Kick, Kick, Baby!

Baby Baby

 

 

"Oh, sorry... You guys were just so good," I said shyly and a bit embarrassed.

 

One with light colored, short hair smiled. While the other with dark, and a little bit longer hair replied, "oh thank you," And we reached an awkward silence.

"go ahead!" I decided to say as I walked past them, fully noticing their failed attempt to not make it obvious they were staring At my belly. By now I gotten used to it as I laughed it off and inspected the other pianos. I came back to the piano the guys were at noticing one of them were gone and the short,light haired one who was playing it, still at the bench by himself, standing and examining the piano.

I have to say, that piano was right now my favorite. The dimensions of the piano were just right for our condominium and the creamy color was so pretty rather than a traditional black but not as crazy as the red or other colored pianos they offered. Plus it was a Sherman clay and my grandparents had a Sherman clay, so it was sort of a bonus because I knew the brand was good and it reminds me of home.

He noticed me as i approached the piano... And him. I smiled and he ree. "You play so well," I asked.

I grinned as I sat on the bench and swept my fingers across the keyboard and looked up to him, being a bit starstuck seeing a handsome face. Especially after he gave me a brilliant smile. But of coarse I didn't let him see my starstruck-ness.

"I always wanted to learn how to play," I said wistfully and turning back at the piano. Letting my fingers graze over the keys. "I wannt learn a few easy and pretty songs for the baby." I said patting my belly.

"Im sure you still can! It's not that hard," he smiled reassuringjy. 

I scooted over and patted the space next to me. He sat down and I gestured for him to play a song. He started playing and it sounded beautiful. One hand first with the melody and hen the other hand soon accompanied it and it was so pretty.

"you sing too! I heard you guys," I smiled. A soft rosy color appeared on his cheeks.

"Yes, we sing," He answered.

"will you sing and play piano, please?" I asked kindly. "it was so beautiful I have to hear it again!," I added.

He replied with a grin followed by a slight nod. 

The melody began again and then both hands and his deep voice, started singing... It was beautiful, and after hearing him it felt as if my ears went through therapy,as weird as that sounds. I clapped and he bowed his head and I giggled.

I suddenly felt baby kick, maybe baby was happy also, maybe baby enjoyed the music as much as I did.  "are you ok, noona?" he asked as I made a face clutching my belly as I felt more kicks. He called me noona... It's probably cause I have a baby he thinks in older... He's probably older than me... How depressing. "should I call someone?" he said getting nervous.

I laughed at his concrn and grabbed his hand, putting it on my belly. He blushed and I giggled.   he gasped as I feltbaby kick.  "wow..." he gasped.  I nodded watching his amazement. "baby likes your piano playing" I smiled.

He smiled, "does noona like my piano playing?" he said politely and I noticed his use of noona again.  "yes!" I replied nodding hastily.  "Then I'm happy," He said and I blushed. "Thankyou," I said formally bowing my head, and his face suddenly did a subtle twitch, as his blush was flushed and his face wasn't very happy looking, he turned back to face to piano.

"Dongwoon-ah," I heard from behind us and the other guy who was with him earlier came. I guess I know his name now, that made me happy... " they said it is allowed." he continued and smiled. He the looked at me and I bowed and said hi.

"Oh, hi, I'm DooJoon, are you Dongwoon's friend?" he asked.

"Umm, I'd like to be, but I'm more of a fan..." I said unsure of what to say. Hopefully I did answer right. 

"Oh, I see" he smirked. "Did you give her an autograph Woonie?" he winked.

"haha it's okay," i giggled.

"Oh then how about mine? I don't mind," he said pulling out a pad and pen from his back pocket. 

"Do you carry that around everywhere?" I laughed. 

"of coarse," he winked. "Now what is your name?" he looked to me.

I didn't answer, a bit weirded out.

"Hyung," Dongwoon said. His "hyung" ignored him as he kept on talking,

"sorry is Dongwoon you're favorite? Or is it Kikwang, it's Kikwang isn't it? All the women fall for him!" he said with his arms in the air, frustrated.

"sorry he's not here but leader and maknae are! Isn't that good enough?" he finished and looked to dongwoon and I- quiet and myself being totally confused and weirded out.

"Wha-?" I managed to put out. Then I heard Junnie call my name from afar.   I looked and saw my best friend.

"Junnie!" I smiled he didn't smile back.

Ever since the incident he's been extremely protective and I guess it completely mortified him that- for the few minutes he left me alone, I'm not surrounded by guys he never seen before. 

"Sorry sir, we didn't..er... S-sorry ... Disturb you wife..." dongwoon's hyung-whose name I didn't quite catch, said. Suddenly Junnie's protective menacing face turned into a lighthearted laugh. I looked to Dongwoon's hyung who had a look of relief and Dongwoon who had on a confused face. junnie was extremely intimidating with his very built body and height. He's pretty attractive I guess because if he likes a girl, he'll make her his in a snap!

"She's Not my wife at all! She's my best friend!" Junnie said laughing more. "Man, if this is what they think of us how am i going to get a girl friend."

"Besides, you guys are members of Beast!" as Junnie said that a lightbulb flashed in my head.

But not too bright, it just sounded familiar.

"Yes! That's a fan hyung" Dongwoon laughed. Now "hyung" was confused.

"Who's beast again?" I asked stupidly.

"hyung's" jaw dropped.

"But you said you were Dongwoon's fan! How do you not know Beast?!" he said with big eyes.

"Doojoon hyung, she heard my piano playing and fell in love, her baby also!" he said with happy eyes, "her baby even kicked!" he said even happier.

"Really?! I want to feel!!" I finally caught on to his name. Doojoon jumped up excitedly with his arm extended towards my stomach, waiting for my permission.

"Well baby doesn't kick on cue," I laughed. And everyone but a blushing Doojoon did.  He scratched the back of his head. 

"Its okay hyung," dongwoon said teasing his hyung.

A curious me wondered what there age was, so I asked. "what are your ages? I'm curious.." I giggled shyly.

"Dongwoon is 20 and I am 22," he smiled.

I see the leader in him now, answering for the group, naturally. I smiled back.

So I am the same age as Dongwoon, Im not his noona. I felt so depressed. They better not ask me what age I am. I'll be so mortified, embarrassed and most of all ashamed. They might think I'm a disgrace and a HOE.

With quick thinking I change the topic as Dongwoon opened his mouth. "s-so what are you guys here for?" I smiled a little heated at the thought of what couldve happened.

Dongwoon closed his mouth and looked to Doojoon, as he answered. "Well since we are performers, we're here to look for a piano to rent."

The conversation went on, and we found out they had a performance this week, and they needed another piano, so they were here to look for one.

"So did you find one?" I asked.

"We've looked around, we really like the sound of some of them, but some of them sound too, modern... rather than that rich classical sound." Doojoon said.

"I found this really great antique looking one," Junnie said, here he said as he left with Doojoon trailing behind him.

So it was Dongwoon and I again on the piano bench, and I totally wasn't complaining.

 

 

 

 

WHOOHOO, anyways, There is another chap for you y'all!! I'm been ending it at the wierdest parts, Idk where to end it, so as weird as it is, here ya go! anticipate the next chap...TOMORROW! awesomeness!

 

THANK YOU LOVERS, remember keep voting, commenting, and viewing my video if you want to help support me!

SILENT READERS,  at least view my video, the more views the better :D I want to get as much views as possible! and likes of coarse! help me out please! Video at the top so you can easily press play and put the volume really low (ifyou want) and link if you want to support me further!

THANK YOU GUYS! KEEP READINNN! ;)