Fun, Fun!

Baby Baby

 

"Whoa, what is this?" Dongwoon asked holding a set of what looks like paints.

I read it and it was belly paints that give the pregnant belly a sensation, very relaxing, and non-stressful to the baby in anyway possible. "This looks so fun!" I smiled.

There were so many more wierd, and fun things around the shop. 

"Wow, It looks fun to be pregnant," he said and we laughed.

We looked around the shop some more, and ended up buying a few things, the belly paints but mostly the cutest newborn baby clothes ever!

We walked out and it started drizzling, I started screaming lightly and playfully, ducking under the ledge of a shop. 

"Your baby will get cold!" Dongwoon said with his mouth open. 

I put on a freaked out face and we ran-briskwalked around looking for umbrellas. 

"I Found it first!" I sorta jumped, and ran to what looked like colored, bubble umbrellas. "You have to pay," I stuck my tongue out.

"They're so cute!" I smiled like a child, examining the different colors.

"Pick one," he smiled genuinely. 

"Umm..." I said looking around. I found a purple and blue one, with a floral designed handle.

"It's huge!" i smiled opening it, "We can have a party under here," I giggled. Dongwoonie payed the lady next to the little shack, and we went on our way. Luckily, I was all bundled up, so I wasn't cold. It wasn't even raining hard, but It was fun to be walking around.

"Are you scared?" He asked. Even though he didn't specifically say anything, I knew what he was talking about.

"Honestly, I've never really thought about it..." I said about giving birth. "I guess I just gotta do what I gotta do..." I said.

"Good point," Dongwoon said.

"Are you cold?" He asked politely. I shook my head no. I was having a jolly time. "Hungry?" He said, and come to think of it, I was.

I hooked arms with him again and said, "Okay, first one to find food, that we both like, get's to not pay," I said squinting at him, following our game from before.

"Arraseo," he squinted back and smirked.

We were walking down the streets and shops when we find a vendor.

"I saw him first!" I stuck my tongue out.

"How do you know I let you say that first, so you don't have to pay?" he said with a cute expression.

I pouted slightly, "Your a meanie," 

He gave me a confused smile that sent butterflies in my stomach again. I love looking at the expression in his eyes as well.... It makes me want to daydream...

We got snacks from the vendor, still playing around and joking.

"How's that mean?" He said innocently.

"Because you're not playing fair," I said trying to mimicking his cuteness.

"I'm only being a gentleman," He said with the winner's smile. I can melt here now.

Ahjumma commented, "This one's on the house, You too make a cute couple, stop by again when the baby is born!" She said expressing how jolly she was. "Don't fight either, Let the husband pay," She winked at us. 

I don't know about Dongwoon, but I was madly blushing.

"Is this how it is with Jun-hyung?" He asked about Junnie.

I giggled, "Sometimes, but it doesn't bother him. Does it bother you? In that case, mianhae Oppa," I said softly.

"It doesn't bother me at all," he said and looked at me, "I like when you call me Oppa," He said, and squeezed my arm that was hooked onto him.

I slowly opened up my snack and we shared with eachother.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dujun hyung!" Dongwoon waved as the car appeared. Dujun saw us and then parked next to the curb.

We got in and Dujun took us back to their dorm.

"How was your date?" Dujun winked at Dongwoon.

Man, I blushed too much today, is that bad?

"Hyung," He said in a slightly embarrassed but cute tone. I giggled.

"I think she agrees with me," Dujun said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed now.

"Did you have fun?" He said aiming the question at me.

I nodded, "The most fun I've had in day!" I say truthfully.

"Then that's all that matters," he said. It's true, that is all that matters, call it a date or a friendly outing, I don't care. 

I was excited about what we got and looked through the shopping bags.

"So what did you buy?" Dujun wondered. 

"Lot's of things!" smiled with wide eyes. They laughed at me.

"We'll show you when we get to the dorm," Dongwoon said as we made eye contact, and giggled at eachother.

Soon as he said that, Dujun turned and we entered into a huge complex, and from what I heard, one of the nicest apartment/housing complexes in the city. 

My eyes were wondrous. I never noticed myself going, "wha..." In amazement until the guys laughed more.

"Have you been here before?" Dujun asked me.

I shook my head trying to see the top of the building, but ended up slightly straining my neck.

"I forget you guys are pretty famous," i smiled.

"Yupp, you just hung out with Korea's biggest artist," Dujun said with his chin up.

"Lucky me," I commented. I wasn't being sarcastic!

"Yeah, very lucky! Fans would die to be where you are right now," He added. That reminded me of when he was going to give me his autograph. 

I laughed to myself, as Dujun parked. 

Soon we got out and were up the elevator to a high floor, and even more soon, right outside their dormroom. 

With barely any hassle, Dujun opened the door and I was amazed. It opened into a living room/dining room sort of thing, which was extremely spacious. I guess it must be for there were a handful of guys living here. There were a row of windows from floor to ceiling so you can pretty much see the whole city. I wondered how pretty it must look at night! Against the wall was a huge, comfortable-looking red couch, a tv on the opposite, more doors and the kitchen with a table.

"Wow! It's huge!" I said, the boys just made them selves comfortable, and made me sit on the comfy looking red chairs.

I relaxed and heard voices.

"Hi!" I heard a bright voice say to my right. He had a bright smile to match and black hair. I remember the cute face, but I forget the name to go with it.

"Hello," I said forgetting the boys name. I tried to return a very warm smile.

"Oooh! Where did you guys go?" He said and sat next to me so it was Dongwoon, me and then him.

"Yoseob-ah Your so nosy," Dujun said peeking his head from the kitchen to Yoseob eyeing our shopping bags.

Now I remember his name, I mentally thanked Dujun.

We laughed at Dujun's comment. "Are you feeling better?" Yoseob asked me.

I nodded. "Much better," I said smiling.

"I'm cooking lunch," We heard from the kitchen. 

I heard groans around me.

"Bwoh?" I said lowly.

"Hyung burnt food last time," The boys around me said.

I nodded, "Maybe I should help him?" I said more to myself about to get up.

"No," They simply said and I was sat back down.

"Have faith in me!" He said in his funny way from the kitchen.

I laughed. It seems I laugh alot when I'm around these boys.

"Where are the rest?" I wondered out loud.

"Well, Kikwang is out with Junhyung for his birthday, we're planning to decorate the dinner place before the event starts," yoseob explained.

"Hyunseungie!" Yoseob called out.

His voice, even when screaming, was very melodic!

"Bwoh?!" He yelled, muffled.

"You need to greet our guest!" Yoseob continued.

I giggled, "That's okay, I don't mind," I said. I'm not one who loves attention...

Soon a door opened and Hyunseung popped out.

"Oh, Hi!" He smiled, greeting me. "Are you feeling better?" He asked I nodded and smiled. These boys are super nice.

Then a weird smell came from the kitchen.

"Hyung! What happened?" The boys yelled.

"Nothing! Nothing!" Dujun yelled back.

"Our Dujunie," Yoseob said shaking his head.

I laughed, and subconsciously leaned on Dongwoon, or did I do it purposely? Either way, I enjoyed the feeling. I felt his hand placed on my shoulder and I blushed a little. I liked his touches.

The two next to us went to the kitchen and Dongwoon and I glanced and eachother and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

HMMM. Yeah, this sounded fun. Tell me what you think! Constructive criticism is key! ^.^

Anyways, keep supporting! Love yall!! <3