His and My Belly, Belly Paints

Baby Baby

 

 

So it was Dongwoon and I and we were snacking on... Snacks. We were also watching a movie. It was Gorey and the genre was horror, but it didn't really phase me at all. The only parts I cringed at were the bloody parts. How I kept snacking through the gore parts, I don't even know.

 

But I have to say my favorite part of watching scary movies with crushes is you get closer- and not just emotionally.

I blushed as I crushed my face on dongwoon's shoulder. "Is it done?" I asked looking up at him with round eyes. He looked down and bit his bottom lip looking at the screen. The volume was low so the subtitles were on. I couldn't really hear it at all.

"No, not yet." he stated and looked at me again.

I felt his arm come around me slowly. I was staring at him, I didn't even notice. He glanced at me alot as I felt his arm reach around my waist. I was so comfortable just in his arms. I leaned my head on his shoulder and turned to look at the screen. This school boy was tied up and about to be murdered really nastily. I wasn't aware of the nasty part until a slender, yet muscular hand was over my eyes. 

"Hey!" I said and squirmed around looking right and left.

Finally I put both my hands on his arm and tugged it off to reveal him smirking at me as I stuck my tongue out and giggled like a little girl. I suddenly felt the urge to really, really want to kiss him.. I tried to ignore the feeling by thinking that's it's just the hormones talking.

 

After awhile I was laying down with my head on his lap and actually watching. Occasionally, he'd play with my hair or playfully put hair in my face, and I'd blow it off. And eventually we didn't pay attention to anything happening in the movie. 

I was messing with my shopping bags, looking at all the cute stuff I bought when I came to the bellypaints.

I pulled it out and read the instructions.

"Ooh," Dongwoon said.

"yeah, 'ooh'," I smiled as I opened the box and took out the various paints. There was pink, purple, yellow, green, blue, red, and glitter colors.  

I opened the pink one and dipped my finger cautiously into it. It was cool, but after contact with my skin, it felt warm and it definetly felt good.

Dongwoon copied me with the blue paint.

"ooh," we both said.

I slowly lifted up my shirt to reveal my pregnant belly. I shouldn't be self-conscious, even though I had to say I was slightly. But then again, what are pregnant bellies supposed to look like?

I drew on the top portion, because I couldn't really see much from my angle.

"May I..." Dongwoon ask a bit awkwardly, and I had to laugh at that.

I nodded and he touched my bare stomach. I shivered. I hope it wasn't that noticeable...

He drew swirls and I drew flowers.

I giggled at the sensation after a while, because it felt tingly and I was ticklish.

"This is fun," he smiled. "I've never drawn on anyone's stomach before," he said.

I giggled, "I haven't either!" I smiled. 

"Well, I guess we did once, when Yoseob wanted to... Long story," he said giving up, laughing.

"Why don't you try some," I said and poked green paint onto his nose.

He made a silly face and pouted his lips.

I drew 3 lines on both sides of his nose and made him a cat. Then I marveled at my creation, laughing more.

"Meow," I giggled.

He stuck his tongue out.

"Please, Don't draw on me," i said, my hands up to my face as a shield. 

"Fine," he said and drew a tree on my belly.

I was laughing at the feeling again, and looking down at my multicolored abdomen.

KICK.

I gasped, looking at Dongwoon, "Did you feel that?!" i said marvelously.

he nodded and pressed his whole hand on my tummy, making a hand print, and feeling baby kick more.

I squeeled and clapped my hands. "Baby always kicks with you," I said suspiciously.

"Baby likes me," he said, his eyes showing true happiness.

He made more handprints of different colors and the baby kicked a few more times.

"Let's draw on YOUR belly," i smirked.

Dongwoon thought for awhile and he smiled shyly.

"C'mon, it's only fair, it feels great too," i said rubbing more colors onto my very colorful belly.

I tugged on his shirt as he slowly brought it up.

If I wasn't pretending to be occupied with opening different paint bottles, I would've been drooling at his abdomen. I'm still trying not to be that obvious as I started drawing on his, hard, body.

He chuckled, and I got a bit self-conscious, wondering if I let what was really going on in my head show.

"It feels funny," he commented with a smile.

"Told ya," i said and continued drawing a scene, he joined in and after awhile we were both semi shirtless, and extremely colorful.

"I wanna see!" I said quickly getting up into the bathroom.

I laughed at the reflection, there was so much color it just looked like a messed up rainbow.

Dongwoon followed me soon, "We're artists," he commented.

He went through his pant pockets and pulled out his phone, taking pictures of us.

"I wanna wash up now," i said getting slightly cold. We both grabbed a piece of paper towel and dampened it, wiping off the paint, which came off easily.

"That was fun," i smiled. 

"Mhm," he said and he finished before me, forgetting about his cat face.

"You make a cute cat," I said still wiping off the paint, as he helped me get the places I missed.

"Meow," he said and looked at me. I put my shirt down, and wiped off the dot in the middle of his nose, then the rest of the paint on his face.

I didn't realize his stare until I finished wiping everything away, but still wiping his face.

"Er, I'm done.." I said awkwardly, then the feeling of wanting to kiss him really bad came back.

I groaned as he exited the bathroom and I cleaned up a bit more. I tried to mentally tell myself to back away from those dumb feelings. It felt weird... with me pregnant and all... why is that?

I slowly exited the bathroom and passed the clock which read 8:30. I walked to the kitchen where dongwoon was, and rubbing my belly at the same time.

He was looking through the cupboards.

"What are you doing?" i wondered sitting on a chair in the kitchen and moving it 180 degrees to face the ground to ceiling windows, to watch the scenery.

"I'm going to make you dinner, since you made us lunch." He said like he achieved a goal or something.

"Yay!" I said clapping my hands together. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

"Oppa! Watch the sunset with me!" i cried tugging on his arm as he took out seasoning from the cupboard. He grabbed a towel to wipe his hands hastily and allowed me to pull him to the table to sit.

We were both sitting, very close, side-by-side, and I layed my head on his shoulder. I was a romantic...

The sun was already a slit, but it was still meaningful to witness. I looked down to the little people and the cars driving around, to the tall buildings surrounding this one. 

"There probably over there," Dongwoon pointed to a largish building on the right side.

"I wonder what they're doing?" I said out loud and suddenly felt guilty. "I'm sorry you missed that for me..." I said with my voice lowered.

He looked at me. "There's nothing to be sorry for." he said as if he knew everything in the world.

"Well, you could've been having fun with your hyungs, or partying, and meeting new people," I said. My mind wandered. He could've met girls. Un-preggy girls, that have potential to be his girlfriend.

"I don't need to party or meet new people, and I hang out with my hyungs everyday," he stated again, all-knowingly.

"Well, still," I said defendingly.

"Nope," He said confidently.

I looked up to him, his eyes fixed to the scenery ahead of him.

"I'm happy here... With you," he said seriously still looking ahead of him. I looked from the windows, from the no-more-sun, to him. 

He was looking at me now, and after awhile he smiled, which made me smile.

Then he jumped down and back to the preparation of dinner.

I smiled, swinging my legs as I sat on the table, staring at the little people, only lit by the street lights, and the cars roaming about. I looked at the building the party was being held at, and just thought. So many feelings and realizations tonight, but my favorite realization was when I wondered how different it would be if I never had gotten pregnant, which would mean I'd never meet Dongwoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE AND CHEESE. you guys should know by know I love cheese, and cheesy things, and moments, and such. anyways, Here is another chapter! my pleasure writing it! half done during an outing on my phone and half on the computer as I come back home, that's why it like an hour late lol. Spare me! Continue reading, supporting and commenting!

ALL VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. You don't even know, simple things make me smile<3

 

Love ya'll!