Friends, Friends, and...

Baby Baby

 

AS USUAL NO READING/GRAMMAR CHECK, please excuse my errors, I hope it's clear what I intended to sound like!

 

I waved continually until the boys got safely into the car, and the Dongwoon and Kikwang drove away. Min shut the door before the cold could come in and slid down the door which her back was too,in a dreamy manner.

"Unnie every time I hang out with you, it becomes my favorite memories," She said which made me so happy.

"I'm glad! What happened this time?" I asked, slighty still reminiscent of todays events...

"Kikwang Oppa Kissed me!" She said suddenly jumping up, "Just now! I don't think you saw because of your boyfriend!" She said still jumping, then hugged me as we went to the couch.

"Right here," She pointed, pridefully, on her cheek. "It was the most amazing feeling in the world," She smiled, so proud of it. "When was your first kiss?" She asked with curious eyes.

"Hm..." I thought. "Well," I said getting more deep into my memories. 

"I honestly think Dongwoon was my real first kiss," I said, getting more happy by the second.

Min was poking my belly and the baby reacted, mildly.

She giggled, "I can't wait to be an Auntie!" Min squealed with perfect english, It semi shocked me.

_______________________________________________________

"That sounds like the cutest present ever!" Min said as she laid upside down, next to me on the bed. I was looking through a magazine, and she was just chatting me up.

"I want to see what my kwangie's looks like," She said blushing slightly.

"You really like him huh," I said, putting my glasses on, improving my vision.

She nodded like crazy. "I have a huge crush, Unnie, I don't know what to do!" She said her hands on her cheeks.

 

"Do you miss Junnie?" She asked out of the blue.

"Uh, well it's been less than a day, and honestly," I paused to think, "Yeah, and I feel like I should make the first move. but I don't know where he is, and it's Christmas in 2 days, this is terrible," I mumbled.

She tilted her head, "Unnie, I can't leave you alone, and I've been thinking about it..." She said and I was confused.

"What happened Min-ah?" I asked, a little concerned.

"I love babies, and if Jun-oppa isn't cool with you-er, if you guys aren't that great yet, I want to help you with your pregnancy," She said sitting straight up, making a firm proposal.

My face formed into a bright smile as I rubbed my stomach. "Aw, Min-Ah! You are the most amazing friend," I smiled, feeling relieved, for some reason.

 

 

 

 

 

"OMO!" I heard Min say as I made breakfast.

I sort of jogged to her, "What has happened?" I said wiping my hands on a paper towel. 

"There's pictures of you on the internet!" She said, "Me also!" She said as she showed me her phone. There I was, from the day Dongwoon and I were downtown, my arm hooked around his. Right below was a picture, I'm guessing from the resturant during Junhyung's birthday, of just Kikwang and Min. 

"Stupid internet, fans, I didn't know they were THAT famous," I said walked back to the kitchen.

"That's a good picture of me," min mumbled, I sent her a glance and she giggled.

"Should I be concerned?" I asked multi-tasking. When I didn't hear a response, I decided I'll just talk to Dongwoon later about it.

 

 

 

Min and I were making our way to the boy's dorm, because they told us to join them for dinner that day. Tomorrow would be Christmas Eve and I still haven't talked to Junnie. I wanted this settled, and amended by Christmas... I wanted a happy Christmas... Everytime I thought of the situation, I felt extremely guilty.

I sighed, pondering on the thoughts, as Min knocked on the boys' dorm.

"Hello ladies," Junhyung said opening the door, he looked really happy. He bowed slightly as we went into the room.

The boys all greeted us saying our names, and acknowledging us in one way or another.

"Dongwoon will be back in a bit," Dujun said as I sat on the couch.

"Alright," I said missing my boyfriend.

"How's the baby," Yoseob said quickly, leaning towards me.

"Baby is doing fine," I smiled. "Thankyou,"

"I want to spoil the baby already, Buy him or her ice cream everyday, take him or her to the playground, when baby comes, let's do this okay?!" Yoseob said excitedly. I laughed.

Dujun answered for me, "Yah! You can't do that kind of stuff with a baby," He shook his head.

"I know that," Yoseob stuck his tongue out, "Yoon Doobong," He murmured, I started laughing.

"Do you watch that, Unnie?" Min said giggling with Kikwang by her side.

"Which one?" I asked, not knowing.

"All my love," Dujun said proudly.

"Ever since Dujun has been casted in it, we are forced to watch it when it comes on," Hyunseung said.

"Annoying," Junhyung added, with a smirk at the end.

"Support your leader!" Dujun said smiling, his fist in the air. "Beast Leader, HWAITING!" 

I laughed at his sillyness, then a knock came onto the door.

"Doonwoonie is here!" Yoseob jumped up, getting the door.

"He came to save his lady," Junhyung added, winking at me, then everyone went back to doing there thing as I got butterflies hearing his voice. But what came to view was not who I thought it would be.

"Annyong," He bowed to everyone. My best friend then looked at me, and I tried to read his eyes, but I couldn't even hold contact with him, as I looked down, drowning myself in guilt. Then, making the situation even worse, everyone sort of left. Dujun went to the kitchen, Min and Kikwang followed Dujun, and when I looked to my right where Hyunseung and Junhyung were there were gone. I groaned, but then I finally saw my boyfriend. Dongwoon came over to me and embraced me tightly, and kissed my forehead, looking me in the eyes, inches away, "Don't be nervous," he said and then smiled reassuringly.

I nodded, my heart beating quickly for multiple reasons...

He left and it was quiet in the living room. Junnie was standing awkwardly near the door still and I was sitting. I decided to make the first move, I sighed, taking a deep breath in again and was about to stand up, when Junnie muttered something.

"Bwoh?" I asked in an equally volume tone.

He breathed, making his way next to me.

"Mianhe," He said, also saying my name. "I didn't mean to say everything I said..." He said not being specific. I know what he means. It seems like my tongue was dry, and I couldn't talk again.

"I just... I was already stressed, and wanted to come home and sleep, and relax," He continued, just saying random things he was sorry for.

"I'm sorry!" I blurted out, throwing my arms around my best friend, I couldn't hold it in any longer, and with this tears spilled out.

"I was a !' I screamed, my vision getting slightly blurry. Darn my emotional habits.

"I was a JERK!' He screamed also, and I tightened my embrace.

I sniffed, and pulled away. "Why did you leave!" I hit him with my sleeve. "You," I said hitting him after each word, "Are, Such, A, ! You, Shouldn't, Have, Left!" I said finishing and then Min came and grabbed my sleeve. 

"Be nice you too," She smiled warmly, her eyes a bit glossy, "I love when people make up," She squeaked softly, holder her hands together.

I smiled as Junnie smiled also. "Best friends forever!" I said wrapping my pinky around his and threw in Min's also. "You guys mean everything to me," I said seriously, in a low voice.

"Hey!" I heard and then Dujun's hand was around yoseob's mouth, as half of the guys peeked from the kitchen.

"No, really, you guys are so awesome!" I smiled, saying this out, "How could my life had been if I didn't know any of you right now?" I said in deep thought.

"You'd be alone!" Min said, in concern, her hands on .

"You wouldn't have the best fun," Yoseob said walking into the living room.

"You wouldn't know what, 'All My Love' is how awesome Yoon Dujun is," Dujun said, perking up.

"You wouldn't have a boyfriend, a bestfriend, and... another family, practically," Junnie said in a hushed tone.  I knew how true this was.

Suddenly Dujun's muscular arms were around the three of us, as we were suddenly pushed, and mushed together.

"Aish, Dujun!" Min squealed.

"Hyung!" Junnie said his cheek pushed up to my cheek.

I just groaned, feeling special with my friends surrounding me, I'd rather have these kinds of friends than none at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY YOO. Chapter 21, FINISHED. Get ready for tomorrows! Keep voting, last week! Woohoo! 

Keep reading lovers<3