Thinking, Thinking...Thought.

Baby Baby

 

                I laid on Dongwoon’s bed, Pondering in my thoughts. I felt burdened, a weight on my shoulders, not literally, but it took me awhile to figure out. I didn’t even notice the blanket Dongwoon laid on me til I noticed I was staring at his back as he sat on the ground next to me, playing with his phone.

                “Do you guys think I’m a ?” I said straight out there, realizing my thoughts should have stayed in my head instead of out of my mouth, sounding incredibly stupid.

                He turned around, staring at me. “No, why would you say that?” He said, furrowing his brows, his lips forming a frown.

                It took me awhile before I found my voice again, “Who would do this to me?” I struggled to say, nevertheless, it came out, lifelessly. Dongwoon stood up and sat down on the side of his bed. I felt like I was watching this scene instead of living it. I didn’t feel-much rather saw him clutch my hand suddenly, and tried to reassure me of his thoughts…

                “It wasn’t your fault, it really was just a coincidence…” He said in the nicest way possible. I was still confused, I didn’t grasp the fact I was now pregnant. I went further with my thoughts, thinking of how I wasn’t even living a ‘normal’ life. I had no parents, I feel so… vulnerable?

               

 

                I opened my eyes as soon as I felt heat leave my right hand.

“Sorry,” Dongwoon muttered, as his hand returned to clutch my right hand, and he squeezed out intertwined hands once.

I sat up, feeling much better, “Did I just fall asleep?!” I said shocked at myself.

His teeth showed through his brilliant smile. “Ne,”

“It seems everytime I lay on your bed, I end up falling asleep woonie,” I said adding a smile. It felt like everything was a dream just now.

“You’re tired, Go to bed,” he said and gently put me down, but I resisted, shaking my head.

“I don’t wanna,” I whined, my arms into a knot.

“You just fell asleep,” He half giggled, half said. Sounded like a father figure…

“I feel much better now,” I said leaning my head on his shoulder, like a child.

Then the door opened to giggling Kikwang and Min.

“Ah! Unnie, my bad,” Min blushed slightly clutching the door to close it and leave but Kikwang held it open.

“This room is just as much mine!” He said pouncing on the vacant bed meters away from the one Dongwoon and I were on.

“Kwangie, that’s rude,” Min frowned, going over to Kikwang and trying to pull him off by grabbing his shirt hem.

Kikwang just hugged his pillow, his eyes turning to slits, fake snoring, “But I’m so comfy here!” he whined.

I giggled, “It’s okay Min,” and turned to Dongwoon, “Oppa, I thought Dujun was your roommate?!” I said surprised, for some reason.

“Ani, it’s Kikwang,” Dongwoon answered.

I turned to look at that photo laying in the same position, same spot as my last visit. If I squinted more… it looked like Kikwang and Min. Now I felt like a detective solving her case. And I’m sure it shown on my face as my cheeks were held in a huge smile.

I heard Dongwoon say my name and I shook myself out of my zoning out.

I giggled, “I guess I am tired,” I sighed.

“You should go home,” Dongwoon said. I was a little hurt by that, to be honest.

“Should I?” I said a little downed.

“Well, if your tired, I wouldn’t want you to be kept up,” He explained, but put an arm around me and embraced me. I felt like that’s all I needed, so I stayed in that position until it got awkward.

“I feel so much better with your arms around me Oppa,” I whispered.

“That’s how it should be,” He said back.

And then, us, leaving the door wide open, Dujun and Yoseob ran in.

“Annyong!” Yoseob said loudly as he sat in between the two large beds, cross –legged on the floor.

“We were a bit bored.” Dujun explained.

“Hyungs are talking about coffee, or something like that,” Yoseob added.

“Speaking of coffee, I want some,” Min suddenly said, more to herself.

“I can make some?” Kikwang said as they started a little side conversation.

“Can’t baby just come out already, that will be fun,” Yoseob said with a smile.

I chuckled, “That would be nice,” I smiled.

“What are you going to name the baby?” Dujun asked, looking more interested in what was in his nails, but looked up at me every now and then, anyways.

I tilted my head, “Haven’t thought of that actually,”

“Name her after youself,” Dongwoon said, throwing ideas out.

“Yuck!” I giggled, “Not really into that idea,”

“Yo,” Yoseob said, “Seop,” he finished after a while, sounding out his syllables.

 “Now, if it’s a boy, Dujun is the way to go. It sounds like… the name of a LEADER. Someone majestic, something so grand-“

Yoseob chucked a random object on the ground at Dujun’s face.

“Yo, seob,” He repeated.

“Aish!” Dujun said throwing the object back. “Don’t hit leader,”

I giggled at this as Dongwoon turned to face me, his back to the two, and made a silly laugh.

I sniffed the air, “Wow, coffee smells good,”

“It’s bad for baby,” He said protectively. Wow, that’s weird. No, I like that he’s being protective and caring, but it’s just feels weird for him to say that like that…

 

I decided it was a good thing. He will actually be somewhat of a father figure when this happens…

I played it cool as I rubbed my belly and smiled up at him, “Ne, very bad,” I agreed.

“Are you thirsty?” He asked.

“I’m okay,” I said, stretching.

“Let’s go out to the living room,” I smiled, my palm open for his. He took it and we left the couple on the ground, as they didn’t notice, for the living room.

A few steps more and we were in the open space., the coffee scent even more noticeable.

I pushed Dongwoon on the couch and sat on him, playfully, then bounced off to the space next to him.

I giggled at Dongwoon’s slightly pinkened face.

I looked around from Junnie to Junhyung to Hyunseung, wanting to engage in their conversation Dujun and Yoseob were talking about. “So, Whatcha talking bout?” I said, perkily.

 

 

HELLO CHAPTER 23 ;-)