Insomnia

Baby Baby

 

I rolled on my side. I’m comfortable so why can’t I sleep? But thank goodness what I wore was comfy clothing. The house was quiet, soft chatting, or something can be heard from downstairs though. It was 2:30am and I kept rolling around, not able to sleep. I wonder where David was…

“I can’t take this,” I said sitting up. Dae was sleeping quietly, so I decided to grab a glass of water.

I tip toed out of the door, leaving it wide open in case Dae wakes up. I slowly walked down the stairs seeing the glow and flash from the television screen. I made my way to the kitchen and saw 3 bodies laid out in different positions on the couch. 3 sleeping… snoring bodies. And then there was one on the floor. I smiled as I grabbed a glass and poured water into it, remembering the giant sleepover we had at the Beast dorm. There’s one good memory to ponder about. I gently closed the fridge and heard shuffling.

One body kept stirring. It was the one body without a pillow or blankets, his position looked very uncomfortable, as to accommodate the other bodies on the couch. The one on the floor looked comfortable, with pillows and a few blankets. I sipped on the glass of water as I made my way to the television. Some program was on. Not interested.

I stepped and studied the faces of the bodies. Junnie on the couch, Dari on the floor, Jisu also on the couch and… David, the uncomfortable one on the couch. He hugged the small couch pillow as he was probably cold-he was only wearing a white tee-shirt and sweat pants, plus some fuzzy socks from earlier. I frowned in pity. I took his bed. Well he didn’t really say anything. He could’ve told me something at least, if he wanted the bed.

I sighed turning around, sitting by the island, spinning on the barstool. I was bored and wide awake.

I hummed one of Beast’s songs which were stuck in my head.

 

I almost screamed when I was suddenly stopped from spinning. David held on to the barstool, halting it’s movements.

I clutched my chest, with was palpitating like crazy, making a face at him.

“Karma… I guess,” He stated smugly, matching his face. Déjà vu, in a way, and I remembered scaring the wits out of him when he thought I fell asleep. He sat on the barstool next to mine, and put his arms on top of each other on the island, making a cradle for his head.

“Why aren’t you sleeping,” He said turning his head to face mine, as his head still laid on the countertop.

“Couldn’t sleep.” I stated. “You?”

“Me neither,” He said.

“You can sleep on your bed,” I stated feeling a tiny bit guilty.

“No, you can sleep on my bed, I’m fine,” He answered.

“You look extremely uncomfortable sleeping on the couch,” I said looking at the littler space he was just in.

“Well honestly… It kinda was,” He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Then take your bed!” I said, obviously. “I’m not pregnant anymore, Ill just sleep…” I looked around. “On the flo-“

“Just sleep with me. It’s not like we’re going to do anything with Dae in the room. And it’s not like we haven’t slept together before… Just more responsibly than before.” He said seriously before turning and stretching. “Don’t make it a big deal, I’m not about to kick a girl out of sleeping comfortably.”

My heart skipped a beat for some reason, and I felt myself blush and smile… Weirdly enough, I found my legs pushing me up the stairs and following David’s figure.

He stood up next to Dae’s crib watching her for a second before turning to me, gesturing for me to get in first, since his bed was next to a wall. I scooted in all the way to the wall, even though it was a full sized bed.

“You don’t have to move over that much. What? you think I’ll bite?” David said smugly.

I shook my head, thank goodness the dimness of the room can hide my blush.

“I’m fine.” I simply said.

He nodded and got in, his back towards me.

I shuffled a bit more, not relaxed just yet.

I coughed a bit. “So this is… nice…” What the heck. Am I just trying to make it more awkward? I guess at this time of night, I don’t know what to expect.

David chuckled and turned around to face me. He looked a little tired, but awake none the less.

“You know what would be more nice?” He said and leaned in like he was about to kiss me.

Oh shoot, oh shoot. Palms instantly became sweaty, as did my heart beat becoming faster. I watched his facial expressions as he neared me, and kept nearing me. His eyes went down, so mine did to, as I closed them shut, awaiting for something to happen.

As I waited for any facial contact, I felt his hand smooth down my shoulder, down my side, to the sheet laid on my hip, as he pulled it to right about where our necks were and then put an arm around my waist. He was a few inches apart… a FEW, meaning extremely close still. He tightened his grip around me giving me a warm hug. And me being even more awkward, slowly hugged him back.

I open my eyes in shock, his were still closed. Please, hopefully he doesn’t feel my heart beating a million beats per second right now.

I’m pretty sure I grew redder as it suddenly got extremely hot.

“You’re warm,” He muttered chuckling-making me extremely self-conscious.

“W-WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?” I said, it came out sounding scared. What the heck.

He laughed more, as he pulled away, leaving me cold, from my instant burst of extreme burning from the awkwardity of what just happened… If that made sense.

“Go to sleep,” He said facing the ceiling with closed eyes.

“b-but..” I trailed off. But what..? But I don’t know… I kind of … didn’t want him to let go. Weird. I’m missing physical interaction, that’s all.

I Sighed deeply. Before closing my eyes.

I heard and felt him shuffle in the bed before one last, “Good night,”

“Good night David.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAA! I'm already happy with almost 30 subs. ^^ Keep the lovin comin!!!! ^^

Enjoy my story it's coming to an end.... it think. like maybe... less than ten more? I can never estimate, I usually just keep it coming.  So don't think too much on my estimations -_- when it comes to my stories at least.

ANYWHOOO. I'm finishing high kick through the roof and there's a ep where seho-kikwang- writes fanfics... sort of. I was laughing, cause now I always think back to that episode. KEKEKE.

I'm going to end this chap with a little bits and peices from the next chapter (random bits and pieces, not in order), just to keep you wondering...  Keep readin and lovin! <3 tell me what you think might happen in the next chap(which I loved making)!sorry for super long a/n!

 

 

 

He knew he had to let her go...careless nights... "IT'S YOUNGWON," ....take care of Dae for awhile, sorry Babe...Left...Mommy's here...his eyebrow cocked up...“What’s wrong LEE DONGRIM?”...grow some balls..."Your scared...