Games, Games, and... News?

Baby Baby

 

 

 

 

I was sitting on the couch and I kept falling asleep, My head kept falling and I'd wake up again and look around seeing if I embarrassed myself or not. Junnie and a few of the guys and girls were at the table playing cards or something, I was not interested in.

On the couch Sohyun, laying on her belly while Dujun, Hyunseung, Gina and Min were on the floor watching tv and chatting quietly.

I felt a person plog next to me and found Dongwoon. Oh how cute he was.

"You're tired, go sleep on me bed," He said.

I shook my head, "I'm fine," I smiled reassuringly.

"Go," he repeated authoritively. I frowned but he sighed and put a smile. "If you go now, I might tell you a story?" he teased, playfully and winked.

I started giggling as he playfully tugged on my arm like a child.

"Fine," I said letting him pull me into his room again. I looked around, if anyone noticed, but everyone was absorbed in their own events.

I stared at the ceiling, my hands on my belly, moving in circular motions.

"So, I had a really fun day," Dongwoon said standing next to the bad.

"Sit down, your making me anxious standing over me like that," I commented, mother-like.

He sat next to my laying figure on the bed, my eyes slowly closing.

He took a piece of hair from my face, and said my name, more to himself. I smiled.

"I want to be your secret boyfriend," he said really softly. I giggled, as if in a dream. It feels like a dream, maybe I am dreaming. I moaned, my face still in a smile.

__________________________________________________________

Dongwoon saw the smile appear on the girl's face. He liked her smile, he liked it alot. It gave him a warm, comforting feeling, and whenever he felt that, he didn't want that feeling to leave. He knew what he said wasn't wrong, he wanted to claim her for herself, before anyone else gave her the consideration to be theirs, or something, somewhat like that. He knew she was asleep by now, but just that warm, comforting smile, was his own personal confirmation to his question. 

He sighed and laid next to her, on the other side, absorbed in his own thoughts, and she rolled onto her side, he was careful of the baby inside of her, and relaxed once he saw no applied pressure to her stomach. He continued to bask in his thoughts as the girl next to him, clutched his arm, she groaned in her sleep again, and he wondered what she was dreaming about. Dongwoon hoped it was something good, something good that he was in also. His hand unconsciously intertwined with her fingers, it felt belonging there, and sooner, the couple fell asleep.

 

"I win!" Junhyung said, fists in the air.

"That's was a teribble game," Junnie sulked.

Hyunah groaned, "Well, it's your birthday, we let you win," she said, tongue out.

"Yah, Junhyung, you know your not that great at cards," Yoseob said, defending hyunah. 

"How could we win when it's your birthday," Kikwang added, knowing that he himself at cards also.

Jiyoon, Jihyun, and gayoon were laughing at the the argument directed at Junhyung, and occasionally adding to it. 

 

 

 

"Ooh, that looks good, doesn't it Unnie?" Sohyung said as a CF for a popular restaurant aired, in a relaxed position on her stomach, both elbows on the couth, both palms on her neck, swinging her legs back and forth on the sofa. "Unnie?" she repeated looking behind her. She shrugged it off, and went back to watching the television. Then something started at her face.

"Ah, Jinho," She half giggled, half whined. 

Min whistled, "Yeah, babo, come here," She said in a mock-angry voice. The little dog galloped his way to his mommy.

Then Kikwang joined Min, and the little dog barked in it's tiny annoying voice twice at him. Kikwang gave a death glare at the dog and then smiled sweetly at Min.

 

 

"Maknae!" Yoseob yelled, "Yah! Maknae, where are you?" he said walking into the living room, seeing everyone absorbed in some thriller.

"Dongwoonie isn't here," Sohyun said, not taking her eyes off the television.

Yoseob cocked an eyebrow up and turned to Junhyung, his palms up, showing his confusion.

"Dongwoon played with that deck last, only he knows where he put it," Junhyung explained, referring to a different card game, one that he claims he owns at. Which made Yoseob provide an argument, saying he beats him more at that specific game, which finally led to looking for the deck, which was owned by the Maknae.

"Where is that rascal," Junhyung said, his hand at the back of his neck as he stood up.

Yoseob and Junhyung, followed by Jihyun and Gayoon, went to the hallway and Yoseob opened the door to dongwoon's room.

The girl's gasped, wondering if this was good or bad, seeing the couple lay, hands together, on the bed. Yoseob thought similarly as the girls, while Junhyung had his fist in the air, "I knew it!"

Yoseob quickly shut the door, his back to it, surprised, and looking at the girl's also slightly in shock. He didn't want to make the first move, other than Junhyung who quickly ran to the living room.

"I think they're cute!" Gayoon suggested, slowly. Jihyun nodded after awhile, "Maknae is scandalous!" She squealed inaudibly.

Then the three joined everyone else in the living room as Junhyung whispered harshly, and very giddy, "We have a new couple!"

Then the whole group of them, confused, followed Yoseob to the hallway, as he gesturedfor them to follow with his hand. He stood outside dongwoon's door and flashed the couple, opening the door ever so quickly, and shutting it, just as fast. The crowd was half surprised, half not surprised, but their expressions all positive.

"Dongwoon, Hwaiting!"

"Dongwoon? She was single? Lucky Maknae"

"Unnie and Oppa look so cute!"

"Maknae is scandalous!"

Dujun then waved the crowd, dispersing the filled hallway, as the majority of them returned to what they were doing, quietly congratulating the newfound couple with eachother. The only ones left were Junnie, Yoseob and Dujun.

"Yah, I'm trusting you guys that Dongwoon is good. Last time I trusted someone, she ended up with a baby," Junnie said, arms-crossed, in a very protective way.

Dujun reassured him, "Dongwoon is a pure boy, he's a good maknae, you have nothing to worry about, if there are any problems, tell me, and I'll set him straight," he said, right fist punching his left palm, intimidatingly, but teasingly. 

Junnie laughed, "I like you guys, I feel better about this then." He decided.

Yoseob smiled, "I'm proud of Dongwoonie. He has been a bit stressed and sad lately. before we left to go to the party, he seemed, very ecstatic, for once," He said concerned.

"I just hope he knows this news can't leak to public eyes," Dujun said stressed.

"Don't worry hyung, Dongwoon's responsible!" Yoseob cheered.

Junnie defended his best friend, "If this were to happen to anyone, then the right girl is picked," He smiled reassuringly. He felt they both had something to defend, so this relationship would work out. Dongwoon had to keep this relationship a secret, to keep the relationship alive, and as for his best friend, she had alot happen to her, more than regular girl's her age, but the expierience made her a better person, an upgrade, if you will.

The three then left to go play around, feeling much, much better about the situation.

 

 

HEY awesome, I got this out early, Time to rest, so tired =_=

Keep supporten, readen, ;DDD