Christmas!

Baby Baby

 

I waved to my grandparents, as Junnie and I drove away. We  had just spend the whole day up til now with them, as we were about to pick up Min and head to our place to get ready for our Christmas dinner party.

 

“Umm.. this must be it,” I said reading the directions from Min’s texts on my phone. After concentrated driving around suburbs we’ve never been to, we reached a cute cottage house, twinkling with Christmas decorations, which looked beautiful as the sun was setting.

“Alright,” Junnie said, turning off the engine. He got out, then helped me out. I was having more and more trouble with my pregnancy now. I just really want to get back to being… not pregnant, and with baby! The thought makes me smile, brilliantly.

We walked to the door and proceeded to knock when Min opened it, excited, as usual.

“Whoa,” I commented, slightly not surprised at Min’s unpredictable, yet predictable behavior.

“I’m SO excited,” She jumped and clapped. I giggled at her and so did Junnie.

“UMMA!” She yelled, her head turned back, “My friends are here!” She said.

Soon enough a very young looking ajumma came to the door, looking more ethnic than Min did.

“Annyonghaseyo!” Junnie and I bowed slightly.

“Nice to meet you!” She beamed at us. “I hear that Min always has fun with you guys,” She said as Min squeezed her umma’s arm muttering something, then walking next to me.

“Umma! We have to go,” She said and quickly gave her mom a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Her mom rolled her eyes, but smiled, “Have fun, stay safe,” As she waited by the door for our leave.

Junnie and I bowed again, as we waved, driving to our place.

 

 

               

 

                “I’m done!” Min said from the other room. I was stuck in my closet, having the HARDEST time putting on my stockings.

                “Aish,” I sighed, heavily breathing, as I stood up straight, perspiring already, but successfully putting on my wardrobe.

                “Unnie?” Min said, and I opened the door, and she ran to me, her hand over , trying not to giggle.

                “Bwoh?” I said turning to her, as she circled me, still, muffling her laughter.

                “Your dress, is kind of, askew,” She said giggling.

                “Please fix,” I whined, pouting.

                “Of coarse,” She said brightly. And then I felt like I’m being tugged all around, uncomfortable to say the least.

                And after a few seconds, “There, beautiful!” She clapped, admiring the dress. I wore a bright red, babydoll dress with lace adornments in various places, and it had one ruffled sleeve. Comfortable, for the most part. The only uncomfortable part was the huge belly I modeled.

                “Let me do your hair!” Min said, getting excited. “The fun part,” She added. “Plus your preggy,” she added again.

                I giggled, letting her excitement get to me as we went into the bathroom.

                I decided I’d do my makeup as she did whatever to my hair, so I put on some mascara and eyeliner, after my face, then added on some blush and lip color. I loved the winter season, so I’m taking advantage of it and making everything cute, red, and warm.

                “Ladies!” Junnie called out. Min and I both yelled and soon he too was in the bathroom.

                “So Dujun just texted me, they are wondering where we are,” Junnie said as he sat on the toilet, with his pants on of course.

                I elbowed Min and she giggled, predictably. “Kikwangie is looking for you,” I said lowly, teasing her.

                But after a while.. “Kikwang huh?” Junnie said, looking at us mischievously, his hand cuping his chin.

                Min stomped one foot, “Unnie!” She whined.

                I chuckled, “Don’t worry, Junnie is like my slave, he can’t disobey me, I told him to get out of his own house and he did,” I teased some more. Junnie stuck his tongue out.

                “I am a slave,” He said, defeatedly,  and Min giggled again.

 

 

 

 

                “Finally!” Junnie said jumping up, walking out, probably downstairs, as we followed him after inspecting ourselves in the mirror.

                “So pretty!” Min clapped, “I’m ready for pictures,” She said posing, which made me laugh. I looked into my reflection, the wonderful waves Min gave me for my hair, to the dress, the jewelry, which was just simple-rings and earring studs, paired with warm stockings and booties-comfortable for my belly. My eyes switched to Min’s own outfit as she leaned to fix a smudge on her face. She fashioned a Grey dress, with poofed sleeves, and under that, black, pointelle stockings, paired with heels, Oh, how I missed heels. She didn’t wear much jewelry but she wore cute earrings, a necklace under a thin, but fluffy red scarf.  Her outfit was gorgeous, and beautiful for the season.

                “I miss heels,” I sighed, as we turned off the lights and went out.

                “When baby is finally here, we’ll go heel shopping, and it will be amazing,” She said, brightening my day.

 

 

 

                “Well here’s the address,” Junnie said turning of the engine, as we all sat in the car looking at the huge building we were parked at. So many cars were parked, but luckily we found easy, near parking.

                “Well, I can’t say I’m NOT intimidated.” I said looking at the looming piece of architecture.

                “Well it will be fun!” Min sparked up.

                “Let’s go,” Junnie said as we all got out of the warm car into the cold weather.

               

                We tried to walk as fast as we can to the door, and soon as we know it we were dusting off some snow particles from our outfits. The place was huge, and bright. So many people were everywhere, but they were all mingling and having fun, and … not pregnant.  I’ve never felt so INCREDIBLY INSECURE.

                I clutched onto Min’s arm, submissively.

                “Are you okay?” She said.

                I nodded, “I feel so… ugh, I just hope tonight will be fun,” I said. Think optimism!

                Min put out her fist, “Unnie, Fighting!” She smiled, her eyes closed.

“Jun-“ I said looking around, finding him already mingling with some girls. They were totally his type too.

“Wow player!” Min said, her hand over , so her voice is directed to Junnie and his girls.

We giggled, passing loads of people.

“Whaa…” Min said squeezing my arm.

“What happened?” I said turning to her.

“Eun…Eunhyuk!” She said with circular eyes.

“Hmm?” I said looking around to what her eyes were on.

“Oh..my.. Don’t tell me it’s the clown-ish looking guy talking to those guys,” I said about the brown haired guy talking to a group of people.

“BWOH?!” Min said suddenly letting go of my arm and giving me crazy looking eyes.

“Uhh.. He’s cute?” I smiled sneakily.

She gave me a funny face and returned to our hooked arms. “Dibs.” She said simply walking around with me.

“Min-ah! Unnie!” Two voices said and suddenly we were with Hyuna and Gina.

“Merry Christmas!” we all greeted eachother. They looked so beautiful.

“Can you please direct us to the guys,” I said, uncomfortable with my position, and feeling of out-of-place.

 

 

I heard my name called as we went walking around, greeting random people I was introduced but gave no effort into remembering their name. I turned, enveloped suddenly in warm arms, felt homey and familiar. A smile crept onto my face as Dongwoon kissed my forehead.

“I was so, so busy, until now. I’m sorry, tonight is ours, arasseo?” He said quickly, all his focus on me, and vise versa.

I nodded, “Yes, yes, yes!” I said giddily, then looked around, extremely self-conscious. “Is this..fine? and not public?” I asked.

 

 

got long.. lol I'll just put this much up for now! bad chapter =_- sorry, totally not really feeling it today . have a good day tho! ^_^