Butterflies, Butterflies, Please Go Away!

Baby Baby

 

"What did you say?" I smirked. If not for my preggy belly, I would've slid down the wall. My best friend always knows. 

"What do you expect me to think, your trying hard to look extraordinary here," He said capping the hair product and storing it in the drawer.

I crossed my arms as he passed me. "Maybe I'm just self-conscious. I'm going out somewhere extremely social, ya know," I said then entered the bathroom to do my hair.

He shrugged, "As you say," he winked then left the room.

 

Half an hour later, I finished curling my hair and applying mascara and lip color. It felt good to actually 'get ready' again. And for an actual occasion!

I mentally skipped downstairs, as it wasn't very healthy with baby in me, to a bored looking Junnie.

"Finally," he commented. I giggled.

"Well, they said to be there an hour earlier, especially to avoid crowds of fangirls." I said as we walked outside into the car.

"Alright.." He said and we made our way to the venue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Holy crap." I said as we did not find any parking. Even the V.I.P. parking spots were full, and the reserved parking-which we were allowed to park on.

"Hey, you have your phone right?" Junnie asked me. I nodded curiously.

"I'll drop you off, and then I'll meet you okay?" He said as he made the way to the front. It was already filled with people, just waiting there.

I shook my head furiously. "I'm not that preggy yet! I can walk with you!" I pleaded. I did not like huge crowds. 

He gave me a serious/scary look.

"Junnie..." I whined.

He sighed. "I'll run, don't worry, I'll be there quick." He smiled.

I did not like the sound of this.

I slowly gripped the handle and got out of the car. I looked down the whole time, and then looked at my surroundings. I found a vacant bench and decided to sit there.

I waited a minute, then two, then a few more. I started getting uncomfortable and impatient.

Then in the distance I remembered why I became sort of a hermit...

I saw this girl I used to go to school with. I can't put a name on her, but I definetly remember her.

I quickly shielded my face with my hand. If I could see myself, I'd see a tomato face, extremely flushed girl with a thumping heart. Okay, that's not exactly seeing, but whatever.

I got off the bench and walked furiously out of her view.

I hear my name called and I pay attention to what's in front of me.

"What in the world are you doing?" Junnie asked as he brisk walked/jogged to me.

I grabbed him and hid behind a bush-sort of.

"Junnie! It's that girl!" I hissed.

he looked around. "Bwoh?" 

"There! From our high school!" I said harshly.

He scanned the area and wide-eyed. 

"Whoa, she got hot!" He said nodding his head. I slapped his head.

"Not the issue right now!" I said gesturing to my belly.

"Oh, I see, well, uh, don't worry?" He proposed.

I sighed. "Let's just get in," I said and he stepped out first.

"Don't make any sort of reference to me, Arrasso?" I demanded as he held my arm, pulling me slightly as we proceeded to go through the crowd.

"Arraso," He answered.

"Excuse me miss, Excuse, Excuse me..." He said repeatedly as the annoyed people moved away. I kept my face down.

I sighed as we reached the front of the line. I saw many tables and organizers everywhere. Not to mention alot of police/security guards.

"Your pass ma'am?" one of the guys up front said, annoyed. I was looking around and It was so loud I couldn't hear anything, and he probably has been yelling at me. Blame the loud girls.

I pulled out the pass Dongwoon and Doojoon gave us at the music shop and he immediately let me in with Junnie.

My eyes sparkled at the surroundings. It's huge, and there were pretty lights and electronics everywhere. The crowd got even louder and I saw a guy pass by and wave at the crowd as he left. Wow, a famous person just has to walk by and he get's that much attention.

I looked around more and saw someone in a white suit sitting down playing with his phone.

I know that face!

"Dongwoon!" I smiled as I walked to him. Then I looked to Junnie who gave me the biggest smirk ever. I suddenly blushed.

Dongwoon stood up and bowed.

"Your here!" He said.

"Yepp," Junnie said shuffling uncomfortably. "Aye, look food," He said and walked away to a table laid with random foods. The table was behind Dongwoon, a bit far, but once he reached out of Dongwoon's sight he looks back and gave me a thumbs up.

I mentally crashed, What the hell dude! But at the same time I wanted to laugh.

"So how are you?" Dongwoon asked. Right about now would be the time I realize his amazing features... again. His face, his complexion, his eyes, lips, body, and the y white suit he wore. Man, how I wanted that undershirt gone.

I giggled at my thoughts, "I'm good," I answered.

"How about baby," He said and smiled. aww!

"Baby's fine! Kicking like crazy!" I smiled and we laughed. 

"Do you need to practice or anything?" I asked.

"I guess I should, come with me," He smiled and held my arm gently, and pulled me to a room far away from the fans and loud noises.

It wasn't that big, but it had a piano in it, and a couch.

"Yay, I get a personal performance," I giggled sitting down.

He smirked, "Tell me how I do, I'm actually a bit nervous..." He confessed.

"Why are you nervous? Your a superstar!" I said.

He just smiled and shook his head, coughed a few times and started playing piano.

I close my eyes and leaned back into the couch.

Then he started singing...

"Majimak insal naege geonnegi jeone.."

It feels as if I had just fallen in love.

I felt a kick and I started giggling, he looked back at me, grinning, but still singing.

I decided to stand and I started walking in rhythm to the song while holding my belly.

Dongwoon would constantly look up, make eye contact, then we'd both smile and giggle. 

My stomach's butterflies were going crazy, or maybe that's just the baby...

 

 

 

 

 

 

LALALA I am done for today! tune in tomorrow for our next chappie! Continue supporting my audition, er, our auditions! thank you my lovely suscribers! :D