Ouch, Ouch Baby!

Baby Baby

 

"Ouch," I said as a sharp pain hit my lower abdomen, above my groin. but it went away so i kept watching the show on TV, I felt Dongwoon staring at me, but paid no attention to that.

"Ouch!" I said again, clutching the area, and sitting up straight, which emphasized the pain. It felt like a cramp that went on and on, and on and off.

"Aigoo," he said like an alarm, "Are you okay?" He said clutching my arms.

"Cramp..." i said with my eyes shut, feeling the beads of sweat on my forehead, and furrowing my brows.

I rocked back and forth, trying to relieve myself from the cramp.

"here," I heard him say and soon I was standing up, supported by him, running/limping, and next thing I knew I was looking at the white ceiling, breathing deeply.

I took a final breath out and returned to normal again.

"I do not like being pregnant," I blurted, bluntly.

"I don't like seeing you in pain," he said, turning to lay on his side, elbow on the bed, palm supporting his head.

"Trust me, I don't like being in pain," i replied.

I have to be honest, I really like the intimate vibe.

"Is this your room?" i said looking around. He nodded, looking down, playing with my hand. I focused on the feeling of our fingers intertwined as I looked around the surprisingly clean room.

The walls for the most part, were bare, and there were dressers, which were a bit cluttered, with various objects and things ontop. There was another bed to the side, probably Dujun's.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Actually, come to think of it, 8 months now," he said pondering.

"Almost your one-year anniversary," I said and he chuckled.

"WIth our dorm?" he said chuckling more.

I nodded watching him laugh, Cute laugh...

I then noticed a picture.  I couldn't tell who it was and I couldn't reach it, I felt too nosy, anyways. I squinted, after looking to what Dongwoon was doing, which was messing with a thread on his shirt, and tried to look at the pic more closely. All I saw was an older picture, I inferred from the wrinkles and discoloration, of two bodies holding hands-a guy and a girl, the guy with dark hair and a girl with lighter slightly longer-than-shoulder hair, she was in a casual flowery dress, him in plaid shorts and a white shirt, holding hands in a very cute outdoor surrounding.

"What are you looking at?" Dongwoon said suddenly, and I felt my heart jump. I think I got red again, so I looked away, 

"I thought I saw a bug," i said.

"Aish! Is it dead?" He said sitting up, checking for himself.

"No, it was just a lint ball or something," I chuckled. Stupid me.

"Oh," he said and smiled. If I was ice cream I would melt. 

He returned to his position, laying on his side next to me.

From there we went into deeper conversations, to laughter, and then cramps would come back, but I went through them well with him by my side.

Which got me thinking, "I constantly think about delivery..." I started.

He turned his head to me, we were both laying on our backs, our hands still holding on to each other. "When are you due?" He wondered.

"End of April, or beginning of May, can't tell yet," I said.

"Time goes by quick," he stated. I nodded. I wasn't scared though. I could get through anything in life, well we all can. Birth should be no problem, there's births every second!

"Are you trying to scare me," i said and stuck my tongue out.

He shook his head with an innocent grin, "Just saying..."
 

"Oh, want to see what I got hyung for his birthday?" he said sitting up.

How could I say no, "Sure!" It's not like I didn't want to anyways.

He crawled to the foot of the bed and leaned down, so that he was reaching for something from underneath the bed, making an arch over me.

I kicked him lightly on his abdomen... Still feeling his built body...

He looked at me as he had trouble getting what sounded like a shopping bag from underneath.

"If the guys came right now, this would look so funny," I said resting my hands on my stomach and looking the ceiling.

He came back up, successfully with a bag in his right hand. It was yellow with black stripes.

"Ooh," I say sitting up, my curious eyes looking inside the monochromatic bag.

He pulled out the cutest pair of headphones, "Look," he pointed to the head part, which were vintage coke slowgans, it even looked like enlarged bottle tops, but the headphones were very cute, stylish, vintage looking.

"Coke, nice," I smiled.

"Yeah, Hyung likes coke," he nodded, "Alot," he added.

I giggled at him and suddenly the door opened and he bent over me again to slide the bag under his bed, but did it so quickly in a rushed manner he slipped landing him in an awkward position on top of my bottom half, plus with yoseob yelling, "We're home," and the multiple chatting and voices suddenly entering the dorm room, I thought he'd be surprised and scared.

He was getting up, when the door opened and Yoseob jumped in with several people behind him, but I noticed only Junnie and Dujun.

His mouth opened for a brief second and then turned around, arms in the air, "Nothing to see everybody!" Which of coarse made everyone turn to look at what he was hiding. I turned very red. How embarrassing, I barely know these people. I noticed the many girls behind Yoseob, staring, also. 

Junnie walked past Yoseob's flailing arms.

He called my name in a slightly arrogant manner, "Yah! Why do things like this always happen when I'm not around!" he said and gave Dongwoon a vindictive look, even I was scared of.

"Junnie, your so naive," I said to his face, not intimidated by him at all. He cocked his eyebrow up  and stared at me.

I shook my head. "Nothing, again, is going on," I smiled assuring him my innocence, and rubbed my belly. "I'll give you details at home," I said in a rushed soft voice, only he could hear. 

He turned around, slightly confused, but trustingly went with it.

"Hi Yoseob, did you have fun?" i said noticing the people not really paying attention to anything in Dongwoon's room. 

"Yes! We missed you two very much! Did anything..." He said searching for words to say, "happen... here?" He asked with squinty eyes.

I giggled, "No, Yoseob...." I said. I was thinking of letting out the info of.. Dongwoon and I. But I wasn't sure myself if we would be called a couple just yet, So I'll leave it up to him.

I left the 3 boys in the room, and felt wierd entering the living room which was filled with many girls, the rest of beast, and a cute puppy.

I felt very awkward.

"Annyong!" the voices said and I looked to my left from entering the Living room arch from the bedroom. There were 4 smiling girls  waving at me, I couldn't describe them all, but they were all very pretty. I felt stupid and pregnant, compared to them, but no one should compare right? Even though we always do...

I waved back with my polite smile. 

"Unnie!" a cute, high-pitched voice said, and then another girl joined them, she gave me a nice smile and they all said something and before I knew it they did their little introduction.

"4-minute!" They concluded, and I was kind of in the "How-do-I-act" state of mind. I always thought these things were a bit cheesy, but I did laugh after they all started to laugh.

"Sorry, force of habit," the girl closest to me said, "I'm gayoon," She smiled, then the one next to her continued, "I'm Hyuna," then the next, "Jiyoon," She said happily, "I'm Sohyun," She smiled then the 'unnie' who was standing up, "I'm Jihyun" They were all very friendly.

"And we are-" Sohyun started but then jiyoon covered . Then they all laughed at their members, I joined in also. Then Junnie came and put an arm around me, "Oh I see you met my girl," he said winking.

I rolled my eyes, as the girls giggled.

"Most definetely," One of them said, but I didn't see.

"Oppa, is this your girlfriend?" Hyuna asked.

He shook his head, "My best friend," he smiled and I bumped my hip to him, Yeah, that's my habit.

"Aww, your going to be an umma soon!" Jihyun said, eyes twinkling.

I nodded and rubbed my belly.

"Has baby kicked?" Sohyun said, her eyes also showing fascination.

I nodded vigorously.

"I love feeling babies kick inside their umma's stomach!" She continued, happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER CHAP! here ya'll go! <3333333333333333