Awkward (?)

Our Special one

Chapter 56: Awkward (?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Baemin's brothers and Infinite crowded the living room, they were beginning to be anxious about Baemin not home. Minho stood up and stared at the window as it was getting really dark. He sighed and looked at the clock, it was already almost 7 in the evening.

Sungyeol got out of the house as the elders ordered that he should really buy something to eat. He sighed as he got out of the door, as soon as he turn to his left, he saw a familiar figure. He squinted his eyes. As soon he knew that person, he widened his eyes as the person fell on the ground. He was bit freeze alittle and soon he snapped out of the trance and quickly run to the person.

As the others who was there sitting on the couch with a worried face, a sudden knock on the door was heard. They look at it first but Sunggyu stood up anyways and scratch his head. "Why is Sungyeol so fast all of the sudden?" Myungsoo mumbled but eddible to be heard by the others. As Sunggyu opened the door, he saw someone and that someone is Sungyeol who was really tired and pated hard. "H-hyung.. I found her." Sungyeol smiled weakly and they all crowded the room and soon, Changjo offered he should carry her upstairs.

As soon, Changjo's shadow was no longer there, they rubbed there necks and go to where they should. TOP already gone to his room to rest for his office for tomorrow, as for Minho he went to Baemin's room to take care of her for awhile. As for the others, they just went to cook something to eat.

Someone knocked on the door, which everyone stalked there head to the door. They saw Zelo talking to someone who is wearing white. The doctor came inside the house and the others just watched curiously. As time passed by, the others begun to be sleepy and only one was left awake. Myungsoo walked upsatairs but only to see Minho. Minho flinched alittle and sighed as he saw Myungsoo's face.

(A/N: Listen while reading! ^^ : SHINee (샤이니) - Why So Serious? )

"I thought it was somebody else!" Minho sighed and later on smiled warmly. Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly but soon was replaced by a small smile. "Hyung, how is Baemin going?" Myungsoo asked shyly. Minho smiled widely and beamed. "She is doing great but I need someone to look for her for awhile, I'm just gonna just take a walk outside." Minho smiled and patted Myungsoo's back and later on left. Myungsoo sighed and went to Baemin's room.

Myungsoo knocked on Baemin's door but soon he came in. He sighed again and thought. *What the heck?! Kim Myungsoo, she is still unconcious but you freakingly knocked on the door?!* Myungsoo thought and just sat down on the chair next to Baemin. He looked at her facial structure but his hands moved on it's own and it started to trace her facial features.

Myungsoo widenend his eyes but soon relaxed because his cold hands touched Baemin's warm soft cheeks. Myungsoo caressed Baemin's left cheek as he look at her with awe. His hands starts to wonder and it fell on Baemin's eyes. And soon he was like painting Baemin's nose. (A/N: If that is really possible right?! XD) And his hands reached to Baemin's plup pink soft lips.

Baemin's eyes start to flutter and later on she woke up. Myungsoo was still on his fantasy and he didnt notice that Baemin was already awake. Baemin rubbed her eyes but she sense something is different, she look down on her lips to saw someone is holding it. She widenend her eyes and quickly screamed. "BYUNTAE!" Baemin yelled and started to slap the person and Myungsoo woke up from his precious 'fantasy'. He yelped and Baemin knew that voice. She got really mad.

Everyone on the house woke up, well except for two that is Dongwoo and TOP. They all run to Baemin's room and saw Baemin giving Myungsoo a headlock. Hoya widenend his eyes and quickly pulled Myungsoo away from Baemin. While, the others controlled Baemin and tried on pulling her but she quickly escaped and she tackled Myungsoo down. After a couple of minutes, TOP woke and controlled Baemin.

Baemin was sitting on a chair with a bed hair and Myungsoo was sitting on the couch full of cuts and a black eye. Myungsoo glared at Baemin but Baemin just scoffed. Baemin's brother are getting ready for who knows. Her brothers came down with a formal attire. Even Zelo but he is wearing his mask. He rolled his eyes because Changjo snickered because of his attire.

"Baemin-ah, are you gonna be okay here?" TOP said. Baemin just nodded. "Where are you gonna go anyways?" Baemin mumbled as she played with her hands. TOP rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, Dad needs our help so stay put and dont kill. I mean, dont hurt someone." TOP waved his hands. Baemin just stared at him and mumbled something. "Cant promise that." Baemin said and stood up to go to the kitchen. Myungsoo begun to be alerted and protected himself but he didnt something hit him. He opened his eyes and he saw Baemin's back cooking something. Someone patted his back and it's Minho.

After a couple of hours, It was already midnight. Baemin was busy reading at the other end of the couch and Myungsoo was in the other end watching T.V. Myungsoo kept on looking at Baemin who is reading with the most priceless emotion she has, a poker face. He kept checking her for the passed minutes. Myungsoo looked at Baemin and Baemin sense something was looking at her and she quickly look at Myungsoo with daggers. Myungsoo flinched.

"What are you looking at punk?" Baemin hissed and throw poissoned look at Myungsoo. Myungsoo gulped and shook his head furriously. Baemin just sighed and stood up ready to go to her room but Myungsoo quickly grab her hand and spun her around. Baemin widenend her eyes and Myungsoo was also shocked the same time and gulped hard. Baemin's eyes twitched as she saw Myungsoo's face. And she started to soften her look and ended up being poker faced. She just shrugged Myungsoo's hand harshly and gave him another icy glare. Myungsoo sighed and he ruffled his hair.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*