Pets

Baby Baby

MAYBE SLIGHTLY BORING LOL But this was bothering me to I had to fix this. anyways, ENJOY. so much action int he next chaps tho!!!! hopefully it'll be good! THANKS LOVES. ♥


 

 

 “I refuse to.” I said dignified with my hands on my hips.

 

“C’mon, I need someone to help me, and everyone is busy,” Youngwon said as he tugged on Bbankgu. The Dog gave up on tugging and laid on the carpet as I continued to watch the television, ignoring the pleading boy. It’s been a few months by now and nothing really progressed unless you want to call a brighter blue Youngwon improved. The boys got busy, and whenever I get the chance, I hang at David’s house. That’s just the way it became because we were a couple and we did have a baby, as crazy as that sounds. But Dae wasn’t with us today, but at her Halmoni’s, technically Halmoni wasn’t her Halmoni, but it doesn’t matter…

“Please, Please, Please,” Youngwon started shaking my arm.

I growled a bit before taking my arm and sighing, “Fine,” I said looking down. You know I didn’t like dogs, but I grew to like Bbangku, MORE than I usually like dogs. I still don’t like them, but I least, least-liked Bbankgu. And because all the boys are busy, I felt bad letting Youngwon go all alone to the Dog place for Bbankgu’s examination. He was a pretty big dog anyways-and strong at that.

Youngwon jumped with his fists in the air.

“Let me get my shades,” I said running upstairs to grab my aviators. As I passed a Mirror I stopped and checked my body. I had a few stretch marks from the pregnancy, but I felt like I was actually at my normal size before having Dae. I did a mental happy-dance as I let the smile on my face form and ran back downstairs.

 

I breathed in the refreshing spring air as we walked down the few blocks to the center. Accompanied by the blue-haired boy and the black and white dog was Youngwon’s whistling, which he tends to do a lot during walks.

“So….” He started several minutes into the walk, a bit awkwardly also, but that’s just Youngwon. We got extremely close for the duration. “How’s David-hyung?”

“Erm.. well he’s great! Busy a lot…” I answered. David was closest to me and right behind him was Youngwon. I can blame the many days and nights I spend at the house for that.

“Is it me or are you guys…” He paused.

“What?” I said staring at him.

“You know,” he said making movements with his hands. “Getting…falling… liking…each other?” He said haphazardly.

I giggled.

“Well duh, we are a couple,” I said nudging him in the arm as we reached a cross walk.

“Not a real one though,” he said ‘real’ extremely soft.

“Oh…Yeah…” I said staring at the streetlights, as it suddenly signaled for us to walk, which we did.

“Well, I’m feeling something there, and I’m never wrong,” He said speeding up and turning the corner into a venue leaving me right outside.

First of all, there were so many dogs there I felt disgusted just looking inside. And then there was the part of my brain that pondered on Youngwon, but that part stopped working as Youngwon motioned for me to come in.

Once again, sighing, I reached for the handle and pulled myself in.

Barking, scratching and sneezing was what I heard when I closed the door behind me.

It smelled like dog food but Bbangku looked so happy to be there- which was a little weird, because I thought they hated the vet, or whatever.

            A girl was at the front desk.

“Hello, name?” She said politely. She looked young, but her hair pulled back and the wire-rimmed square glasses made her look older.

“Shin, Bbang, Ku,” Youngwon said clearly. I snicked at the name and how ridiculous it sounds for a dog.

She nodded and clicked then spoke, “You may take a seat, the doctor will be with you in just a second,” and with that I retreated to the chair just a few feet behind the desk.

“Thank Goodness we’re the only ones here.” I said as we waited.

Youngwon nodded as he took out his phone, started smiling and got more into his phone. I was about to ask him and about being so enthusiastic with a text when the door opened and caught my attention, for a little while anyways.

A girl with big sunglasses came in, her hair all up in a bun at the top of her head. She looked stressed out and started complaining about her dog which I couldn’t see. I guess the dog is really small or something.

Then the door suddenly opened to show an older woman with a clipboard.

“Shin Bbangku,” She announced, making me laugh again as we all stood up and right when that happened the young lady at the front desk started almost yelling at the reception girl.

I pushed Youngwon to hurry up.

 

I giggled at the ‘oof’ sound when I sat on the cushioned chairs once we got to a room.

Youngwon struggled getting Bbangku onto the examination table, but I just sat and casually laughed.

“Can…you please….h-help..” He said trying to lift the mildy heavy animal.

I made a disguisted face.

“P..please!” He struggled.

I stood up and looked at the dog awkwardly.

“Get his hind legs,” Youngwon said as he gave up and waited for me to get into position.

I grabbed them, and then he grabbed Bbangku’s front side.

And in a matter of seconds the dog was on the table, and I was listening to the ‘oof’ sound on the comfy chair.

“Now what?” I said to Youngwon.

“Wait for doctor!” he said happily and then reached into his pockets.

He started to panic.

“What?” I said with an eyebrow cocked.

“I think I left my cell phone out there.” He said.

“Go get it,” I told him and then with perfect timing, the doctor comes in.

“Hello,” She started and turned to Bbangku and began to pet him.

“Can you please get it…” Youngwon said in hushed tone.

“Why?” I said furrowing my brows.

Then the doctor turned around, “So you are the owner right?” She said and Youngwon answered yes and shot me a look.

I exhaled, and stood up walking through the hallway and opened the second door to the waiting room/lobby area. I almost jumped at the booming voice. Booming and familiar voice…  And when I passed the reception desk, it hit me. That was Min and her little dog thing, Min had blazing red eyes and was yelling…or pleading at the reception lady. I wanted to block out what she was saying and it wasn’t that hard with the guilty feeling in my stomach. The question of “should I say anything?” kept running through my mind and before I knew it I had found Youngwon’s blue cell phone and had my back again the door to the reception/lobby area. I felt the vibrations from the heated conversation on my back and mentally scolded myself for being stupid and ‘scared’. I lifted each foot up and down until I was back in the examination room.

The doctor was checking things off a clipboard as Youngwon’s face portrayed confusion at my distressed face.

 

 

 

“Finally,” I said, stretching as the doctor said we were free to go.

“What do you mean finally? That took like 10 minutes.” Youngwon said .

“The longest ten minutes of my life!” I exclaimed opening the door, leaving Youngwon trying to get Bbangku safely down the examination table. I left hearing youngwon’s pleads, “C’mon, Bbangku, C’mon, Down! Down!” until the door shut and his voice faded away.

I opened the door to the lobby/reception area, pleased to find no more yelling but when I looked out the glass windows, I saw Min sitting on the sidewalk.

I started to panic a bit and thought for a second.

I sighed before opening the door to the outside and sit on the road next to Min who was crying with her doggy in her hands-which surprisingly didn’t bark his annoying bark at me.

She looked at me with bloodshot eyes and I gave her the biggest, apologetic hug I can ever give.

 

MORE EXPLANATION NEXT CHAP!!!!!!! NOW IN PROGRESS!!!!!!