Baby, Baby Don't Like Jeon

Baby Baby

 

 

 

I looked into the pan.

"It sure smells weird," Yoseob said, then pinched his nose to avoid the stench, or aroma, depending on person.

"Yah! Dujun, just because you are leader, you don't have to cook for us, Please don't next time," Hyunseung said with a funny face.

Yoseob lifted his free hand and pinched his hyung's nose.

"Yoseob-ah!" Hyunseung said squirming around.

"It might be dangerous!" Yoseob said then let go and sort of ran to the living room.

"What is this?" I asked poking at the blackish yellow stuff in the pan on the stove.

Dujun was scratching the back of his head, confused. "I followed the instructions on the back of the box..." He sighed.

"Aww, poor hyung, I'll fix lunch for us," Dongwoon said pushing the defeated leader to the living room with his other hyungs.

"What shall we make!" I said putting the nasty pan into the sink.

Dongwoon looked through the cupboards.

"Let's make pancakes," Dongwoon said after looking through the cupboards.

I looked in the fridge to make sure all the ingredients were available. 

"Kimchijeon! Vegetarian style!" I called out after seeing a massive amount of kimchi in the fridge.

 

As we prepared the food, we heard music coming from the living room.

"This is our song!" Dongwoon said excitedly to me. He made me smile as I listen to the song.

"Nothing better than you!" I heard from the living room.

"Sesang eul da jwodo!" Dongwoon said next to me. I bumped his hip into mine as I mixed the kimchi with the ingredients.

I stuck a piece infront of his face and he opened his mouth.

"Mmm!" He smiled as the music got louder.

"I want some!" Yoseob yelled over the music dancing his way to us. He did a little spin and opened his mouth infront of me. I threw in a piece and he smiled.

"Sarang halge my girl!" he yelled running back into the living room with a thumbs up.

"Yoseob-Ah! What are you eating?!" I heard. I giggled, I fed Dongwoon another piece and then myself.

Then I felt something I haven't felt in a long time. I guess I didn't pay attention to my reaction when the baby kicked, which was stopping abruptly from preparing the food and had a blank stare.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoon suddenly said and I smiled to show him it was okay.

"Baby kicked!" I said happily once again.

______________________________________________________

So after feeding the 4 boys while in the process of cooking the jeon, I finished up in not that long. Thank goodness a woman was present in the house.

"We owe you one!" Yoseob said before digging in.

So we all ate and there were few leftovers, I told them to leave some for the others.

"Soo good," Dujun said leaning back on the chair.

"I want the recipe," Hyunseung said.

"Good job, Dongwoon, bringing back a great woman!" Yoseob added and went to the living room.

"Yoseob-ah!" He yelled. I blushed and then the doors opened.

"Hyung is here!" I heard a vivid voice echo throughout the dorm.

"We have a guest!" Dongwoon yelled.

"She's a great cook!" Yoseob added and I heard the wrinkling of plastic.

"Yah! Don't go through our shopping Seobbie!" Dongwoon stood up, I did also with him.

I met eyes with a pair of smiling black ones.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" He bowed. I copied him and bowed also.

"I'm the famous Lee Kikwang," he said sligthly striking a pose, I giggled, remembering Dujun from when I first met him in the piano shop, and how he said this member had the most fans.

"Nice to meet you," I say bowing again. I looked around for the birthday boy.

"Where's Junhyung?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"He's with the 4 minute girls," Kikwang said, everyone seemed to understand, stating, "O,".

"Ooh! What's this!" Kikwang said as he neared the dining table.

____________________________________________________

"You make good food, all of us aren't sick, so it's obviously not your kimchijeon," Yoseob said matter-of-factly. But it did make me smile, it couldn't be my cooking.

"Ugh, I knew I should've stayed away from fried foods," I groaned. I felt so sick and it was about time to go to the dinner party. Dujun and Hyunseung went to pick up Junnie and Junhyung and take him around town as the girl's decorate.

Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon and I were also going to help decorate, but I started feeling nauseated. 

"Breath In, Breathe out!" Kikwang said puffing his chest out, and it in, just like in one of their performances I had watched just minutes before feeling sick. I giggled as the boys started doing their 'breathing'. 

"I feel better!" I said brightly, standing up. Then I suddenly felt dizzy and something come up my throat. I screamed with my mouth shut as I ran toward the bathroom.

I heard the boys following after me.

I clutched the sides of the sing, and breathed for awhile.
 

"Doesn't look very fun to be pregnant anymore, woonie," Kikwang said. Dongwoon said how he thought how fun it was to be pregnant when we went shopping, earlier, and Kikwang just contradicted him. Yoseob snickered, as the boys got me a glass of water.

I tried to relax, and smile. The boys were very distracting, in a good way of coarse.

I bowed, not able to speak yet, in fear of throwing up. I took the glass and sipped a little bit.

I knew it wasn't low sugar, because we snacked the whole day. Being pregnant .

I waved the boys away but they didn't go. 

I was about to talk then I finally threw up, and bent over the toilet. Ew, and how embarrassing. This is my first time in this dorm, and I'm spoiling it. 

I heard the guys call my name and I felt my hair being pulled back gently. I quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth, and stood up, the faucet, washing my face slightly.

I felt better, just now exhausted.

"Thank you," I said looking through the mirror at dongwoon and the 2 curious heads peeking at me.

They all bowed simultaneously and I laughed. I felt a little dizzy, but not that bad.

I slowly walked to the chair, supported by Kikwang and Dongwoon as Yoseob got the pillows out of the way.

"Thanks guy, I think I should just go home," i sighed, massaging my temples.

"No way you're not!" Yoseob said right away.

"Junnie will be partying with us!" Kikwang added.

"I'll stay with you here," Dongwoon said.

My brows furrowed and my mouth curved down into a frown. "No! It's your Hyung's birthday, you cannot miss this!"

"He will have other birthdays," Dongwoon said, "We already celebrated his real birthday last week, anyways," he added. I sighed slowly, and thought.

"Well, you two better go," I said to Kikwang and Yoseob. They gave me worried looks but bowed nonetheless.

"Good," I stated. I felt hot.

"Go get ready," I Shoo-ed them away.

 

The television was on, and it was a comedy. I was absorbed into it, silently giggling as I heard the flustered voices of the guys messing with their hair and whatnot. 

"Yoseob-Ah! Where is my necklace, you borrowed it last weekend!" 

I laughed at the men.

"Kwangie, how many times do I have to tell you..." Yoseob retorted, but in a joking manner.

"I made tea!" Dongwoon said with 2 cups from the kitchen.

I scooted, "Woonie! Your the nicest guy I know!" I smiled as he handed me the wam cup.

Finally the the two were done, "Do we look stunning?" Yoseob said.

"Do I look y?" Kikwang said mocking Yoseob as he said it in english, failing to pronounce 'y' right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AGAIN odd place to end. HAPPY FRIDAY! I want to be done early so, here it is ! enjoy, support, and anticipate tomorrow's chapter!

THANK YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS, SUPPORTERS, AND.. my readers ^.^