Gift Giving, Giving Gifts

Baby Baby

 

 

I woke up early in the morning. The sun was barely getting over the horizon line, from what I could see. 

I thought about last night, and how I fell asleep so fast. I guess I was just exhausted even though I was in the bed all night, except for 2 bathroom trips.

The boys visited me, and I met everyone of them, but don't really remember their faces... It was about a little more than 5 minutes when the nurse politely asked them to leave, the visiting hour was about to close, and they were supposedly noisy, and disturbing other patients.

I remember Junnie staying a bit, and I guess I fell asleep. 

 

 

 

An hour later, I finished breakfast and Junnie were here. 

I was so happy, I can go home! The doctor did final check-ups, before releasing me.

He even told me my baby was healthy.

 

The nurse rolled me to Junnie's car parked on the curb at the entrance of the hospital.  She helped me into the backseat of the car. As I put on my seatbelt, I thanked the nurse. 

We waved and smiled as Junnie pulled away. Soon, we were at our condo.

I got settled in, on the couch , finally at peace. In a matter of minutes, I was restless and, to put it bluntly, bored.

"Being pregnant ," I said pouting. I gasped, "I need to go christmas shopping!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Remember to eat," Junnie said handing me a small bag of snacks. 

"Aww, Thanks omma," I stuck my tongue out.

Junnie looked so funny, He was holding a couple bags full of our christmas gifts.

I took a picture with my phone. "This will definetly get you a girlfriend, or boyfriend," I winked.

"Aigoo, let's go home," he sighed and I walked, jolly and such .I was such in the christmas mood.

We passed by a little novelty store and in the display was a teddy bear set of 6 in different clothing, accessories and even shoes.

"Cute!" i said sorta skipping up to the display. My eyes wandered to the first teddy bear in a black vest and cute black shoes, the second had black pants on and a fashionable top and , the 3rd one looked sorta hardcore/ganster-ish with a blue bandana on it's forehead, a sporty wifebeater and cute little basketball shorts and even high-top sneakers, the 4th one was in a white v-neck shirt and fun colored jeans with white sneakers that looked like converse, the 5th had black cardigan with buttons and ripped jeans, the 6th had a purple t-shirt with what looked like colored paint splatters and the cutest pair of basketball shorts with a drawstring and a hat-That one was my favorite.

"Hey, that reminds me of the Dujun and them," Junnie said smiling idiotically.

I gave him a confused face, then looked at the little brown fuzzy bears. I looked at each one and realized he was right-well from what I remember.

"Junnie! Your a genius!" I said and ran in the store to buy the little set.

 

 

 

Once we got home, we made dinner and started wrapping all the presents.

"Halmoni, Halapoji..." I said out loud, setting each present in piles. I grabbed the next presents and set them out. When I got to the long present of the teddy bears

I clapped to myself and Junnie entered with a cup of food, eating some and then feeding me some also.

"We did good," I said and we pounded fists.

We heard a ding and Junnie reached into his pocked reading a text.

"What is it?" I said laying on my back rubbing my belly. The baby hasn't been kicking like crazy, which was good, but still made me a little nervous.

"Junhyung's birthday was this week, but they were busy, so they're doing this lunch thing, they invited us," He said.

"Ooh! Fun!" I smiled getting a bit excited, and thinking of a gift for Junhyung.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! The day of the concert, before I got in the ambulance with you, Dongwoon gave me his number, and told me to give it to you." He waited for my expression, I just grabbed his phone and I text Dongwoon. 

 

 

 

 

 

UGH I DO NOT LIKE THIS CHAPTER! just a filler I guess. I'm improvising with this story, alkjfalkfdj I'm treally tired, Happy birthday to my dad!!! <3 :D

Keep supporten! :D you guys are <3 

Subscribers are all welcome! you guys make my day! :D thanks lovers!