A Lot Can Happen In One Night PART 1

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

~~~~



Title: A Lot Can Happen In One Night PART 1
Couple: Jade Fox & Xiah Junsu
Inspiration: Free – Natalia Kills & Every Little Part Of Me – Alesha Dixon
Writer: Channie
~~~~~~~~~~

 

Glitter poured down the ceiling as the entire club danced along to the track. Two girls, dressed in black sparkling outfits moved their bodies in time to the music while people above in the VIP section watched their every move. The youngest of the two, Jade Fox felt insecure whereas the other, Taeyeon was looking over at the several hunks in the room. Three boys looked over the crowd and saw Jade and Taeyeon dancing.

"Those two girls..." One of them talked to the security guard and pointed to the girls. "Could you bring them up? I wanna talk to them."

"Sure, no problem." The bodyguard nodded and found the girls swaying their hips to Wrong Number. "Mr Kim wants to see you two. Follow me."

 

Jade had no idea what was going on but she followed the bodyguard. She looked back and saw a smirking Taeyeon, struggling to walk in her super high heels.

“Hurry up, Taeyeon!”

“I can walk up stairs with these heels.”

“I don’t know why I bother.” Jade sighed to herself, following the security guard to a set of doors, opening up to the VIP section of the club. Almost every “somebody” was there. And three of the most important of the night were in the corner. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.  

 Jade noticed Taeyeon biting her lip. A sign that she was ready to make her move. A lioness on the prowl. Jade rolled her eyes as she watched her friend lead the way. Walking towards the men in the corner and giving them a quick smile.

 

“Hello, boys.”

“Hello…” Jaejoong, the feminine looking boy smirked. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Taeyeon.” She smirked back and sat beside him. “Oh, and that’s Jade.” Jade sat beside Taeyeon and smiled as she watched Taeyeon and Jaejoong get to know each other better.

Over time, the other two boys had a girl on the arm. Although, Junsu’s girl was talking at a million miles an hour, almost boring him.

Jade wanted to hold her head in pain or take several pain killers to stop her rattling on.

 

“Can we go yet?” Jade whispered to Taeyeon as she stood up, leading Jaejoong to the dance floor.

“Are you kidding? The fun is just starting. Come join us, boys.” Taeyeon looked to the other two men and called them over.

“I can’t.” Junsu shook his head, holding the blonde girl’s waist. “I’m gonna stick with this one.”

 

“Maybe it’s because she’ll be easy to sleep with. I mean look at her, she’s struggling to even stand up. She’s such a lightweight.” Jade scoffed, drawing her eyes off the girl.

 

That was the first thing she said all night but that was the alcohol talking. Whatever it was, it caught Junsu’s attention easily. And Taeyeon’s. Her jaw was hanging open in shock. Jade never made such a jerk remark like that before and yet one rude comment could attract the attention of three gorgeous men. Pouting, Taeyeon walked off to the dance floor to try and ignore the surreal sight before her.

 

~ The Next Day ~

 

Jade slowly opened her eyes and held her head. She knew she was responsible but she felt like she drank over three full bottles of Pina Colata. She sat up on the bed and looked at her phone. Three text messages from… Junsu?!

“What have I done?!” Jade screamed, standing up on the mattress in her pyjama shorts. All she could remember was the mean comment she said on the blonde girl and that was it.

 

However, the real situation was this. After Jade spoke out, the blonde girl took a tantrum, slapped Junsu and walked off, puking on the street. Junsu took a shine to Jade and talked to her for the rest of the night. Jade, however was holding off and tried to step away but he wasn’t giving up. He already had her in his sights and a game of cat and mouse began. After half an hour, Jade was on the dance floor, dancing with Junsu while Taeyeon was giving her weird little are-you-serious glances. At the end of the night, Jade had Junsu’s number, and no recollection of what happened during the drunken events.

 

“No, no, no! This can’t be happening!!” Jade squealed, landing on her feet as she jumped off the bed. Her phone vibrated in her hands and Junsu’s name flashed up again. “Why me, God?” She sighed to herself and pressed the answer button. “Hello?”

“Jade?” Junsu’s voice appeared on the phone. “Hey, how are you?”

“Hungover, sick and confused.” Jade sighed, slumping onto the chair in front of her make up mirror. “What about you?”

“Fine, I guess. I noticed Taeyeon today. She didn’t seem happy.”

“You actually remember Taeyeon?”

“Yeah, she said we should meet up another time.” Junsu chuckled down the phone, causing Jade’s cheek to uncontrollably turn red. She frantically tried to cover it using layers of foundation, consealer and face powder. “So I guess I’ll see you soon. I was thinking we can get some coffee.”

“Fine!” Jade said, quickly fidgeting over the reject button and throwing the phone on the bed. Slipping on a blue sun dress, she ran to the coffee shop where Taeyeon worked.

 

“Jade-“

“What the hell is going on?” Jade glared at her friend.

“I wanted you and Junsu to get along.” Taeyeon smirked and poured a hot cup of Caramel Cappuccino for Jade. Taeyeon’s little game was not what everyone thought. Jade knew Taeyeon is a player. She would try anything to get her man and usually, she always wins.

Taeyeon never considered the fact that she would lose her best friend in the process but for Junsu, it was a price she was willing to pay.

 

“Wait, I thought you had Jaejoong.”

“I thought so too but when I saw several texts to this Yunho girl, I found out he was a player like me too. Can’t deal with that.”

“Yunho? You mean “U-Know” Yunho?”

“Jade, “U-Know” Yunho is a guy.”

“How many Yunhos do you know?”

“One, our Yunho.”

“So connect the dots, Taeyeon. Jaejoong is part of the Guy Alliance of Yankies.”

“What?”

“Jaejoong is GAY!” Jade hissed at Taeyeon, ready to throw her Cappuccino at her eyes. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

“Jade, you should really keep some things unsaid.” Taeyeon continued with her work and whispered little angry nothings to herself.

 

Jade growled and sat down on one of the brown leather couches. Other customers were socialising around her, smiling back at Taeyeon’s fake charismatic smirk. Jade now knew there was another character to this cat and mouse game – a dog like character who would do nothing but chase the cat’s tale all way and take him away for herself and that character to Jade was Taeyeon.

And with black polished nails, Taeyeon would fight foul for attention.

Even if it meant losing her closest friend in the world.