Perks

Baby Baby

 

 

I heard David downstairs yelling at the guys downstairs-well the Dalmatian boys plus Junnie. Something was going on, I tensed a bit before I heard laughter. So I calmed down again. Good think my hearing was still good. I was upstairs in Dae… David’s room tending to Dae as she fell asleep.  It was almost 10 pm and my thoughts were about to linger to the earlier occurrences until I heard running up the stairs.

The door opened and David popped his head out.

“Hey.” He said weirdly.

I cocked my eyebrow. “Yo…” I replied just as weirdly.

“We have a problem.” He said with a cheesy smile.

 

 

The blue-haired boy sat on the bed.

“I can trust you, Right? Youngwon?” I asked standing in front of him. His face portrayed a mix of no-interest and humor.

He yawned and nodded with an amusing smile. “Ne,”

“’Coarse you can! He’s my boy,” David said walking up next to the bad slapping his back in an supporting way before sitting next to him on the bed.

I sighed and collapse on the floor onto a crossed-legged position. “This is just a tiny bit embarrassing.” I said massaging the bridge of my nose. “Explain to me how this happened again?”

 

 

 

“So I heard mumbling, I wanted to check up if Dongwoon-ah went upstairs as I planned. And when I did, everything went according to plan. So I thumbs-up-ed you. And I was probably there a little bit more, you know, just to make sure you guys were being polite to eachother and what not-being the responsible guy I am-“

“PFFT.” I interrupted. “responsible,” I chuckled, but he remained with a seriously expression. “Alright,” I rolled my eyes a bit, gesturing for him to go on.

“Anyways, Out of nowhere, I turned around, getting bored with your conversation, and found this punk right behind me, just staring at me, like some kind of creep.” He looked to Youngwon with a disgusted expression, which youngwon responded by angling an eyebrow at his hyung. “so then I tell him to be quiet and we went into another room to talk. I told him that I was taking responsibilities for my previous actions by-“

“Hyung, actually your direct quote was, ‘shut-“

 “Aish! Won-ah, shut up-Anyways…” He looked at me, “Don’t listen to him, crazy dongsaeng,” He said rolling his eyes. “so I told him that and he needed to mind his own business, but he rebelled against his hyung,” David continued, patting his chest, with an insulted manner, “he scoffed and rudely told his hyung to listen to his own advice, which led me on arguing it was my business and-“

“and then, being the defensive-AND AWESOME- hyung he is, he told me the story of why he was spying on you and Dongwoon.” Youngwon finished for him.

I was a little dumbfounded, a little entertained and a little pissed off. But the positive moods beat the negative moods as I chuckled more.

“Arraseo, Arraseo,” I said patting my getting-smaller belly.

“So you’re not mad,” David said suspiciously looking at me… well more of ‘examining’.

“Ani!” I said smiling at him. “If anything happens, it’s your fault anyways,” I told David. “Right Youngwon?” I said looking up to the blue-haired boy, smiling with me.

 

A few moments later I found myself dazing into space, sitting on the stairs as David and Youngwon told me to as they say they we’re going to help me out more with the ‘situation’. One leg over the other, my hands intertwined with each other and laid on top of my knee, I was unsure of what to expect.

I sighed recalling the previous events:

Dinner was a bit awkward, the living room filled with talented boys, and me, the just un-pregnated woman, and a movie on, almost louder than all the guys talking. The Dalmatian boys’ treated everyone to some take-out, well it was delivered-you get the point.

I sat down on the couch first, with my half-full plate of assorted foods, the missing half in my belly. My eyes were fixed on the action movie on the screen and as I looked to my side, Dongwoon took a seat next to me-which of coarse made me happy. But there wasn’t much talking except for the few at the table and counters-uninterested with the movie.

But even before the movie finished, Dujun got a call and suddenly the boys had to leave due to their schedule. So soon they left quickly, saying hastened goodbyes.

But the good thing was I felt like Dongwoon wasn’t really paying attention to the movie most of the time, but giving me his attention. I recalled looking up from my food seeing his dark eyes on me, but in a curious way. So then I smiled at him, and received one from him, before turning my head back to the screen, my face flushed. I’m not sure if this was wishful thinking of not, and I’m hoping it’s not.

 

 

I sighed coming back to reality, taking my left leg and drawing circles and shapes on the carpet when I looked up from the ground, awakened from my almost dreamy thoughts.

David smiled. “Alright, alright. Step 1 is completed and was a success-might I add,” David winked. Oh gosh. Teacher-mode.

“Are you ready for step 2?” He said, cocking a brow. I nodded, bored.

“Alright then, Youngwon, please, demonstrate.” David said gesturing at the door he just came out of.

Youngwon opened the door with something-probably a pillow- stuffed in his shirt.

“This was you a few weeks ago, Ne?” David said. I nodded. Duh, I was pregnant.

“Well both Youngwon-ah and I decided, step 2 is to get…. ‘ified’. We’re going to help you lose that prego-belly, and turn it into the y stomach you had before you got pregnant!” He said enthusiastically

“Wow,” I said bored, a little entertained by their effort.

“Bwoh?” David and youngwon asked.

I shook my head, signaling them to continue.

“When Dongwoon-ah sees what you looked before,” As David said this, youngwon throw the fluffy stuffed animal Dalmatian into the room and went into a ‘y’ pose, pulling up his shirt, “He will be all over you! You, your gonna be irresistible,” He said and smirked.

“Irresistible, huh? Hopefully I don’t get pregnant again.” I stuck my tongue out, as David looked at Youngwon up and down, thoroughly ‘checking him out’ and biting his lower lip.

“Well, Dongwoon doesn’t look as… ‘Irresponsible’ as me,” David said maturely, and seriously. Youngwon and I looked at each other and stared at David who was now checking his phone from his pocket.

Youngwon walked towards his hyung and patted his back, supportingly and sympathetically before turning his heels and leaving. I looked around and noticed it quiet and… man-less… aside from David and Youngwon.

Before I opened my mouth the garage door slammed.

“GOT THE DRINKS!” I heard Junnie said. My eyes rolled as I now turned my heels, proceeding upstairs.