregxM3S1qbd82bo3_250.gif&sa=X&

Well, guys i think this is up for today

I'm gonna look for more interesting things that may come out of my mind.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/169/d/3/infinite___she__s_back_gif_11_by_wonderfuday-d53xl1w.gif

Okay guys, my last 2 gifs. Anyeong! :]

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/208/5/2/infinite_gif_by_smoran-d58smz1.gif

http://static.tumblr.com/sduqyzc/Hmzm86mhh/infinite.gif