Leave the drama out of Christmas Eve.

Baby Baby

 

So here we are, having a very merry Christmas Eve at the very social, yet private venue.

It was nice...

“Omo!” Min gasped, right after we had another round or pictures, on the bench, next to Kikwang and I, then Dongwoon next to me.

“Bwoh?” I asked nonchalantely. She pointed with round eyes, giggling uncontrollably.

“Oh, Jokwon Hyung,” Kikwang said smiling.

We both started laughing seeing him dance with Dujun on the dancefloor. Dujun was dancing so awkwardly next to him, but it was hilarious.

“Hyung is weird,” Dongwoon said, his arm around my waist. I snuggled onto him more, chuckling at the funny site. Dujun started doing some weird dance moves…

“Let’s dance!” Min jumped, tugging onto Kikwang’s lazy arm, but hastily, they both went to the dance floor and started having fun.

Junhyung and another unknown guy replaced them.

“Why hello there,” I said, greeting the newcomers.

“Whoa, Hi,” The guy said as Junhyung smiled at me. “Your one of the prettiest pregnant ladies I’ve seen,” He said and winked.

“That’s Dongwoon’s girl,” Junhyung said saving me from an awkward position. The guy nodded.

“Lucky guy,” He added.

Dongwoon tightened his arm around me, in a loving way.

“She can also cook very well,” Dongwoon smirked.

“Do you have a sister?” The guy joked, sticking his tongue out.

I giggled then looked at Junhyung’s nice red shirt and took note of it’s intricate, and unique design, then looked at his friends identical shirt.

“You like?” the guy said, using his hand to swipe his bangs away from his face.

I chuckled, nodding my head.

“Yah, Hongki-ah! Show..” I heard a stranger trail off and before I knew it the stranger was gone, with Junhyung trailing him, but in a moment they were back with Min and Kikwang holding multiple colored drinks.

“Here!” They pushed two towards Dongwoon and I.

YUM, Okay, I’m sorry, but I love cocktails. Especially if they have alcohol in them. But I don’t drink til I get totally wasted…

I was about to take a sip when suddenly a hand pushed the glass away, which surprised me, and with my loose grip on the glass, I was soon out of my hand and shattered across the floor.

“It has alcohol in it!” Dongwoon said quickly. I sighed, I was getting annoyed again.

“Well you could have just told me,” I muttered, bending over to pick up some shards, careful of my belly.

“Stop!” he said and suddenly two hands we’re pulling me to sit on the comfortable, padded bench again, warm, from my previous sit on it.

He was muttering things under his breath, some interjections, and my face was in a frown, slightly embarrassed from the current events.

I saw people looking and Min mouth to me if I was okay, which I responded by nodding and crossing my arms.

I watched Dongwoon slowly pick up the pieces and then Junnie came from no where, helping him out, with the help of a few other random people also.

Dongwoon and Junnie were talking, and I can see them laugh at times, and look at me. I became self conscious, looking away.

I watched the crowd dance from where I was I couldn’t really see much, but a glob of people transforming into different shapes… which sounds a bit weird.

Junnie took a seat next to me and glanced at me. “You’re annoyed,” He said, stating the obvious. He knows me best.

I nodded, not looking at him, but staring at the moving glob of people.

“Why don’t you go back to your girls,” I said with a slight venom in my voice, crossing my arms even tighter.

“Stop being like this,” He said calmly. “C’mon, it’s Christmas Eve, let’s have fun, Dongwoon said he felt stupid, so don’t make it worse.” He said mediating my problems, but me, I’m a stern girl. I’m not easily shaken, usually, anyways.

“He was stupid.” I stated simply. Yeah, I was being stupid also, exploding the situation, but what can I saw, I’m pregnant, and my mood swings are inevitable.

Junnie sighed, “Well, he was just trying to help,” He said and suddenly a voice, a high-pitched voice, called his name. “I’ll be back,” he sighed and soon was gone.

Now I sighed, adjusting to the situation.

A clear cup of water was held out in front of me.

“Here,” Dongwoon said and sat next to me.

I took it and sipped it feeling rejuvenated and more awake.

We just sat there for awhile, and soon the cup was empty.

Dongwoon stood back up and held his hand out, for the cup. I gave it to him, and within seconds he was back with a full one. My mood felt lightened with his actions.

I sighed, “Sorry for being grumpy,” I said in a low tone, sipping my water.

“Sorry for being a little over-protective,” he said back, “I freaked out,” He added.

I nodded, finally looking up to him. His eyes were sincere and he was giving off an uneasy aura, much like one of those a little child would have for any misdemeanors towards parents.

My hand quickly found his back, and I was rubbing it up and down. He smiled.

“It’s better than being not caring at all,” I said with a better face on.

He glanced at me and smiled, “I can’t agree with you more,” He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

 

 

 

 

My bad mood was awakened again. It was only half and hour since my tiny, microscopic annoyance with Dongwoon and I had to use the rest room. So I told him I’d be okay, and really quick.

I made my way, opened the door, found a stall and did my business. That’s when it happened.

 

“Did you see that girl with Dongwoon-ssi?” A female voice said.

“Yeah, I can stop staring at her…”

“She’s pretty though,”

“So? She’s pregnant. That’s just… weird.”

“Yeah, that is a little.. not ordinary..”

A gasp was heard, “What if that’s Dongwoon-ssi’s baby?!”

Another gasp, “No, no, no, no…”

“Could it?”

“What a ,”

“How about if she was just a crazy fan girl, and seduced him just for him to stay with her?”

“That’s believe-able,”

“I bet she’s not even pretty with makeup on, cakeface.”

“Oh I know, her cheeks were so red, it was so ugly.”

“I know, it’s as if she took my new shade all over her cheeks,” They snickered.

“Don’t you love this shade on my lips though?”

“yeah! Can I borrow that?”

“Ani! I just got it, I don’t want your germs all over,” Then there was a pause and then they started laughing again, then the door opened, and I was pretty sure they left.

My fists were curled, and I could’ve easily lost blood circulation.

I lifted up my foot and kicked at the flush button so hard, I could’ve broken the toilet.

I opened up the stall, and didn’t realize I slammed the door until the sharp echo pierced my ears.

“Stupid girls!” I whispered to myself harshly, washing my hands as if I touched the most contagious germ in the world.

I fixed myself up in the reflection. Red cheeks?! Probably when I was intensely mad and embarrassed and BLUSHING from the previous situation.

Cakeface? I am so incredibly furious right now. I reached for the paper towels and vigerously scrubbed at my face, erasing all makeup.

The only thing I put on was sheer powder.

“How’s that for cake face?” I said to myself in the mirror. I rubbed my stomach, “It’s okay baby,” I sighed, and leaned against the countertop, submerging myself in what gossip I just heard.

I don’t know how much time passed but I decided that doing this to myself isn’t healthy, and non-beneficial. I took one last look at my makeup-less, but slightly powdered face and left.

I got out of the hallway and saw Dongwoon happily chatting with Junhyung and Hyuna. They looked so happy, and Hyuna looked to pretty and ‘normal’.

I became so self conscious being with Dongwoon. A ‘pregnant’ girl and Dongwoon looks ‘irregular’. That thought was echoing in my mind.

I saw Dongwoon lean back slightly, and laugh, his eyes in a cute shape. He was so handsome. I pictured Hyuna with him and how cute they would look.

“I care about you more, don’t worry baby,” I said rubbing through the clothing on my stomach.

I sighed, walking up to the 3.

They greeted me, Dongwoon coming closer to me, but I inched away, to Hyuna’s and Junhyung’s side instead. I was just listening to their conversation-not even listening. Mostly standing there, my thoughts going back to the bathroom gossip.

There were calling my name, and it took me a few times to actually hear my name and respond.

“Are you okay?” Hyuna asked. I nodded, wordlessly.

Dongwoon came close and attempted to intertwine hands with me. I quickly spotted Junnie by himself.

“Be right back!” I said swiftly proceeding to tell Junnie the situation, leaving a dumbfounded Dongwoon.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

 

NO SPELL CHECK XD

Thank you suscribers, commenters, readers y'all are awesome!

<3 my love to you guys.