Baby, Good Night

Baby Baby

CANNOT wait for the day I get more suscribers than chapters! ^___^

I <3 YOU GUYS. My readers, keep me going!

 

I stared up at the city lights as we made our way home, music was playing and I was liking it so far, the voices were really pretty, and I especially noticed the deeper voice.

 

“Who is this?” I said dreamily, looking up to the sky via sun-roof. Or night roof now.

 

“This is Beast!” Junnie chuckled.

 

“Oh.” I said regaining my memories of the boys. I found myself humming to it and really liking it. I was trying to tell some of the voices from the boys.

 

“That’s so Doojoon!” I squeeled hearing rapping parts, ‘You and I just fall in love

all night long….’

 

Junnie laughed at my sort of fan girl-ing. I never felt so young!

 

“That is Hyunseung!” I said.

 

“That’s Junhyung!” I smiled, “and Kikwang, yoseob…Dongwoon,” I answered hearing the voices.

 

“I’m pretty sure the only voice you matched right was Dongwoon’s.” Junnie said turning left.

 

“WHA?” I said getting exciting, sitting straight up.

 

He nodded calmly. “Yeah, the Rapper is Junhyung, main vocals are yoseob… Dujun’s the leader,” He said

 

“WHA!” I said in semi-shock.

 

“Hyunsung sings and dances, Kikwang’s the main dancer, Dongwoon’s the maknae. You know Kikwang was AJ before beast, ne?” He said eyes focused on the road.

 

“Wow!” I clapped, “When did you turn into a fanboy,” I giggled nudging his side.

 

He slapped at the air around me, mouth in a smile, “Shut up, I’ve been hanging around them too much,” He laughed.

 

“That’s where you’ve been,” I muttered, my thumb and pointed finger clutching my chin in an all-knowledge stance.  “Well anyways, I want to come! One day at least,”

 

“I’ll bring you. Talk to them,” he ordered.

 

“I’m scared,”

 

Slowly we entered our neighborhood, and soon he was parked on the driveway of our condo.

 

“You’ll have to get over this one way or another,” Junnie spoke as we both ran into and out of the frosty air and into the warm house.

 

 

 

 

Soon I found myself in front of the TV, mindlessly watching, as Junnie joined me, both of us dressed down in our sleep wear.

 

I was restless, constantly chasing my position of relaxing.

 

“Excited about tomorrow?” Junnie asked yawning.

 

“Yes!” I kicked him, squealing. He frowned and muttered and ‘ow’.

The dinner, funded by Halmoni and Halapoji, was also because they wanted to talk about baby, whose name is still undecided. I was still procrastinating with my 20 days to name baby. Well back to the dinner, grandparents were offering to help out with baby for the first month or so, living with them for awhile back in my own room, just with a new roomate, so I can get back on track with my un-pregnant life. Of course I agreed on terms that my grandparents wouldn’t detriment their own health. If help is offered, of course we should take it!

"I'm going to help out Halapoji with furniture and baby stuff," Junnie said, relaxing.

I nodded, going into a sort of daydream mode, which eventually led to a deep slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to a baby crying.

"WHA?!" I semi-screamed sitting up.

I fell asleep on the couch; the sun was shining through the snowy windows. I guess it just snowed.

I saw Junnie at the stove cooking, and the television was on, playing a diaper commercial, probably what I heard.

I yawned and stretched.

"What time is it?"

"10am," He said, "Breakfast is almost ready," He announced happily.

"You almost seem more excited than me," I giggled, getting up, seizing a cup and pouring some juice.

"So," He said putting down the food, "I'll drop you off at the hospital and you can finish off the baby things and then call me, I'll pick you up and we'll get settled in," He said seriously.

"Yes sir!" I said saluting him, giggling like crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

"BABO!" I slapped Junnie's back. He was holding his stomach, laughing. We were at the backseat of the car, trying to put in the car seat but he was messing around, thinking of all the possible wrong ways to strap a baby in. Boys…

I kicked him as he straightened up and I finished buckling in the car seat, taking a seat behind the driver's seat in the back, next to the newly put in babyseat.

"So aggressive…" He muttered, still smiling, I stuck my tongue out at him.

I couldn't hold in my excitement, jumping in my seat, being all bubbly on the trip to the hospital.

As soon as he parked, I jumped out. Practically running to the nursery, my face was up close to the glass, looking for baby. I squinted, not able to see her.

I quickly talked to the nurse who let me in. There she is, there is my baby!

 

I squealed, running up to her in the nursery, without the incubator.

I excitedly cradled her in my arms as she started cooing again, looking up with big baby eyes.

"Look at ahjussi!" I said lifting her to see Junnie. He gave me a glare, but made an idiotic smile at the baby, waving.

"Hold her," I said, coming closer to him.

He shuffled nervously, backing up.

I gasped, "Your.. Scared!!!" I said, getting ready to .

He looked so awkward. "I feel like she's so fragile, and I might drop her!"

"Be a man," I said teasingly, "I'm now afraid to let you hold her,"

"WELL, I'll be back after you sort things out," He smiled before hastily rushing out.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her on her forehead and on her cheeks. "Mommy missed you baby!" I smiled, my heart beating with overflowing joy. "You're such a good girl, you barely cry!" I smiled down at her, realizing the few times she was fussy, maybe she got that from Momma’s side, cause I don’t recall my Halmoni or Halapoji for that matter, saying anything about me being hard to raise.

The assistant quickly came in, gloves on, "I will quickly wash her and have her ready to go home," She said in work mode, and very demanding. Still, I was smiling, handing my baby girl to the mildly rude assistant, making my way to finish paper work the nurse told me to fill out, before I can take her home.

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later, I finished the seemingly long paperwork, clutching the birth certificate as I headed to give the deliverables to the nurse.

 I was so happy to go back to the nursery and call Junnie.

The nursery was open and the same semi-rude nurse was tending to other babies. As I headed in she turned to me, in a slightly better mood, or well it looked like it.

“Are you looking for your baby?” She said carrying a little one dressed in baby blue blanket.

I nodded my head; why else would I be here?

“Her father took her just awhile ago,” She said as she put the baby back in and tucked him.

“What?” I said, hoping my ears did me wrong again.

“Her father took her?” She said confused.

“What the-“my voice was growing louder already before I felt a tap on my shoulders. I really felt dizzy and mad and really scared at the moment. What did she mean by FATHER? I don’t even know who he is.

“Hey,” A familiar face said to me, it was the Logan guy and he was smirking at me. Ew.

“What do you want? I don’t have time for this, what do you mean the father took her?” I said getting seriously angry at the assistant.

She was caring for a different baby now, but her head turned to look over her shoulder at me.

“Let me explain,” Logan said, smirking still. Oh, how I want to rip the smirk off his face. This playboy…

“What the hell do you know?!” I said fully angry now, my fists so tight, nails were digging into the skin of my palm.

“Let’s talk outside,” He said still smiling.

“No. We can talk fine right here,” I said taking two large steps to the front of the nursery as to not disturb the babies.

I closed the door and gave him a bad look.

“Where’s my baby,” I said in a stern, demanding voice.

“With her father,” He said simply.

“Where’s my baby!” I said and what surprised me was the shake in my voice. Then the cold feeling in my eyes, but I fought against my crying. Bad time to cry.

“Does the name David Kim ring a bell?” Logan said crossing his arms, with that same smile.

“No!” I scoffed, “Where’s my baby, I swear, I’m going to call the police.” I say looking for my phone.

“Fine, you want me to take you to him?” Logan said.

“Duh!” I spat in his face.

He just smirked and turned around, talking in a hushed voice to whomever he called on his phone.

I just watched him, not caring about the nurses walking around giving us looks, as I tapped my feet, impatiently.

Soon enough, he got off, turned his head back and commanded, “Follow me.”