Loads of Fun! Fun with Min! Pt. 1

Baby Baby

"Unnie, how does this look?" She asked, holding a red, button up dress with fancey lace. There was an dinner party on the eve of Christmas that we were invited to, including Junnie, from the Beast members. Well at least they extended the invite to us.

 

"Hmm, I think this would look better," I said holding up a black dress with christmas-y buttons. It was very cute, it was a short cocktail dress, with puffy ruffley sleeves, with buttons running down, glittery red and green, but not tacky. She grabbed that with hopeful eyes as we both went into the fitting room trying out whatever we had found for the last half-hour.

 

We walked out in another half hour's time, completing our task for today, as we went home

_________________________________________

"Ah! I'm so excited!" Min said as Junnie picked us up. 

"Jun-oppa! Unnie and I got the cutest outfits!" Min said brightly, clutching her shopping bag again. Min makes me smile, and feel better. She's just an optimistic person... 

"Really..." He said focusing on driving, well from what I can see. Min was up front, and I was behind her. "Maybe you should model it for us later," He winked, and I gagged.

"Keep your eyes on the road," I said as he turned his face back infront, rather than glaring at me.

Min just laughed. "She has a man, back off," i coughed, and said in a low voice more to myself. There goes my best friend. A player. Min was smiling, as I was just behind her and she could hear me.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

3 more days til christmas! I'm so happy. 

I was cleaning desks and admiring our beautiful, small, decorated christmas tree, and christmas decor around the house. I sat down on the couch patting my heavy belly. I tried shifting positions multiple times, but I was unsuccessful trying to become comfortable.

"Darn these back pains," I said easily falling into my mood swings.

I sighed, getting up, feeling the pain in my ankles, joints and especially back, due to the pregnancy.

I gave a little scream as I was frustrated with the feeling then my phone started ringing.

I smiled seeing my boyfriend, who would be taking me out for lunch in a bit.

"Oppa," I smiled, even noticeable in my voice.

"I have bad news," Dongwoon said in a sulky, whiney voice.

I frowned, adding a sigh, "What has happened..." I said expecting the bad news.

"Manager-nim says I have to fill in for hyunseung for a broadcast because he is sick now," He explained.

Again, my sigh could be heard. Knowing there was nothing else I can do, I was defeated, "Arasseo. Have fun at least. I'll be listening to you then," i said trying to be optimistic. That's pretty hard for a pregnant womam, let me tell you.

"I'll make it up to you a hundred times," He smiled.

"I'll be anticipating it," i giggled. Soon after I hung up, sat down and felt my back pains again.

I decided to call Min.

"Minnie!" I cooed.

"Unnie! Whatsup?" She said in her bright voice, as usual. 

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me," I said suddenly feeling lame, but the loneliness of eating alone overpowered that lame feeling.

"Umm." She said, "Mianheyo," I can already see her bowing, "Unnie I'll pay you a visit in the afternoon, if that's okay? I promised umma I would help her fix things around the house," She said and then I heard multiple child voices.

I blew the hair out of my eyes, "Arasseo," I said again. I hung up after awhile, and planned her visiting this afternoon.

 

I decided to catch up on my independent work on the computer.

 

 

Aside from the back pains, joint pails, throbbing muscles, and my easy mood swings, I found faults in every single thing I was doing, such as the slow computer, the humid air, the heater being too hot, then too cold, the sink water being too cold... 

It was just terrible.

PART ONE. yes, very, extremely short and unlike me. sorry, but 2 chapter tomorrow! Happy Friday! Saturday will be... Well, you gotta read those chaps, some action will be happening.

Yeah, spoiler alert! Min will be closer to the Main Character than you think. Hmm.. Good or Bad? Junnie will show his bad side... Dongwoon.. Will he add problems? Or be the resolution?

YEAH. 2 huge chaps tomorrow. Check it! ARASSEO?

now go to bed. Awaken brightly to the new day!

Thank you lovely readers!