What, What to wear!

Baby Baby

 

 

 

"So, Junnie isn't your husband?" He said looking up from his shoes, to meet my eyes with his own curious ones.

I laughed, "Best friend, more like it," I said. I think I saw him look at my hands... for a wedding ring?

"Oh, I see," He smiled, I can sense his curiousity. It reached an awkward pause.

"Hey, let's walk around," I offered standing up, with no problem, well I should say no problem yet.

"So is that song you were singing earlier the one you will perform," I asked.

Dongwoon nodded. "Hyung and I will perform together,"

"That sounds amazing!" I smiled.

"You should watch us noona!" He smiled encouragingly.

"I would love to!" I said back.

"Well I do have backstage tickets..." He mumbled. "I wouldn't want you or your baby getting hurt in the crowd..." He trailed on.

"Really?!" I said excited, wide-eyed, and unbelieving. "I've never been to a live concert before..." I sighed looking around in thought.

"Take this opportunity, noona!" He said encouragingly. Then added, "I hope manager will understand..." he said more to himself and added, "Well under circumstances ..."

"What?" I asked the deep-thinking dongwoon.

"Nothing," he smiled looking up to meet my eyes. He has beautiful big eyes... He doesn't look 100% Korean... But so cute...

"Noona, are you okay?" He said, and I blushed.

"I'm tired," I quickly said, shaking my head.

"You know what would be cool?!" I said with sudden inspiration as we made a circle back to my favorite creamy colored piano from earlier.

"Bwoh?" he asked.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I don't want to emphasize my belly," I said, my mouth making a straight line, as so did my eyes, as Junnie tried to help me with my outfit crisis. For Pete's sake, he added a belt. That was so not cute on me.

"Fine, well, I tried," he said, giving up, waking to the bathroom.

I rumaged my closet. Currently, my 3rd outfit, which was a purple dress with 3/4 sleeves. I thought it was a bit tacky, and A LOT TACKY with the belt!

Then, as a pile of clothes began to appear behind me as I threw articles of clothing that wasn't appropriate for the occasion, I find a light pink lace, prego shirt I got a while back from family, at the beginning of pregnancy. 
 

I smile pretty big as I looked at myself in the mirror. It was very flattering, especially as I'm showing now! It's light pink shade was so cute, and the top part was lacey. I paired it with some black leggings and I presented myself to my best friend.

I posed and said, "Looks good?!" 

Junnie turned around and laughed. "I like it." He smiled. "I'm sure Dongwoon will too," He said so nonchalantly fixing his hair in the mirror.

My jaw dropped and I blushed, and couldn't help but smile. 

"What did you say?!" I said with a nonbelieving smile.

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY IT'S SHORT, MAKING NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!

I had to publish this rn that's why give me like 15 mins XD I'm streaming and GD TOP is on xD

Not the right time to write -_-

forgive me loves! 

you guys are AWESOME! :D