Good, Good Night!

Baby Baby

 

 

 

"You are a good chef," I said rubbing my belly as Dongwoon got up to do the dishes. 

"You are too! Remember?" He smiled as he started the faucet to wash the dishes.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little watching him concentrate on the dishes. "Barf. After my stomach sickness reaction, I don't think I'll eat kimchijeon for awhile.." I said leaning back on my chair. I leaned back to see the clock and it read 9:45. 

Then dongwoon commented, "They'll probably be here in an hour or two." He stated. I looked at him, concentrating again on the dishes. I wonder what he's thinking of? He looks so very deep in though...

 

I slowly walked up to him on his left side, I think he didn't notice me still.

I put my elbow on the counter, and my palm under my chin. "Whatcha thinkin bout?" I said. He didn't jump, but just turn to look at me and thought for awhile.

"Just some things... I don't feel very comfortable with-er, I mean I feel like I should... Adjust to somethings... Or, I ada-" he said choking on words. 

"It's alright," I smiled at his trouble. "You can tell me when you fully understand what you mean," I smiled more reassuringly.

He gave me a warm smile back. This boy...

I bumped his hip again, giggling as he bumped me back. "Let me," I say grabbing a dish.

"No," he stuck his tongue out, "Be a nice lady and sit on the couch and relax," he said with smiling eyes.

"You are a gentleman," I say sitting at the table instead, and again staring at the portrait of the night life before me.

I tried deciphering my feeling right now. What do I really feel like? I have the greatest urge to kiss him... I like being with him... Okay, I'm sure this isn't a 'friendly' feeling. I don't ever feel like kissing Junnie, but I do like being with him, but it's such a different feeling than Dongwoon. Plus, I'm pregnant. What am I saying... That is most definetly a plus. That's such a minus, minus, minus. Isn't being pregnant a turn off? Aish..

I heard Dongwoon call my name. I looked at him, and realized my face was in a frustrated form.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

I shook my head, "Don't worry, you got me thinking now," i smiled. He finished the dishes, wiped his hands on the towel and sat down next to me... a little close, but of coarse I'd think that.

He was facing me as I was facing the window, his arm on the table behind my back. "Tell woonie your thoughts," he chuckled.

I joined his chuckle at his cute choice of words, then sighed, "I'm thinking about the baby," I said biting my lip. It was true... but even more true, I was thinking about HIM. But of coarse I don't have the guts, balls, or will to say that right now.

"He or She will have so much love," he continued, "We're all supporting you," He said warmly. It made me feel better definetly. "and I can absolutely speak for myself when I say that you can call me anytime-that you SHOULD call me, I'll be here for you, I'll make time for you, especially when you really need someone," he said and laid his hand on mine, which was rested on my lap.

I turned to him, watching him, as he looked me in the eyes, and I stared back, as he said this. In my mind this would be the time when they kiss. This is the perfect time for the single, beautiful, un-pregnant girl, to kiss the single, beautiful guy who shouldn't be thinking of harder responsibilities like babies, or pregnant women.

The way he talks really, really makes me feel like he has feelings for me. What do I do? I certainly do not want to make the first move... Pregnant lady here. I wonder if he's thinking about this. What if he did have feeling for me, the pregnant lady, and... 

So many thoughts in a matter of seconds, He made the first move... Hugging me. His warm, muscular arms enveloping me in an embrace only one could dream of. 

Even in our awkward position, I wanted to stay here. I want my feelings to come true, or back off, SO BAD. I wanted to burst out and fight someone, or jump off the building, for some reason, I felt like going crazy. I truly am a sick romantic...

When I pulled back he reached to my face and I looked at his shirt. It was a little damp. Stupid emotions, especially with the baby in my stomach, makes me so bipolar. I guess I cried a little bit because of my crazy emotions, and I became red with embarrassment. How sad. 

I put on a smile to hid my true feelings, "Sorry, I guess I randomly get teary during pregnancy," I said even more embarrassed looking down at the streets below us.

Dongwoon sighed, like I did something bad, which made me fight the anxiety to look at his face, and read his face, but then he'd see my flushed, embarrassed face. So instead I rubbed baby in my belly.

He called my name, but I still didn't look up. He called my name again, so I murmured a tiny, "yes?" 

Then he bent down in front of me and touched my cold hands. I looked to him, and his stare was boring holes into my head.

"I don't want to sound Idiotic, absurd, or foolish, but," he sighed again, thinking for a split-second, "Is it wrong to tell you.. I like you," He said the last part extremely quick. My heart beat fastened. 

"W-what do you mean?" I said trying to comprehend what he just said. I don't want to get the wrong message, if he's not saying what I think he's saying. I felt sweaty and tense, but my hands were cold and clammy. My heartbeat was the only thing alive and racing.

His hand went through his hair in frustration. "I have strong feelings for you, and I feel stupid saying this, and I feel like I'm making a fool out of myself, But I really like you, and If you don't at all, then it's okay, everything can return to normal, and there should be no harsh feelings toward eachother." He said all of this, but I didn't look at his face. I was looking at the ground to the left of him. I couldn't help but smile... I tried to hid it but my smile got bigger and bigger, and wider until my teeth were showing and my eyes were closed shut in happiness (That actually sounds a bit freaky, but I'll assure you it's not).

I opened them to a semi-smiling, confused Dongwoon.

I kept smiling, not saying a word.

"So..." he said, curiously. My heart was beating, happily. I suddenly wondered what he felt and how I suddenly also could not talk. I think I had gone mute.

"I'd like to know why your smiling, if that's possible," He said again slowly standing up and I burst out in fits of giggles and hugged him.

He slowly, probably skeptical, put his arms around me also. I grabbed his hand and ran to the couch, and sat him down. Then I turned around and ran to the bathroom, shutting the door close, not looking at him still. I looked into the mirror and pinched my cheek. "Ow," I said, and even surprised myself at my sudden use of voice. 

I washed my face and rubbed it off, vigorously with the napkin. "This is real!" I whispered to myself. I lifted my shirt and saw my normal-colored belly. "I'm still pregnant," I smiled and jumped up and down, but then I remembered, "baby," i said and fixed myself in the mirror, opened the door and sighed, leaning against the door, then walked out and sat next to him, looking at him, who was looking ahead of himself, confused.

"Umm..." I said and bit my lip again.

"Shou-" He started and turned his head. My head thought a bunch of thoughts again for a second, but one prominent thought was- he just spilled his true feelings, you didn't say anything, he's probably confused, scared, so what do you want to do-What did you have the urge to do the whole night?!

I kissed him. I kissed his surprised face, and I finally got what I wanted tonight. The night we celebrated Junhyung's birthday. Oh, what a good night. 

The kiss was short and sweet, and all I remember was his soft, warm, ever-so-inviting lips, and I felt my face turn super hot, and it was probably red. I remember my hands on both sides of his face, and I wanted to make it last forever, but this is new, and this hasn't happened for awhile, so I should keep it short and sweet.

So I let go after a second of thought and turned the other way. I sighed, a happy, audible sigh.

"I hope that answers your question," I say, surprisingly without stutter, and solid, as if I was mad, but I was smiling, not that he could see. 

I Felt his hand on my shoulder. 

I wanted to see his face so bad, but I thought I should cool down. It went silent for awhile until I breathed in deeply and breathed out. I turned to him, and smiled. He was already smiling at me, probably waiting for me to turn around.

His smile was so huge, and so full of happiness, words could not even explain. The feelings I had matched his expression, and I let all my guards down, and let my true emotions spill out.

He held my hands, "I want to have this baby with you," He smiled, and I squeezed my hands that were intertwined with his. "I know it's not mine, but I will love this baby, I'm sorry if this is rushed, but I cannot help my true emotions anymore." He said.

Then I realised this was too quick, I felt my heart drop a few notches, but I was determined to not let my love falter.

The uneasy feeling melted quickly, leaving just the feeling of love for him.

I searched for right words to say and finally said, "If I were to have a baby at this exact moment with anyone, I would chose you above all," I said and he leant in for another sweet, but short, deep kiss. 

It felt, so amazing. It felt like a dream come true! I feel like cinderella, or any princess right now. His lips crushed against mine-even for a second, felt, like... Ice cream. I like Ice cream, and for some reason that description came to mind. 

Pulling back I smiled. I felt the opposite of how I just felt earlier-Jumping off buildings, fighting someone... I feel like spending all my money on people and floating in the air.

I laid my head on his shoulder and gave him a split-second kiss on his neck and giggled. He responded by leaning his head on mine then kissing my cheek in a split-second. I don't think anyone was watching the television show, but we were just giving eachother the world's shortest kisses and giggling. If I were watching this I'd think this would be super-cheesy, and stupid, but you have to think about the feelings. It felt so... amazing. Cute, too!

He kissed my nose, and I kissed his shoulder; he kissed my forehead and I kissed his cheek. Then I just started laughing, I felt like I was being tickled. I liked it. I like where I am, and my feelings. 

"Oppa makes me so happy," I said smiling as I put my head on his lap and laid down, my stomach up, and me rubbing it, while I looked at his face.

"Oppa is happy!" He said with cute, smiling eyes. That's my favorite, when his eyes match his smile.

I tried coping his face, and he laughed at me. "I want my eyes to smile like yours, oppa," I said. I like the sound of that.

"Oppa, Oppa, Oppa," I said more, and giggled.

"I'm yours, and only your special Oppa," he said and leaned down to my face, looking deeply in my eyes. I was breathless, and decided to lift my head up and kiss him, I am not scared anymore. I made this kiss last longer. I thought of every moment I spent with him. I thought of the first time I saw him, up til when he held my hair back when I got sick, to now. It felt so good. and our position just made it better. I never kissed someone laying down!

He slowly lifted his face from mine and I pouted. He was an inch away from my face and gave me another split-second peck on my lips and I was giggling after wards. He sat up straight and played with my hair.

Gosh, this boy makes me do the stupid-est things.

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE!!! SO I WAS DEBATING WHAT TO DO. Should they kiss this chapter?!?!? I though long and hard.. Um, no comment, and decided to just flow with it! ^.^ Did you like it? Show your love by commenting ... Don't forget about the audition videos! and of coarse, you need to suscribe! I am not writing rated/ semi-rated,  chapters! PLEASE, If you think I should, help me! co-author it or something, idk, but If you want rated-ness, (Later, after the baby of coarse, or when she is not preggy) YOU make it happen ;-D lol I'm done, thanks so much guys! I don't know what I think about this chap, but hey, here it is! :D

<3 ya'll!