Coffee & Babies, Babies & Clothes

Baby Baby

 

I decided to curl my hair. I was getting prettied up, Dongwoon and I were going to get coffee and then later go to the little dinner party for Junhyung.

"Wow, someone's trying to look good for someone," Junnie said leaning against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Shut up, and go to school, you're going to be late," I smirked.

"I'll bring you to the coffee shop, you can't drive, and most certainly not going through bus," he stated grabbing a mug of coffee.

"but you'll be late," I whined.

He shook his head and left. I quickly finished my hair and did a light makeup. Grabbing my bag, I ran downstairs and soon Junnie was driving me to the nearby coffee shop. I kissed his cheek as I got out of the care.

"Bye dongsaeng, take care," He said as the window went down and back up.

I stuck my tongue out. Every now and then he'd call me dongsaeng, I'm only a year younger, and it slightly annoys me, but it's cute in a wierd way also.

 

I heard my name before I opened the door to the shop and saw Dongwoon. He was sporting a light-washed, slightly ripped jeans, and a black hoodie, with the hood ontop of a baseball cap.

 

"Dongwoon-ah," I smiled. It's nice to get closer to people...

He gave me a little hug before holding the door open for me.

We both ordered our drinks and sat at a booth, slowly sipping once in a while.

"What did you get Junhyung?" I wondered.

"You'll see," Dongwoon smirked. "How about you, noona?" He smiled.

"You'll see," I copied back. He gently, playfully kicked me under the booth.

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Copycat," he smiled, "When is your birthday noona?"

Ugh, please, don't call me that, makes me feel like a .

"Um, June 16," i said softly and sipped on the mug.

"How old are you?" he wondered, mimicking my move and sipping his drink.

I sighed, "Dongwoon-ah.." How am I going to tell him this. This feels super wierd, I have never spoken about this for a long time.

He looked at me with confused eyes, but I saw a hint of comfort in them.

"I'm 19," I said.

He looked incredulous at first but then tilted his head to one side, "You look older for your age," He said and made his eyes smile.

"Yeah, I really do," I rubbed my belly and we laughed. Better to make jokes then drown for sympathy. I don't like sympathy anyways...

"So...." He said more curious.

"Dongwoon, let's be truthful and open with eachother, arasseo?" I said seriously. He nodded slowly.

So we basically told eachother's life story. I told him about my parents, my grandparents, the baby, Junnie, and in exchange he told me about his life, how he auditioned, and Beast. I'm glad he didn't ask more questions more than the info I already gave him.

But one thing that took me by surprise was: I didn't cry. It came out easy. We were both single-which I really liked. And afterwards, he held my hand slightly, and I blushed. Then he took his hand off and I felt empty. 

"Let's hang out today," He said, "and then we can go with Junnie to the dinner," He planned out loud.

I was excited, "Yes!" I smiled, we finished our drinks by now, "Let's walk around!" I smiled.

"Are you okay with that?" He said concerned.

"For now, yes," I smiled and we were off.

From force of habit, after we exited the building, I clutched his arm. It was so natural for me to do this, but with him, I got butterflies.

 He reacted.. naturally, and we just walked down the streets.

"Dongwoon! Can we go there!?" I said excitedly eyeing a baby shop.

"Anything you like, noona," I winced a bit and looked up at him. Slightly annoyed and depressed. Stupid mood swings.

"Mianhe," He did a weird smile and I laughed, pushing away emotiosn, dragging him into the store.

"Dongwoon-ah!" I said and held up a cute baby jumpsuit. It was bright and had logos all over.

"I'll get your baby these," He said holding up the cutest shoes ever.

We went around the store and fooled around, thankfully, not kicked out. I was obviously pregnant anyways.

I heard Dongwoon call my name when I turned around he had a silly hat on, for babies, obviously, but it was so cute!

I laughed and looked for one and put one on. He took out his iphone and snapped a picture of us being silly.

"Aw! We're cute," i smiled.

"You're cute," He said back but went looking at other things. 

Butterflies fluttered around me.

 

ENJOY~