Mr. evilstarcraft

Writers Strike VST One shot collection

 

Writer: happybubblelove
Requester: Natsumi
Characters: Lee Minhee, Cho Kyuhyun ( Super Junior ), Lee Donghae ( Super Junior)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Minhee sighed, looking at the painting she had been working on for the last week. She was almost done and her hands ached from working on it for so long. Taking a sideways glance at her pet turtle, who merely gazed back at her with its bored expression, she put done her paintbrush and stretched.

Staring back at the picture and holding the brush between her lips, she stared at the painting with scrutinizing eyes. Making a noise of distaste, she picked up the brush and finished the piece. With an accomplished smile, she placed down the brush in her hand and wiped her paint smeared hand across her cheek. After admiring her work, she decided to clean up and changed out of her paint covered clothes. She was drying her hair from her shower when she heard the door open.

“Donghae-oppa, you’re back so quickly? I thought that you wouldn’t be home from the hotel until much later.” She called out to her older brother, who was taking off his jacket.

“I wanted to spend some time with my little sister, is that so bad?” He asked her innocently, a sweet smile on his face. Minhee rolled her eyes but sat down on the couch next to him. Ever since their parents passed away, the two of them had gotten much closer and Donghae had resumed the position of ‘father’ for her.

“How’s Boram?” She asked him, referring to his long time girlfriend.

“She’s fine.” Donghae responded while putting an arm over her shoulders protectively. “So…tell me, Minhee. Have you been seeing anyone lately?” Unlike most brothers who would rather not listen to their sister talk about their dating life, Donghae was very much involved with Minhee’s.

“Oppa, stop bothering me about dating someone! I’m perfectly happy with Ttatkoma to keep my company.” She exclaimed loudly while Donghae frowned at her.

“You can’t just live with your pet turtle here forever, Minhee-ah. You need to go out more.” Minhee scowled at his words and punched him lightly in the arm. “Look, I know you’re upset that I keep on pressuring you but I really am worried about you.” Her anger dissipated as she looked into his pouting expression.

“Alright, what do you want me to do?” She gave him, rewarded with a brilliant smile.

“Okay, where’s your laptop?”

After a couple minutes, Minhee returned to the living room with her laptop and handed it to her older brother. Donghae wasted no time to turn it on and started typing away.

“Type in your email address and password.” Donghae told her, and without as much as a glance at what she was signing up for, she typed in the information and pressed ‘enter’. It wasn’t until after she had finished the process of creating an account that she realized exactly what she had signed up for.

“Oppa, I can’t believe that you’re making me join some stupid dating website!” Minhee complained loudly, glaring at her brother with a frown.

“Don’t get mad, just try it out and see what happens.” Donghae reasoned with his little sister and after a staring contest, Minhee caved in with a childish huff.

“Fine, I’ll try it out but I promise you that I won’t be happy about it.” She pouted.

“I can handle that.” Donghae joked, earning himself a punch in the arm.

-

It’s been a week since Donghae forced her to join the website and honestly, she had found it more interesting than she would ever let her older brother know. Much to her surprise, she had actually found someone worth talking to, ‘evilstarcraft’. Minhee would probably never let anyone know but she loved to play Star Craft in her spare time. She logged in and checked to make sure that ‘evilstarcraft’ was online. When she saw the small green dot next to name, she giggled excitedly before talking to him.

 

Through their time together, she had learned that he was actually one year older than her and he lived in Japan as well. He was everything that she had wished for in a guy – considerate, smart, and a bit of a dork at heart. Even though she had no idea who he actually was, Minhee found herself falling for the person.

The two of them had talked about almost everything and eventually, the two of them agreed to meet up somewhere and finally talk face to face.

-

“Oppa…you don’t have to follow me, you know?” Minhee whined quietly as Donghae tugged her arm towards the restaurant where she was supposed to meet ‘evilstarcraft’.

“I can’t just let you go alone, can I?” Donghae reasoned out impatiently, glancing around the entrance with sharp eyes. “What if it’s a bad guy who wants to kidnap you or something?” Minhee was about to protest and tell her older brother how ridiculous his idea was when suddenly the two of them spotted a familiar face.

“Kyuhyun-oppa? What are you doing here?” Minhee asked curiously, waving the person over. Kyuhyun was one of her friends and they met at the library once in a while. Other than Donghae, Kyuhyun was the only one who knew that she was meeting ‘evilstarcraft’ today. Once Kyuhyun noticed them, his signature smirked graced his features.

“I’m here to meet someone.” He spoke with an amused tone and Minhee looked around, confused.

“Who are you meeting, oppa?” Kyuhyun laughed and ruffled her hair lightly.

“I’m here to meet you, silly.” He told her and she stared at him in confusion.

“What are you talking about, oppa?” She asked him and he laughed.

“Don’t you remember, Minhee-yah? We’re supposed to meet each other today. We agreed to meet face to face, right?” He spoke lightly and once Minhee realized what was happening, she gasped, the light blush appearing immediately.

“I can’t believe it!” Donghae spoke next to them, just as surprised as his little sister. Kyuhyun was actually one of his closest friends and he had no idea that he had been the one Minhee was constantly talking about. He couldn’t help but grin, knowing that his little sister was safe with his friend. With a grin, Kyuhyun grabbed Minhee’s hand with his own before looking at his hyung.

“Don’t worry, hyung, I’ll take good care of her.” He promised the older man before the words could even come out of Donghae’s mouth. Donghae took one look at Minhee’s red face and broke out into a large smile, nodding.

“Bring her back by twelve!” He called out and kissed Minhee on the cheek before waving and walking away, humming happily at the thought of the two lovebirds.

-

“Kyuhyun, I’m so excited!” Minhee exclaimed uncharacteristically, jumping up and down like an excited child beside her boyfriend of three years. Kyuhyun chuckled before taking a hold of her wrist and pulling her close to lightly peck her on the lips.

“I know you are, jagiya.” The two of them, accompanied by Donghae and his girlfriend, Park Boram, where taking a trip to Northern Japan to visit a place where Minhee used to go with Donghae to go star gazing at night. After planning for a couple days, they all agreed to take time off from work and go out and enjoy themselves for the weekend.

The bus ride had taken almost two hours but as soon as they reached the area where they would set up for the night, it was worth it. The meadow was calm and an abundance of wildflowers made it even more pleasant. As Kyuhyun and Donghae set up the two tents, Boram and Minhee set up dinner they had made beforehand.

“Unnie, what’s that on your hand?” Minhee asked Boram, noticing the glint of something on her finger in the sunlight. Boram’s face turned pink and Minhee realized that it was a ring. “Omo!” She squealed before tackling the girl into a large hug. “Oppa proposed to you!”

After the proper congratulations and excitement, darkness finally settled and eventually, they found themselves lying on the grass, staring up with content smiles.

“Minhee-yah, it’s really beautiful.” Kyuhyun whispered softly, turning to see that his girlfriend was asleep. Muffling his laugh in fear of waking her up, he started to get up to carry her back to their tent but Donghae beat him to it. Her older brother carried her carefully back into the tent, Kyuhyun following behind him. After placing her in the sleeping bag, Donghae turned to Kyuhyun with a serious expression on his face.

“She loves you so much.” Donghae informed him and at those words, Kyuhyun’s heart seemed to skip a beat.

“I know, hyung. I love her even more, though.” Kyuhyun responded with a nervous smile.

“It may sound weird for me to say this, but I think you should ask her to marry you. You’ve been dating for three years already and I know that she’ll say yes.” Donghae’s words made him feel uncomfortable in a way. He had been planning on asking Donghae for his permission soon anyways. Beside them, Minhee stirred, obviously waking up.

“I’ll see you later then.” Donghae told him before leaving the tent, just as Minhee yawned and called out her boyfriend’s name.

“What were you two talking about?” She asked curiously and Kyuhyun shook his head before settling next to her.

“Minhee-yah, I have something to ask you.” He spoke as he pressed their lips together.

“Hm?” He kissed her softly before whispering the words softly her lips and watched as her eyes opened in surprise. “Marry me.” He braced himself for the rejection but he certainly was not expecting the next words to come out of .

“Yes.”