Sounds Very, Very Good. Almost Too Good.

Baby Baby

 

 

During class one day, it was online when I started to show a bit, I did not want to walk around with my belly, and it's a bit, depressing/embarrassing... anyways, I got a bit side-tracked... I was constantly thinking of the baby and I was looking at small thing I could do while baby was in my stomach.

 

I landed on an idea that seemed pretty realistic and doable... Piano music! I always wanted to learn piano anyways. It says an optional healthy before birth action is to introduce classical, peaceful music to your stomach and the soft tones and vibrations will be a benefit to the baby.  

Perfect. All I have to do is wait for junnie and maybe we can purchase a piano today! Th thought excited me much! I was watching some talk show that really didn't entertain me while rubbing my now obviously pregnant belly and humming tunes softly.

 

The garage door opened and closed. "I'M H-" "Junnie!!! Let's buy a piano!" and that's how I started it. It wasn't much of a battle, because all I reallyhad to do was tell him my reasons and how I have the finances and he was on his way to freshen up and go to the music shop.

"you're the best," I reminded him as he finished and came downstairs, where I waited on the couch. He laughed as I stood up slowly and semi-waddled (I wasn't that big yet) out and to the car. As he turned the engine, music suddenly blasted as he quickly tapped the volume button to stop playing music. I laughed used to his crazy loud music whenever we drove.

"Baby," he said tapping his head as he knew.

We were doing everything for this baby. Even if he or she wasn't planned and not even know who the dad is, I'm still giving birth to this baby and raising baby. I wanna be the best mom I can be!

Driving smooth, we made it to the music shop that had the beat deals and was the most popular nearby. We got out of the car- it became a habit to link arms with Junnie. He opened the door for me And instantly I was amazed wih my surroundings. The shop was huge with high ceilings, bold colored walls, various instruments-some I didn't even know, and other gadgets everywhere. As my eyes were wandering about the place, I heard junnie ask a rep where the pianos were and we were off. Luckily for us there wasn't much customers today. 

 

Suddenly in he distance I saw massive, monstrous-yet beautiful wooden structures.

I unlinked arms and excitedly walk-waddled through the aisles of pianos, studying the features and colors and sizes they offered. I had to think realistically though, a grand piano would be a bit too much so I looked at the smaller ones that still had a full keyboard. Even though I didn't play, my grandparents did, and they taugh me about pianos... Just not how to correctly use one.

 Walking I heard a beautiful piece being played and soft singing.   I was attracted to it like a magnet and as I turned the corner I found two guys sitting next to eachother on the bench as they sang softly together and one played piano. I stood behind them fully entranced by the little secret performance that I startled them when they found me watching. I blushed at my acting-without-thinking action.

 

 

 

 

So yeah, a bit short, but I put 2 chapters out!! I do some chapters on my phone, like this one! That's why I have to edit it, so if you see a huge paragraph of text, it's cause I updated from my phone!!

Thank you So much for reading, stay tuned for tomorrow! and vote, vote, vote!!!