Pain, Pain, and Some Happiness

Baby Baby

 

 

Fuzzy, Tired, Sleepy, Pain.

That is what I felt.

I slowly open my eyes and I coughed a lot. I gasped seeing plastics tubes all over the place and IN my body. Specifically my stomach. My huge, pregnant stomach.

I didn't hear myself, or noticed the little scream I made.

Junnie ran into the room with a dark brown stain decorated on his shirt.

He yelled my name, and cradled my head in his hands and kissed my forehead multiple times and rubbed my belly.

I arched my eyebrow.

"You and the baby are okay!" He smiled so big, "Wait," He said running out and I heard him call, "Halmoni!"

In seconds I see my wonderful, halmoni.

She sincerely called my name as she too embraced me.

She then poked my forehead, "What did I tell you? Always keep a snack in your purse, no matter if it's crackers, or chocolate, and your even pregnant!" She exclaimed, angered.

My eyes went slightly wider, "Bwoh? What are you talking about? You know I always have crackers, Halmoni!" I said.

Then Halmoni went out saying something under her breath.

I was confused, "Junnie, what happened?" I said rubbing my sore body.

"The doctor is coming, He'll explain better," Junnie said sitting on an armchair beside me.

I sighed. Then the 3 came in.

"Halapoji!" I exclaimed seeing my grandparents, both of them, practically my parents.

He smiled grinning, "Hello darling!" He eclaimed hugging me.

The doctor gave me a warm, reassuring smile. Unlike the doctor at the clinic, who was so insensitive at my pregnancy.

"Glad to see your awake, how are you feeling?"

What the hell do you think I feel like? Confused, hurt, lathargic-Ok, I can't be mean to doctor's because of one stupid insenseless doctor.

I just told him all the adjectives I felt.

He nodded and started doing the standard procedures: getting my vital signs and what not.

I became a rag doll. Gosh, I do NOT like doctors, hospitals, or anything like this.

"So, can I finally know what happened?" I said, slightly ticked off.

He finished up marking things on a clipboard.

"Well, if seems to me that your blood sugar was low, and that while your pregnant can make you feel extremely weak, and that's hazardous to yourself and your baby, so that when your baby started acting up in your stomach, you felt extreme amounts of pain compared to the play ful kicks a baby usually extrots," He said. "We'd like to keep you for one more day, just to make sure your as healthy as a prenant woman can be," he said with a happy tone. "Are you the father of the baby?" He said directed to Junnie.

I rolled my eyes at this naive doctor.

Junnie laughed carefree, "Not at all,"

"Oh," the doctor replied, "Well, where is the father?" He said as if not interested, looking at his clipboard.

"He's not with us," Halmoni stepped in. What an uncomfortable conversation turn.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Doctor said and bowed...








"I'll be back," Junnie said as he picked up the phone.

I was alone by now. It was about 8pm, I didn't want to burden Halmoni and Halapoji, so I told them they can go home, and come back the next morning. They happily complied, with a bit or resistance though.

I sighed. I was just bored by now. I just finished the lovely hospital dinner, which surprisingly was good. I was flipping through the channels, when I saw 2 familiar faces.

Then in through the door the faces appeared, with more people that I did not know...

I heard my name called by very happy Doojoon, he gently hugged me and felt my forehead, "You don't feel warm," He said.

I slapped him, "I don't have a fever dumby!"

"Just checking," he winked and I giggled.

"Dongwoon!" I smiled opening my arms. He came with a single balloon. It was huge though, and it read, 'GET WELL SOON'.

He smiled as he hugged me tight, and then there was a whole jumple of voices.

A nurse came in and said that only 2 at a time were allowed at the moment.

Then I heard , "aww's".

Everyone went out. So I was left alone.

I waited a moment, and Doojoon came in with a shorter guy with dark hair.

He waved and bowed politely.

Doojoon introduced us.

"And thi-"

"I'm Lee Kikwang," He smiled bowing slightly again.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled.




That was the first of the evening....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO BEAST! <3

sorry not in an extreme writing mood. School started again -_- so I'm pooped. Forgive me!

lol, keep supporten! <3 you guys!

comment, show some love! be vocal about it! tell me how ya feel ! XD :D the simplest things make me smile!