Loads of Fun! Fun with Min! Pt. 2

Baby Baby

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was frustrating me. When I saw everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

I was trying to catch up on work, in my online classes, But the internet was frozen. The stupid hourglass cursor was endlessly taunting me and what made things even worse was the heater stopped working, making things extremely cold as the snow was falling today, my body constantly radiated PAIN, in my chest, on my s, on my neck, my spine and my legs. Plus the baby was very active today.

I screamed in frustration. "Aish! Why won't your work!" I said hitting the monitor then it glitched and went black. By now, I was yelling obscenities, and just freaking out out loud, hot tears were falling from my eyes but I didn't even notice them until I had the salty taste in my mouth.

The door slammed and I was wstill frustrated, if not more angry, trying to fix the frozen computer. I heard Jun call my name, "I bought lunch for us!" he yelled coming home from some responsibilities he had to finish.

I just realised how hungry I was, then the anger found refuge again in me as I started slamming the keyboard.

"The freaking computer won't freaking work!" I yelled pounding my fist on the desk.

I could seriously shoot something right now.

"Hey! Hey!! Calm down, this cost so much!" He said as he pulled the rolling computer chair away from the computer I was at. I felt even more enraged.

"I hate this!!" I yelled again, collapsing on the bed next to the desk. "I'm so stressed, I have SO much to do!!" I yelled.

"Well acting like this will get you even more stressed," He ssaid tensely.

"Well YOUR freaking computer is a ," i retorted.

"MY, computer is being a ?" He yelled now, with intense eyes staring down at me. I was taken back, he never yells. He was always the calm one who thinks rationally, he was my best frine.d

"I come home, I try my hardest to deal with everything life throws at me. I bought lunch, I spent MONTHS to buy this computer, I wanted to prove a point to my parents that I am responsible regardless of my partying, and my attitude, by gaining enough buy whatever I want, like this house-AND you think this COMPUTER is the ?" He said obviously gesturing I was the . Ouch. 

 

"Okay! So yell and call the pregnant lady a !!" I yelled back. "That's definetly gonna solve all your problems!" 

"Do you even listen?! I never called you a ," he answered.

"You might as well HAVE," I yelled, "It's YOUR fault I'm pregnant, my life is practically over now! If you went off with some -" I started talking about that night, I didn't really remember.

"-YOU gave me permission, you TOLD ME, 'go after her!' I thought I can trust you to take care of YOURSELF! Your ing 19! What am I? Your Dad?!" he said touching a sensitive subject. For one, he said the F-word, for another, he's talking about that terrible event I try so hard not to find the faults of, Or think specifically of the events, even through nightmares, and Dont talk that way about my parents. For GOODNESS SAKES, I'm in a vulnerable state, how can he do this...

 

"Shut up!!!" I yelled repeatedly, running to the kitchen, my hands covering my ears, my eyes felt soaked as tears fell freely. II think I made a trail to the kitchem from my room, of tears. I was  shaking at the point. Just glad to have exerted all my feelings out, and past memories running through my head like I was a drug addict. He was yelling some things upstairs.

I yelled from the kitchen. "If your going to be like this, get out of this house. Leave me peace, If you respect me at all, I don't want to see or hear or anything about you, GET OUT!" I yelled collapsing to the floor.

There was a buzzing in my ear, but all I really payed attention to was my endless crying, as I made my way to the bathroom downstairs, and locked it. I the vent in the Bathroom to muffle out any noises. 

I think I stayed that way for an hour. As my crying slowed down, I looked to the bathroom mirror, but before that, after sitting for a long time, bawling, my body reacted weird to my sudden standing position, and I felt revolted as I suddenly dropped again, throwing up, and making a mess. I felt dry from tears. Now I had to clean this mess up and clean myself up.

 

I still had bitter feelings about everything that happened today, but did this really just happen?

_________________________________________________________

 

After taking a shower, I ate anything that I saw. I felt depressed, I just acted without thinking now.

I received a call and thought it was Junnie. I swiftly took it out and looked to who it was.

"Hi Min," I said in a cracked voice.

"Omo! Unnie you sound funny, what's going on?" She giggled. I smiled, but it felt empty.

"Not feeling so great," I said.

"Is it okay if I still come over?" she asked, I looked to the clock and realised she should've been here by now, well that's what our plans were.

"Yes!" I said wanting to be lifted from this dull mood.

"Okay, good," she breathed out happily, "I'm at your door!" She said brightly. We hung up and I waddled to the front door, looking through the peephole seeing Min there.

I opened as she hugged me loosely, "You look glowing Unnie," She smiled as a cold gust of wind came through, us shivering, as I hastily closed the door.

We made our way to the living room to the couch as she made hot tea for both of us.

"So... Where's Junnie?" She asked, taking a sip.

My stomach dropped, well you know that feeling. I sighed, "I don't know,"

She tilted her head in confusion. "Why do you look so down?" She wondered.

I proceeded to tell her the days events I felt dry and my eyes hurt, but at least I didn't cry.

My voice cracked at the end though.

"Oh, Unnie, you know I'll always be here for you," She side hugged. "I know Jun-oppa won't do anything stupid!" She said, and I forgot how well I know my best friend. He won't. 

"Oh, so Kikwang called me last night!" She said brightly.

________________________________________

"I'LL BE BACK!" Min said as she quickly hugged me goodbye. She announced just earlier she would be spending the night, feeling guilty about leaving me by myself. Then she left now, to buy groceries to make dinner for us, Min-style.

I retreated back to the sofa, Mindlessly watching random series on tv. I heard shuffling outside, then got scared, but pushed it away feeling paranoid.

I heard more and then voices.

Then I lowered the volume on tv, and closed all the windows.

I heard something again. Oh shoot, what to do, what to do.

I texted Min, saying I was scared.

I recieved one back instantly and started texting her the situation. 

"Okay," I said to myself, in the corner of the living room, invisible by any intruder. I was crouched, holding a baseball bat, my cell phone, having the safety speed line, and I just awaited Min's arrival. I told her where my spare key was, and she said she would come home quick.

Then I heard the door open. My body temp went super low, or at least that's what it felt like. Could it be Min, or ...

Min slowly came into view, stealthily.

She whispered, and hid with me in my corner, "Unnie, this is kinda fun," She smiled. I whacked her head lightly, as she made a sour face and rubbed her head.

"Not fun! I'm scared, I'm about to pee myself." I said in my awkward position.

Then something knocked on my backyard glass door.

"What the HELL," I said, fully afraid. Min put her hand in front of me, so I wouldn't move, and stood up. 

"I'll go first Unnie," She said like a soldier, "If anything happens, I want to save your baby and You! Tell Kikwang that, I liked him... Alot!" She said standing straight, Her hand up to her forehead in salute.

I nodded, in a serious state, as she took the bat with her.

She stood behind the glass door and counted to three, that's when she opened the door swiftly and jumped halfway outside, holding her bat in position.

Then I heard her scream, in pain.

 

Another chap will be published in a few hours~