Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!

Baby Baby

 

 

He started just playing random things on the piano and being silly, while I was sitting next to him on the bench.

I played on the keys of the higher octave and messing around.

"I can perform also!" I said giggling and started playing the first few notes of twinkle, twinkle little star, while messing up lots.

I didn't notice myself leaning onto him because we were laughing so much, it kinda felt like a tiny high. I liked it. I think the biggest reasons for liking it was because I had a teeny, tiny crush on Dongwoon.

Then the door opened and it surprised me so much for some reason, and I almost fell off the bench.

"Annyong!" A very jolly Doojoon said with Junnie trailing behind him.

Junnie gave me a smirk and I was laughing like a child.

"Manager Joonkun likes your idea!!!" Doojoon exclaimed with happy eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug squeezing my head, so that after he released my hair was wierd. As I fixed it, he explained more.

"He loves your idea of the contrasted black and white pianos, look!" he said gestured to his apparel which was just like dongwoon's white one, only the opposite, black suite, white undershirt, black tie. I smiled wide. That day when we walked around the piano shop, I told them how much I loved the creamy off-white piano, and asked them if they would use that, then came up with idea of the contrasting black and white. They said the original idea would be red and green because of the holiday occasion, but it looked a bit weird. 

So, here they are with the idea. And since I was purchasing that piano, anyway, they said they would ship it to our Condominium to us after they've rented it.

"it's the least we could do," Dongwoon smiled.

I smiled back and my stomach grumbled. "Hungry..."  I whined..

"Doojoon, Do you mind accompanying her to get food?" Junnie asked.

"Sure!" Doojoon smiled.

He jut his elbow out, which I took and we walked out.

 

 

 

 

(Back in the rehearsal/piano room, between Dongwoon & Jun)

"So I have a favor to ask..." Junnie asked Dongwoon when it was just the two of them left in the room.

"Whatsup?" Dongwoon asked politely.

"I know your busy and all, but during your free time, I was wondering if you can maybe become our piano teacher, you know... I don't want the piano to go to waste. I want it to actually be of use," Jun trailed. "We'll pay you," He added.

Dongwoon smiled, "That sounds fun... I'll be glad to be your tutor,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The show started and all of the artists and everyone got super busy and serious. The first group started singing, and I sat backstage watching it with Junnie on a live recording screen. It was fun to look around and see everyone doing their jobs. So fascinating. 

Right now it was a vocal performance of this girl... Not quite sure who, but she had pretty vocals. I was just looking around, looking at the camera men, hearing the crowd's reaction, and looking at the various "idols". Goodness, I'm so out of the loop ever since this baby arrived in my stomach.

It was before Doojoon's and Dongwoon's performance when I started feeling sick. A weird sick feeling, that radiated from my stomach.

I Stood up and it went away. But then it came back after a minute. Then I went into a phase of sitting and standing.

"What are you doing?" Junnie said with his eyebrow arched.

"Umm, I feel weird," I state, figuring out how to put my feelings into words.

"Are you okay?" Junnie asked.

Then the bass went extremely high, vibrating the whole place.

I yelped, "Junnie!!! Loud music! I'm so stupid!!!!" I said. I started to panic. How can I forget that I'm pregnant, and CONCERTS ARE BAD? The Vibrations, the decibel level... oh, no.

"Let's go," He said grabbing my hand.

"No!" I said pushing him away, "That's so rude. You just stay, I'll... walk around or something. Plus, it would be a total waste to miss on this opportunity, if I can't do this stuff, you should." I said, making a point as he tried to rebel against my word.

"Be safe," He sighed. I always win. I have a good point. I decided to leave, and just walk around outside the venue. The guard let me out. I felt safe anyways. There were guards. 

I just walked around rubbing my belly.

I started humming a song, and when the Doojoon and Dongwoon started performing I hummed along. I started to really love the song. Where I was it was a a lot more faint, but you can still hear very well. But the crowd was still super louder.

I started feeling that weird pain in my stomach and then it started hurting more, and more. I groaned, while limping to the bench.

I hunched over, the pain getting even more severe. 

At this point I didn't even notice I was yelling, but then the pain went away for a brief second and then came back stronger than ever. I closed my eyes, and I'm pretty sure I passed out, as I heard people surrounding me.

 

 

Not a great chapter. :-/ but I think I'll update again in a bit. but for sure everyday! :D Just wanna get this out there, that this is PURE FICTION. Everything is made up. The personalities, events, every single thing that happens in this story. Just wanna make sure people know that! ^^ Hope you enjoyed this. Keep supporting, commenting, watching my audition video!!! :DDD